* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 15770 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #110 on: 23/01/20, 12:58 »
Hi Gang,

Pritimin hope downregging is bearable.

Brooky... What's your first date at the clinic...sorry if I've missed this.

Suzie.... If we're symptom spotting (I clearly am) your sharp pain could have been an implantation pain.

Fairy Godmother....it's so hard to know how sent is what's the progesterone...re your nausea.  It's only dawned on me today that my symptoms that seem similar to my past successful cycle could be because both times I was on progesterone- wasn't for other cycles.

Hoping to be a mammy ( you did choose a long name!)
Typical for AF when out :-/
Really hope you can focus and stay calmer and that work is a positive distraction rather than an added stress.  Working in A and E sounds pretty stressful to me.
I admire your twin keenness!  I have twin Godsons who I've spent loads of time with over the years and looked after them and their siblings for several days on my own lots of times.  So I think I'd be as as prepared as a person who has no twins in their actual family could be...but if I get a BFP this baby will be due when my LO in 23 months old.  The thought of dealing with 3 under 2s alone fills me with v real fear.  I need to get over this stress and just focus on hoping for a BFP on Tues.
I'm getting over sickness bug and have eaten toast today- yey.
Feel constantly dizzy but that's prob as much due to sickness bug as anything else.
I've been thinking because I had an abnormally short cycle I think my period would be due tomorrow.... As that's 14 days after my ovulation.  That would be a cruel way to find out it hadn't worked... Not even getting to OTD
Excellent, why did I think of that...something new to stress about!!  It makes me want to go out and buy a preg test today so I find out before period starts

Love the Hulk comment

Much love to you all

Daisy xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 23/01/20, 19:53 »
    Hi ladies,
    Iíll update properly later or perhaps in the morning but wanted to let you know that Iíve just got back home following a long drive back after transfer today. Apparently our embryo was doing well. OTD Wed 5/2. Really scared about coping with the 2ww and whatever comes after that after previous missed miscarriage. Hopefully we can support each other x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 23/01/20, 21:27 »
    En route to bed now but just wanted to say
    Hopeful... remain hopeful.
    Sounds like it was a really great start with embryo doing well.
    Weíll def support you.
    The long long drive must make it seem so much more of a mission.
    You can do it
    Night night xxxxxxxxxxx.   

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 24/01/20, 06:32 »
    Iíve woken crazy dizzy... but with period pain
    Too scared to go to the loo to check
    X

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 24/01/20, 07:18 »
    Hopeful well done on transfer 👏🏻🤞🏻 Rest where you can and get lots of relaxing in.

Daisy - hopefully itís just the end of this bug youíve got 🤞🏻 Will your period come when on the meds? Also when is OTD again? Youíve got this, stay strong.

AFM, Iíve a TMI/personal question. I had either vaginal or uterine contractions during my sleep, it woke me up. I cannot find much online other than it might impact implantation. Have you experienced this or heard of it? Hoping for a success story so mind can be put at ease 🙈 x x

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 24/01/20, 09:00 »
    Hi

Suzie- wen I had ivf 12year who I had this every night was awful used to wake me up with the AF cramps used to hate bedtime Cos I knew it was gonna happen, but I got my daughter with that cycle, so cud be a positive thing I heard it actually helps implantation see and hear mixed reviews about it but it clearly didnít effect me and got a BFP

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 24/01/20, 09:07 »
    Kelly you star, thank you for the reassurance 😘, hope youíre keeping well x

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 24/01/20, 14:02 »
    Hi all

Suzie I think I remember having that with my little girl Iíd say could be a good sign

Daisy sounds like youíre going through it. Will you test early? I was so ill after transfer from my little girl and didnít stop her so hopf youíll be ok. Hope you getting lots of support from family and friends

Hopeful good luck!! We. An support each other through the 2ww be kind to yourself and fingers crossed.

Hoping glad af arrived hope you coping ok with work

Fairy godmother hope you feeling better on the pessaries Hopf all be worth it in the end!!

Hi anyone Iíve forgotten

Afm Iím still struggling Iím not sure if itís meds or exhaustion been pulling 14 hour work dats around looking after bubba!! Feel so anxious and sick when I think about the 2ww! Last time I got a bfp 7dpt Iíll probably test early again this time but just feel so crap about it being a negative. I know Iím so lucky to have my gorgeous girl and I feel a fraud but I just want this to work so much as I know this is our last go (Iíd go again hubby wonít)

Anyways loving having such a supportive thread.

Iíve decided I need to go shopping tomo to buy a new Victoriaís Secret lounge suit for transfer day 🤣

Xx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 24/01/20, 14:19 »
    Hi all

Suzie I think I remember having that with my little girl Iíd say could be a good sign

Daisy sounds like youíre going through it. Will you test early? I was so ill after transfer from my little girl and didnít stop her so hopf youíll be ok. Hope you getting lots of support from family and friends

Hopeful good luck!! We. An support each other through the 2ww be kind to yourself and fingers crossed.

Hoping glad af arrived hope you coping ok with work

Fairy godmother hope you feeling better on the pessaries Hopf all be worth it in the end!!

Hi anyone Iíve forgotten

Afm Iím still struggling Iím not sure if itís meds or exhaustion been pulling 14 hour work dats around looking after bubba!! Feel so anxious and sick when I think about the 2ww! Last time I got a bfp 7dpt Iíll probably test early again this time but just feel so crap about it being a negative. I know Iím so lucky to have my gorgeous girl and I feel a fraud but I just want this to work so much as I know this is our last go (Iíd go again hubby wonít)

Anyways loving having such a supportive thread.

Iíve decided I need to go shopping tomo to buy a new Victoriaís Secret lounge suit for transfer day 🤣

Xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 24/01/20, 18:12 »
    Thanks Micg15, it is reassuring to hear 😊 I get the emotional rollercoaster so donít beat yourself up when doubt creeps in (although forcing PMA on you might at least life the mood). Iíve had a tough day today too and think itís due to lack of sleep/exhaustion. Took myself out for a distraction and had my daughter with me too. I get feeling guilty when you have been lucky to have one and equally the longing to get them a sibling. Hopefully this is all our turn 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Also Victoria Secret Lounge attire... if only, I asked my hubby to get me a nightie (thatís what my clinic recommends and I donít own any), and he and my daughter chose a Disney one together. As sweet as that was from my daughter it was not flattering in the slightest 🤣🙈