* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 14525 times)

0 Members

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #130 on: 27/01/20, 11:16 »
Oh massive congratulations Daisythesnail! Thatís a really fab start for our group. Really happy for you x

Will reply properly to the rest of you later when I can do it from my laptop where itís easier x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline elzunia11

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 27/01/20, 11:59 »
    Hi Ladies me again. So I have a flu and still feel bad and FET should happen on Friday did any of you had  transfer while recovering from and infection. I just wonder as gutted it makes me perhaps it's best to cancel and wait till I recover.

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 27/01/20, 13:16 »
    Hi E
    I had just finished antibiotics for tonsillitis when I had my FET then I got a sickness bug 4 days after transfer and somehow it worked. Xxxx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 27/01/20, 14:26 »
    Daisy thatís amazing news so happy for you! Do you have to have a blood test tomorrow?

Will reply properly later hope everyone else is surviving.

Letís hope lots more positives to come.

Iím so fed up with waiting for transfer feels like days are dragging. Roll on Wednesday when we fly and Friday transfer

Xx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 27/01/20, 14:45 »
    Thanks everyone :-)
    No my clinic donít do blood tests to confirm. Theyíll do a scan in 2-3 weeks I think.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 27/01/20, 16:25 »
    Yey!!! Thatís wonderful news daisy, congratulations!  ^banana^ ^banana^
    Will you do more tests as you go along?

Afm - downreg didnít work, I have beautiful triple lining and a 20mm follicle (or cyst) in the left and a 17mm one in the right ovary. Theyíre probably cysts as they do look the same on the scan but will try naturally just in case. DH is very happy.
    So I need to wait for my period to come then weíll see next steps.

I find family visiting fun, they help a lot :)

Hello everyone else. Keep the good news coming.

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 27/01/20, 17:16 »
    Congratulations Daisy the snail xxx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 27/01/20, 19:13 »
    Hey all

pritamin does that mean transfer will be delayed for you? Hope you ok?

Suzie thanks for the recommendations Iíll need them next week

Hoping yep thatís me too I was trying to be so good but just eating rubbish. The progesterone has made me so bloated too so actually look 8 months preg!!

Elzunia poor you!! Hope you can still go ahead with transfer

Hope everyone else is going ok

Counting down to Friday here! Fly on Wednesday so only one day left at work!!!
    I keep thinking this time next week I could be pregnant 🙏🙏

Love to all xx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 27/01/20, 23:03 »
    Micg15 - hope your last day at work flies by. Then youíll behaving transfer before you know it x

Rfairygodmother - not long to go now. Nice to have your holiday to look forward to as well x

Pritamin - how annoying that the down-regulation didnít work! Hopefully you can get another plan together and try again soon. Nice to have family visiting.

Daisythesnail - still super happy for you!

Elzunia11 - thatís rubbish timing. Hope you feel better soon. Contact your clinic and see what they advise about transfer.

HopingToBeAMammyNo2 - in terms of my down-reg and FET prep. I start on Buserelin on day 21, wait for bleed then have a scan a week later. Then start estradiol and scan day   10. All being well start progesterone day 15 and transfer day 20. That said, they need to carefully check I have down-regged with us having PGD. The clinics do things differently but you can call them to double check if you have any concerns.

Suzie84 - thanks for the box set suggestions! My boss knows about the IVF but others at work donít know. I work for the NHS with patients but no manual handling. Decided Iím going to say I had s procedure if I need help lifting of need to take things slower. Should be fine with patients (as long as I donít get emotional) just busy. How are you managing with the wait?

AFM - 4dp5dt. Managed ok so far by having a good balance of keeping my mind busy, some light activity and some rest too. Iíve been sleeping really poorly with bad dreams so feeling tired. The days off have helped take the pressure off. Still worried about the next few days at work but will do what I can but Iím going to look after me first. Iím worried in case I have some bleeding (I did at 6dp5dt last time) which makes me so anxious. I know it isnít even necessarily bad news but even the thought of it frightens me. Itís so hard either the symptoms which Iím certain are down to progesterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 28/01/20, 08:42 »
    Hi guys, Iíve not managed to keep on top of the thread much past couple of days so might have missed a few updates.

Daisy- that is amazing news huge congratulations 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Have you let your clinic know? How many days post and what day embryo did you use? Eeeekkk 👏🏻👏🏻

Hopeful - stay strong and donít push yourself. Youíve done so well so far, not long to go before test day and think youíve a good plan with dealing with patients/colleagues (oh and the sinner is another box set idea but maybe start with light hearted 😊).

Micg15 - where are you flying to? Would love a break from work too right now 😅

Pritamin - sorry youíre downreg did not work. I am loving your positivity in your posts though. Hopefully your period arrives soon and you can find out next steps. Enjoy having family close, Iím guessing they live a distance away if staying for 9 days.

RFairygodmother - where will you be holidaying? Will you have a blood test or just HPT?

Elzunia - welcome to the group, I started this cycle at end of antibiotics for a gum infection and Iíve had a transfer before with a bad cold but not flu. Trust your body and instincts and get advice from clinic, it may be they can continue course of meds for few days to help you recover before transfer?

Kelly - Iíve not had the same approach as you but Iíve been on diff meds. My lining scan ended up being six days before transfer date so the scan on 5th and transfer on 10th sounds about right. Hope youíre keeping yourself distracted.

AFM... I had a busy weekend and then worked from home yesterday and drove myself crazy yesterday, so I took a HPT this morning (7dp5dt) and itís positive 🙌🏻🙌🏻🎉👏🏻😁 I am beyond excited. Still have six days to wait for blood test with clinic (3rd Feb is OTD) and slightly tempted to get the HPT with the lines to watch them get darker (as the one I used was digital but just said pregnant). I am totally distracted now and not sure how Iíll work 😅🙈. Think next six days will drag but still want the blood test to let me know HCG reading. I am pleased I can share with this group, itís a fab forum for support, thank you ladies 😘.