* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 14391 times)

0 Members

Offline Micg15

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #140 on: 28/01/20, 08:53 »
Suzie amazing news so happy for you and to have a positive this early is fab!!
Loving this thread so hoping itís a lucky one for us all

Enjoy your bfp Hun xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 28/01/20, 14:25 »
    Thank you, super excited 😊👏🏻 X

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 28/01/20, 16:56 »
    Omg Suzie, thatís fantastic news, congratulations!! Haha, not surprised youíre tempted to carry on with Hpt-s, 6 days is bloody far away.

Yes, my transfer is delayed and Iím not sure by how much but to be honest Iím not too bothered about it just yet.
    Last time around it took us almost a year from setting off on the IVF journey to get to our first transfer at ARGC that Iím not surprised that Iím delayed again. My body always does the opposite to what it should.
    I hope though that itís only a month or so delay.

Hopeful - not long to go now, Iím keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. And everyone else who is testing soon.

micg15 / fairygodmother - hope you guys will have a nice time away.

Loving the positivity on the thread, keep it going :)  ^rainbow^

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 28/01/20, 18:04 »
    Suzie has it sunk in yet? Iíd be testing everyday too Iím a nightmare 🤣

Pritamin glad you feeling optimistic hopefully itíll all come together and wonít be too long. Thanks wonít be any sightseeing this time just transfer and home really. Although may squeeze in some tummy greek food!

Howís everyone else doing?
    Xx

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 28/01/20, 19:06 »
    Hi ladies

Suzie84 - that's super news, awww- congratulations!!!!  Must be high hgc to get a reading so early anoll. I will be doing a urine preg test.

Think I will test Friday as we r going Lanzarote Sat. Going to buy test tomorrow or Thur.

Welcome to the new ladies xxx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 28/01/20, 22:12 »
    Have a lovely holiday fairy godmother

Iím stressing! Last time on progesterone my boobs killed by day 3 but this time nothing! I do have bad bloating and emotional but im stressing that the progesterone isnít working or going through. Am I being stupid and just panicking?
    Xx

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 28/01/20, 22:49 »
    Hi Micg, things can be different every time as you know. I'm sure it is working. Pretty normal though to be wondering about things like that.

Anyone else getting daily headaches? Had diarrhea this morning which is unusual (sorry for tmi) but thinking it's something to do with the hormones?

This is my very last FET after 3 other failed so starting to hit me a bit now with only few days to go to testing (am v v  lucky to have my daughter from 2nd ivf and am forever grateful).  Is anyone else's OTD 2nd Feb?

How is everyone getting on? So good to have 2 ladies with  BFPs on here-yeah!!!!

Xxxx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 28/01/20, 22:57 »
    Massive congratulation Suzie84! More fabulous news x

Will reply fully tomorrow. Got through today at work. It was busy and Iím tired but managed to potter through the day ok. Had cramps during a long drive and thoughtI was going to have bleeding but none yet. Just need to get through tomorrow then can put work to one side for a bit. Symptoms (probably just from the drugs) are so difficult to ignore and not try to second guess about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 29/01/20, 09:55 »
    hi

Hopeful hope youre feeling a bit better today and get through work. its so hard isn't it trying to carry on as normal whilst all of this is going on.

Fairygodmother hope the headache is ok. I did after my last FET none this time. im still stressing if the progesterone is working I don't feel like im having symptoms, a few cramps here and there and bloating and emotional but not the headaches or sore boobs. no way of telling now I guess just got to hope its ok.
    its tough when its your last try and its all pinning on that. Im so hoping for you. in a similar situation, hubby isn't keen to go again (I would!) we are lucky that it worked first time with our daughter but id love to give her a sibling

Pritamin hope you ok, any progress

Suzie/ Daisy hope you both enjoying your BFP!!

hope everyone else ok.

xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 29/01/20, 10:53 »
    Thank you ladies, not quite sunk in yet, think will avoid being a serial tester and just enjoy the moment, I am ridiculously excited and know if anything happens Iíll come crashing down but that would happen anyway regardless 😊

Daisy - hope you are enjoying yourself, what are next steps for you? Iíll get my HCG blood test on Monday so think thatíll confirm things more for me.

Hopeful - Iím pleased you got through okay, it is so tough going through this but only one more day and you can relax a bit.

Micg15 - youíre not stupid we second guess everything, my boobs went v tender then when normal again so think itíll all be different. Hope you donít drive yourself crazy (I certainly did 😅)

RFairygodmother - I had loads of headaches initially then they got better. Not diarrhoea but more windy (sorry for tmi). The delights of progesterone.

Pritamin - really hope itís only a short delay. Enjoy time with your family.

Hope everyone else is doing well and sorry if I missed anyone x x