* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 14397 times)

0 Members

Offline Suzie84

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #150 on: 29/01/20, 19:23 »
Ladies Iíve started spotting tonight.... any success stories out there when this has happened? Feeling pretty down but still clinging onto hope. Bought another HPT (digital) and it has an error so got to wait to need a wee again to do it again 😤 x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 29/01/20, 20:20 »
    Hi all

Suzie- try not to worry and cause urself stress, with my cycle wen I got my daughter I bleed heavy at 11weeks and 17weeks like a fresh red full on period, u can get bleeding with the disturbance from the transfer aswell, what colour if ur spotting? Red/pink/brown?

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 29/01/20, 20:50 »
    Hi Gang
    I have quickly read all of your msgs.... really sorry... canít do proper reply now.... crap crap day and banging headache.
    Congrats Suzie...:-) :-)  think positive.... I think/hope spotting is ok... fingers tightly crossed...
    Much love to the rest of you
    Will reply properly soon

Lots of love xxx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 29/01/20, 20:53 »
    Thanks ladies, trying to stay positive. It was slight spotting of light pink/brown. Def not red. Wondering if itís just irritation with the pessaries as theyíre vaginal. Will call clinic in morning to see if theyíll do an HCG this week plus Monday but I imagine itíll be a no.

Sorry youíve had a crap day and bad head, hopefully a good night sleep will help x x

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 29/01/20, 21:21 »
    Suzie84 - Get your feet up and fingers crossed. I had some bleeding on 6dp5dt on my last cycle then got a BFP and everythingís was ok at he first scan.

Micg15 - Iím not sure the lack of symptoms means anything! You are lucky to have your daughter and hoping youíll have a sibling for her soon.

Rfairygodmother - Itís so difficult to know what symptoms are down to drugs or something else. My OTD is after your on 5/2. Not long until yours! I would love to go to Lanzarote now too!

Pritamin - Best to get things sorted properly before progressing to transfer. I know it must be hard but loving your positivity about it though x

Sending love to the rest of you x

AFM - 5dp5dt. Got through work! Thank goodness. Hoping to get a few bits done to catch up on work over the next few days then put it to one side for a few weeks. Have been worried that I would start bleeding. I had some bleeding on 5dt5dp last time which was really scary. Need to try to continue to take it a day at a time. Iím frightened of testing x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 29/01/20, 21:39 »
    Hi guys, I'm afriad I have got totally behind with all the messages and don't think I will be able to reply to everyone as have a headache and need to go to bed ! , but I really hope everyone is ok, and big congratulations on those BFPs!!!

Hopingtobeamammy - I know this is a bit of a belated reply, but I had a baseline scan before taking the estrogen and just after having a bleed. It's not long to the 5th now but could you ring and double check if they should scan you earlier? I'm sure it is fine, every clinic does things differently. How are you doing anyway? I am rediculously tired but apart from that am ok I think...

My transfer is going to be sometime in two weeks time, haven't got date yet..

Is it just me, Pritamin and Hopingtobeamammy still to have transfers? Good idea to wait and make sure everything is as it needs to be Pritamin, I'm glad you are taking it in your stride. Well done.

Love to you all xx

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 30/01/20, 02:48 »
    Iím trying to catch up but just quickly Suzie, try not to worry. Spotting is totally normal, embie is settling in its nest and that could cause it. I had spotting at 6 weeks last time and I really panicked but all turned out ok in the end.
    I also became a serial HCG tester and did private tests every other day for about 10 days. I was back home in Hungary though where itís not very expensive.
    Fingers crossed for you xx

Micg15 - try not to worry about a lack of symptoms, Iím sure progesterone is getting through. Every cycle is different xx

Sorry for the short reply and lack of personals. Xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 30/01/20, 06:49 »
    Thank you for the reassurance ladies. After my error HPT last night I did another one and it looked negative (I hoped it was because of timing). I didnít sleep great and needed the toilet about 3:30am so did another HPT and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks (yay). Will still phone clinic today... sorry for the drama!!

Pritamin Iíve distant family in Hungary too, I hope youíre managing to relax and enjoying your family visit.

Brooky - good news about transfer date hope the confirm the specifics for you soon.

Hopeful - so pleased you can put work to one side. Do you have to do HPT or will you get bloods done? Get onto the box sets for distraction if youíre off.

Youíre all such a supportive group, hope youíre all doing okay x x

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 30/01/20, 16:33 »
    Hi ladies

Brooky - we will be in tww together I think, iam pencilled in for Transfer on 10th depending on my lining scan on Wednesday, I dug out my treatment plan and it seems itís all right they did tell me after AF on downregg I wud have a scan so maybe they have got themselfs mixed up wen they were telling me.

Hopeful- iam gonna have the same worries as I as I bled 5dp5dt last cycle aswell so iam gonna be a bundle of nerves wen I get to that stage but as it turned out there bleed was implantation as I got a bfp but then early Mc fingers crossed u follow on with ur BFP Goodluck

Suzie - itís still picking up the hcg levels on tests so keep going beta tests are so much more reasurring so hopefully urs will put ur mind at rest I think itís good that u have a positive so early as they say implantation is later on with FET? Keep us updated

Fairygodmother- tell urself this is ur last treatment Why? Cos itís gonna work hunnie!!!! We are gonna have a very positive success group here positive mental attitude much easier said then dun Ano

Micg- it is very hard keep plodding on while we are pumping our bodies with alsorts of medication sumdays I wonder to myself how I get thru each day but we do and we will get there

Daisy the snail- over the moon for u, congratulations sit back relax and enjoy every min, I wish u all the success on the world

AFM - iam on day 20 of downregg really enjoy doing the injections but starting to come to a end and looking for unbruised areas now, iam also on day 3 of estrogen aswell, headaches have been hurrendous and AF type cramps, Have my scan on Wednesday to check linings as all good iam booked in for transfer on 10th canít believe 11 more days and I will be PUPO hoping all goes well and straight forward now the lovely presseries to add into my collection they joys, work are being fab and gonna let me use sum hols for my TWW as I think 13hr shifts are far too much in tww wen constantly on feet for 12 of them and only 1 hr break and want the best chance of success iam going for my 2 embryoís transferred together unless they object to it but think I have the last day with it being private treatment ( thatís going on positive terms that they both thaw) 1 worry after another isnít it
    Sorry anyone I have missed am trying to catch up with group
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 31/01/20, 06:51 »
    Hi Kelly, I remember the injections from previous cycles, I bruise like a peach too, youíre doing amazing with it. I also had horrific headaches first week in estrogen and was wiped, make sure youíre drinking lots of water and resting. Im pleased you get to use hols in 2ww. Get some nice plans in to distract, even if thatís just a box set or three 😊. I think youíre right when itís private in that you can ask for two, unless thereís a direct medical conflict, they can give opinion but itíll be your decision on the number. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for Wed and also up to transfer. You got this x x