* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16662 times)

0 Members

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #160 on: 31/01/20, 10:00 »
This sure is a lucky thread, tested this am and I was so amazed to see it actually positive. A long journey but feels amazing! I only used a cheap test so will probably need to check on a proper one. Lol.

OTD not actually until Sunday.

Anyone else testing v soon?

Suzie - how r u now? Has the spotting settled now?

Baby dust xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #161 on: 31/01/20, 13:15 »
    Congrats fairy godmother thatís amazing news so happy for you

Hope everyone is doing well sorry for lack of personals

Well Iím officially PUPO!! 2 embryos transferred 4aa and 2aa (anyone heard any 2aa successes?!?) transfer didnít go as smoothly as last time, apparently my cervix was really small and bladder too full so had to change catheter and all seemed a bit stressful, Hopf itís ok though although it did stress me then was more difficult understanding what had happened! Not feeling hopeful but we will see

2ww now eek
    Love to all

Xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #162 on: 31/01/20, 22:41 »
    Wow RFairygodmother thatís fantastic news congratulations 🥳🎉👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Do you need blood test as well or just HPT? Iím in a much better place thanks, spotting was minimal and think stopped or stopping. Iím putting it down to the pessaries and either implantation or irritation (esp as colour hard to describe). Iím bk to feeling positive again 😊🤞🏻🙏🏻

Micg15 - congratulations too on being PUPO. You poor thing though for that experience, I cannot imagine how much stress that mustíve added but I hope youíve managed to rest and relax afterwards. Sorry I donít know about grades as my clinic havenít discussed that with me, Iíve just been told theyíre good quality.

Happy Friday everyone else... weíve made it through another week 🙌🏻🙌🏻 X x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 31/01/20, 22:47 »
    Wooo hoo Fairy, congratulations, fantastic news, so happy for you.

Micg - congrats on being Pupo hereís to a smooth 2ww

Xxx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #164 on: 1/02/20, 08:31 »
    Hi all

Jj welcome hope youíre surviving. Not long to go fingers crossed

Pritamin thanks hope youíre doing well.

Iím going to be really negative Iím sorry in advance. Been awake all night crying and stressing. Iím convinced it hasnít worked I feel absolutely nothing not even progesterone symptoms. Last time as I said so many symptoms from them but this time apart from some initial nausea and bloating but nothing else, I donít think that itís absorbed through. Then obviously yesterday was difficult and I felt they were really blasť about it and as I couldnít understand what was going on itís made my anxiety worse. Obviously nothing I can do about it now but wish it had been picked up about the cervix at a scan. Anyways Iím feeling pretty miserable today no energy to do anything and stuck in a hotel room. This process is so unfair that we have to do it and canít just ďtry again next monthĒ
    Sorry ladies for the negativity 😢😢

Hope you all ok xx

Offline trying1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 1/02/20, 13:27 »
    Apologies to barge in like this.
    Is anyone doing a medicated fet.
    Did you start your progesterone in the am or the pm 6 days prior to transfer?
    With my son I did it am
    With this new clinic Iíve been told to start pm

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 1/02/20, 17:43 »
    Welcome JJ you clearly have a lot of will power, hope youíre keeping sane.

Welcome Trying1, I started my progesterone on the evening (one dose). Think have done that too in previous cycles.

Micg15 - do not apologise, Iím gutted youíre feeling like this, esp when away from home comforts. How long you away for? My boobs were v tender at first then felt pretty much normal with odd tenderness. Keep remembering every pregnancy will be different, each cycle will be different. Youíve had a knock with your experience at transfer but you are PUPO. When I felt down with the spotting someone told me I can look at it negatively or positively but ultimately itís only affecting me. So try and pick yourself up, enjoy being PUPO and get some good plans in place to distract you. Easier said then done and sending love your way.

Hope everyone rise is doing okay x x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 1/02/20, 17:54 »
    Oh Micg, hugs to you. If itís any consolation I didnít feel ANYTHING with my daughter. I was totally convinced it didnít work. And I know it often feels like that stories such as this always happen to other people. But I was one of those people too. Symptoms donít mean much. On previous failed cycles I had all kinds of symptoms and it didnít work.  What Iím trying to say is that you never know. Lots of love

Trying - I was on Cyclogest pessaries twice a day. If you only take it once, donít think it matters whether itís am or pm as long as you have the same amount in a 24 hour period.
    When I had injectable progesterone then I had to do it in the evening

modify
    « Reply #168 on: 1/02/20, 20:44 »
    Hi

Trying- with progesterone I do 2 a day one in the AM one in the PM so on x2 a day my previous cycle was the same so wen I go for the scan on 5th I will start that PM with my first one

Xx Kelly xx

Offline trying1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 1/02/20, 20:53 »
    Thanks hoping so will you start yours 5th pm and transfer on 10th? This is what one of my clinics is saying to do. The other is saying to start the equivalent of the 5th am

and pritamin thanks too

wish you both best of luck x