* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16663 times)

0 Members

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #170 on: 1/02/20, 23:27 »

Trying- yea so I will get the Go-ahead on 5th to start them that Pm, When are u expecting ur transfer have u been giving a rough date?

Xx Kelly xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline trying1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #171 on: 2/02/20, 08:24 »
    7th of feb! Starting progesterone today . Iím under 2 clinics one saying start progesterone in am and other pm! And I canít rem wot I did with my ds.

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 2/02/20, 11:44 »
    Micg15 - sending u hugs. When is ur OTD?

Trying - hi, I started pessaries pm as they had to check lining ready on scan in the afternoon b4 starting.

Hope every one else is OK.

Have some pink blood now, Suzie know u mentioned the spotting so staying positive (didn't have it last successful pregnancy though). Today official td and line has gone darker but the spotting just started in last hour. Very pink- mixed with pessary I guess.

Good luck everyone xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 2/02/20, 15:34 »
    Hello all, sorry for the lack of personals, but I'm on my phone and cant see previous posts.   I hope everyone is doing ok.

I am officially pupo.   Had my transfer on Friday and this us the first chance I've had to post.   I'm supposed to be sorting clothes for the charity shop as we are renting the house out, but I'm  having a rest for 10 minutes.  I'm doing quad therapy and boy do those lubion injections sting.  I forgot how painful they are. 

Otd is 12th February , no symptoms but I do burst into tears at the drop of a hat.  All these extra hormones play havoc.

Fairy dust to everyone

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 2/02/20, 17:19 »
    Hi Tarapt

Congrats on being PUPO.  What is the quad therapy? Xx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 2/02/20, 17:54 »
    I'm on extra meds.  I had 2 miscarriages and the clinic decided to introduce steroids and lubion injections  as well as patches and pressures on my last cycle and it was successful.   Doing exactly the same this time.

Quad Therapy is a combination of four different types of drugs, which help to address issues with the immune and clotting system in your body that may be preventing you becoming pregnant or the pregnancy progressing. When your immune and clotting system malfunctions, it can cause implantation failure and miscarriage.

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 2/02/20, 20:35 »
    Thank you all for the replies and good to know you didnít feel anything Pritamin.

Tara welcome think we pretty near in otd Iím on 10/2

Howís everyone else doing?

Still no real symptoms few twinges/prangs and headache but all progesterone related probably. Trying to not second guess think I just need to hang in there although still not hopeful

If it is a bfn I think im going to ask for a lap. My diagnosis have always been a bit skewed I definitely have pof but every scan they always say about endometriosis and my ovaries being hard to identify, no one has ever really given me definite answers as always focused on the pof but after my c section Iím now wondering if this is causing issues with my uterus and the Endo has got worse. So prob think a lap is needed before any decision about future tries. Anyway thatís a while off 8 days to get over first!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, whoís next to test? Xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 3/02/20, 06:45 »
    Hi all, happy Monday, another week down! I get my HCG blood test today to hopefully confirm all is going well 🤞🏻

RFairygodmother - I did have spotting but with my pessaries it was either light pink/brown/grey, that has since stopped so Iím hoping it was linked with implantation bleed. Hope youíre doing ok, I know itís can be a shock when we want it to go right.

Micg15 - think youíre doing right not to second guess and to think of next steps too but try and stay rested and distracted so you can enjoy the PUPO stage, still a good probability itíll have worked 🤞🏻

Tarapt - not heard of Quad Therapy, really hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Hope everyone else is doing well x x

Offline jjaj34

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 3/02/20, 07:47 »
    Just a quick update - I did my HPT and got a BFN 😞 I am absolutely devastated. Itís so hard especially when all the way through treatment everything was so positive.

Hope everyone else is ok. Got my fingers crossed for good news for the rest of you ladies still to test x

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 3/02/20, 09:21 »
    Oh jj Iím so sorry itís so cruel. Is today your otd date?
    Hope youíre ok sending lots of love xx