* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16661 times)

0 Members

Offline jjaj34

• Un-Ranked
modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #180 on: 3/02/20, 09:21 »
Thank you, my OTD is tomorrow x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #181 on: 3/02/20, 09:30 »
    Hi JJ Iím so sorry for that result, will you do another HPT or is it a blood test tomorrow? Take it easy today where you can, keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻 x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 3/02/20, 13:18 »
    I'm really sorry JJ, sending you hugs xx

Suzie - any news on HCG?

nothing to report from me and i'm in a bit of a rush, so sorry for the lack of personals. xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 3/02/20, 14:08 »
    Hi Pritamin, I was told HCG should be 150 but it was 383 so got my BFP confirmed 👏🏻👏🏻 Such a relief. I have my first scan in two weeks 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Good luck to everyone for upcoming transfers and OTD 🤞🏻X x

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 3/02/20, 15:09 »
    Still in Spain on holiday so can't really go to get checked but just had back pain whilst out. Been loo and bleeding so not looking good, even tho I had tested Fri sat sun and the line had gone darker each time. Can't believe it. Shocking when last go. Guess better happening now than further down the line.

Hope everything goes well for everyone else, been nice being in the group. Xx

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 3/02/20, 15:17 »
    Oh fairy godmother sorry to hear that, it could be implantation bleeding though couldnít it? Know itís scary but donít rule yourself out yet. Really hope you ok sending lots of love xx

Suzie fab number really pleases for you

Xxx

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #186 on: 3/02/20, 18:46 »
    Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have my second scan on Wednesday CD10 to see if my lining is thick enough for a TX on the 10th Feb but I'm a bit concerned that they are putting my frozen embryo back too early. I will only be CD17 when its put back.  Might ask the clinic if they will put in it later either Tuesday or Wednesday.  Does anyone know if it matters or not?

Congrats to the ladies who have received the best news in the world and  ^hugme^ for those who haven't been successful.

Lollypop XXX

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #187 on: 3/02/20, 20:40 »
    Hi Gang
    Wow 3 pages of msgs since I last logged in on Thurs?

Jjaj34
    What awful news, Iím so sorry, sending loads of love.

Hopeful - well done for getting through work.

Brooky - have you got a transfer date yet?

Hoping to be a mammy - 10th is soon :-). Are you keeping sane in the meantime? 13 hour shifts do sound crazy.  Good use of hols :-)

Fairy Godmother Iím watching your updates with baited breath- have everything crossed for you

Ohhh Micg sorry youíre transfer was so horrible and that youíre feeling so down.

Trying 1.  I do progesterone morn and eve. So little help Iím afraid. How does it work with 2 clinics?

Tarapt- Hi
    Congrats on being in 2ww
    Sorry about the emotions- crap isnít it.

Suzie- amazing HGC result wahooooo

Lolly pop- welcome to this v active group
    What does CD mean?  I thought I ovulated before trigger took effect and therefore that transfer was on wrong day... but my preg yest is positive Atm so turns out my clinic knew best..

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 3/02/20, 20:42 »
    Afm
    I have scan to check for a heartbeat a week on Tues.  I feel pregnant, waves of exhaustion and my boobs feel enormous and tender.  Iím excited but nervous.  Iíve turned into a serial tester- have done about 6 preg tests so far!
    So much love to you all xxx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #189 on: 3/02/20, 21:35 »
    Daisythesnail - Very exciting you have a scan so soon! Sort of good to be feeling pregnant! X

Lollypop3 - Welcome! I think I had my transfer on day 21.

Micg15 - sorry to hear you were feeling so down. How are you now? Hope youíve picked up a bit. Itís so hard. Sending hugs x

Rfairygodmother - really sorry to hear about the bleeding. It doesnít necessarily mean bad news. Perhaps your feet up and get some rest and see if it slows. Perhaps call your clinic for some advice. Sending you love x

Suzie84 - great news from your blood test. Iíll just be having a urine test x

Pritamin - how are you doing?

Jjaj34 - sorry to hear your news. Hope youíre doing ok x

Tarapt - very sorry to hear of your miscarriages. Glad to hear the extra meds led to success and hope they work for you again x

Trying1 - I take progesterone twice a day and  started on the morning 5 days before transfer day. Hope you got sorted. It must be hard with two clinics x

HopingToBeAMammyNo2- sorry to hear you were having so many symptoms from the drugs. Glad to hear you can use some annual leave to take some time from work during your 2ww.

Brooky - how are you getting on? Have you got more of an idea when your transfer might be?

AFM - I Ďm reading along but keep getting behind in replying. Iím 11dp5dt. Just two more sleeps until urine test. Iím terrified! Iíd rather just stay in the pupo bubble. Have been worried about starting bleeding but so far so good. Been trying to take it a day at a time but itís hard at times. Struggling with sleep and bad dreams too which doesnít help. I think there are others due to test this week so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk