* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16649 times)

0 Members

Offline Suzie84

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #190 on: 4/02/20, 09:24 »
Daisy have you got more tests to do 😊 A week will fly over until you see baby.

Hopeful - well done on staying strong. One more sleep to go. Will you just phone clinic and arrange scan after your HPT?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 4/02/20, 10:04 »
    Suzie84 - Hopefully! Need to keep busy today x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 4/02/20, 13:08 »
    Suzie - yey! that's fantastic news, i'm so so happy for you.

RFairy - what do you mean when you say bleeding? is it only when you wipe? Don't rule yourself out, your lines are getting darker. keeping everything crossed for you.

Lollypop - Welcome to the thread. how many days is your embryo? I'd trust what the clinic say, it's not as much as how many days along you're in your cycle but how good your lining is. They have to match the embryo's age to the lining as much as possible. i had a transfer cancelled before due to overmature lining.

Daisythesnail - i bet you can't wait for the scan. It's so exciting.

Hopeful - fingers crossed for your test tomorrow. not long to go xxx

afm - still nothing to report apart from an awful lower backache. I'm not sure what i've done but all of a sudden it started to hurt really badly. I usually get dull lower back ache just before AF but this is much stronger this time. Normally AF would be due on Saturday, will see what happens.

sorry if i missed anyone.

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #193 on: 4/02/20, 15:01 »
    Hopeful.... Iím really hopeful for you. Thanks for your excitement for me.

Suzie- yes, Iíve got a few more tests!!

Pritamin- I cant remember where youíre at.  Could different pain be a good sign?  Crap about the pain though
    Xxx

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 4/02/20, 15:21 »
    Hi all

Wow itís been busy in here, will catch up later on

Looking forward til tomorrow I have my Lining scan to check the lining and get a transfer date at the min itís pencilled one for Monday (10th) so 6days and counting until tomorrowís scan confirms things are good to go  :)

Xx kelly xx

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #195 on: 4/02/20, 21:27 »
    Hi guys, I'm afraid I've lost track a bit, but will try reply best I can, sorry if I miss anyone.

trying- I am having progesterone 3 times a day! so I'm not much use either I'm afraid.

jj - any more news after today? Thinking of you

Rfairygodmother - congratulations on BFP. Try to keep hopeful, all is not lost , everything crossed for you.

Tarap - good luck for the tww, hope you manage to stay chilled, hard I know after having losses, I really hope it works out for you this time x

Micg, hoping for a BFP for you xxx

Suzie - excellent news! how exciting for you xx

lolipop - welcome, my transfer is 13th so similar time to you. My transfer is day 21 of my cycle, day 6 of progesterone, if that makes sense. But don't forget every clinic does it differently, so I would definitely query it with them, but ultimately I would probably trust my clinic's judgement, as long as I had double checked.

Daisy - that is fantastic news, I'm super pleased for you . My transfer is going to be 13th x

Hopeful10- wow not long now, it really is awful all the suspense isn't it, I'm not looking forward to that bit :/

Pritamin - I'm really sorry to hear about your back pain :( . Let us know how you get on

Kelly - best of luck for the scan tomorrow! It will be nice to get that done and everything set for next week, eek not long now! x

As for me, I had been feeling very negative and down the last week or so, but I had my scan today and the lining looks all good, 13.7mm and healthy looking apparently and I have been told my transfer will be next Thursday, the 13th. Just waiting for final confirmation hopefully tomorrow, but am pretty sure that will be it. So I am feeling more positive now, another hurdle over with so, just got to wait now. I find the whole thing so agonizing.. argh.. oh well, trying to stay busy and distracted. Anyone else having health anxiety? I keep over analysing every little thing, it's kind of doing my head in!

All the best to you all

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 4/02/20, 21:57 »
    Hi ladies

Good luck Brooky with transfer.

Pritamin, how is the back pain now? Sorry, I can't remember what stage u are at?? Hope you are OK.

The blood was just when I wiped. That was yesterday. Today tiniest bit brown spotting.

I keep going into chemist but can't see any pregnancy tests in Spain and feel a bit too stressed asking with language barrier. I feel I will wait until I get home unless I start full flow period.

See how it goes.

Hope everything OK for everyone else xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #197 on: 5/02/20, 10:19 »
    Oh no RFairygodmother, hope you get sorted. Could you take a picture in with you to ask/show? Thereís high chance itís late implantation bleed 🤞🏻

Pritamin - how are you feeling now?

Brooky - thatís an amazing lining, not known it be that high, I hope you can relax more. Think thereís anxiety at every step so anything you can do to relax will help. Itís hard but trust yourself and where you can avoid any extra googling.

Kelly - I hope the lining scan goes well for you 🤞🏻

Hopeful - hope youíre doing well and you get the positive result today.

Hope everyone else is doing as great as you can be x x

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 5/02/20, 11:29 »
    Hi all

Brooky- Yeyyy we are having Transfer same day they have just giving me my date today so we more likely test same day depending on clinic protocol how nice to be alongside eachother

Hopeful- Any news???? Exciting....

Fairygodmother- implantation is very possible I also had this aswell fingers are crossed for u hunnie

Daisythesnail- how exciting bet u canít wait til ur scan to see ur little babba so pleased for u I really am

Tara- Goodluck and I hope the Tww is as chilled as possible for u but we all no itís not a easy ride enjoy the PUPO

Suzie- iam so happy for u I really am  :)

Sorry to anyone I have missed iam trying to catch up with everyone

AFM had my scan and everything alll good, nice triple layer lining, I will be having Transfer next Thursday 13th and FINALLY they have agreed and had confirmation off Dr that iam allowed to transfer 2 embryoís sooo happy as they have been debating to allow it or not, way I see it they got took out together., froze together., so I wish for them to be transferred together, them are my only 2 in the freezer so itís only right I donít leave 1 behind all lonely, count down is on for them to be snuggled into my womb 8days and counting......

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #199 on: 5/02/20, 15:51 »
    Itís a BFN for me ladies. Been told to stay on meds and test again on Saturday. I donít think itís going to change. Good luck to you all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk