* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16645 times)

0 Members

Offline Suzie84

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #200 on: 5/02/20, 16:05 »
Hopeful I am gutted for you, hope you are taking time for yourself, be kind to you, fingers crossed it turns around on Saturday 🤞🏻 X x

Kelly Iím pleased you got a date and can put two embryos in, you must be relieved x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 5/02/20, 17:01 »
    Hopeful,  I'm sorry its bfn.  It could be a late implantation so try and stay positive until Saturday.  I've everything crossed for you.

Brooky and Hoping next Thursday will soon come round.  It's funny how we wish the weeks away when on this journey.  Hope you both have perfect linings for your embies to call home.

Rfairy, sounds like it could be implantation bleeding.  Where in spain are you.  We've just come back.  We are In murcia   if you want a pregnancy test ask for prueba de embarazo at the pharmacia. 

Pritamin, how is your back today, had the pain eased?

Daisy, oh how exciting.  Not long to wait.  It makes it feel so much more real when you see that heartbeat.

Lollipop I was CD 20 with a 5 day blast, so only 3 days difference.  How did you get on with your scan, are they doing the transfer on cd17?

Suzie huge congratulations.  Now it's another tww for the scan.  Keep busy and you'll soon see that little heart beat.

Jj I am so sorry. I hope you are looking after yourself.

Micg yes we are nearly cycle twins.  I'm having  all sorts of twinges too.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone it us such a busy thread.

Afm  5 days after transfer and I've got some (TMI) brown spotting.  I'm hoping that this is implantation.  I've had this before with both miscarriages and my successful pregnancy. Don't feel any different, but I don't normally drink water and now I'm having it rather than hot drinks no bother. 1 week to go until otd, but I'll test early, I always do. 

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 5/02/20, 17:56 »
    Hey all

Hopeful so sorry hope youíre ok sending lots of love. Is Saturday your official test date?

Brooky and hoping not long now! Hopefully the time will go quickly and youíll have your babies on board soon

Fairy hope you doing ok. Hang in there does soul drink like implantation bleeding everything crossed for you

Pritamin hope youíre feeling better hun

Suzie hope everything is going ok

Tara that sounds promising have everything crossed for you.

Afm no real symptoms few twinges but nothing compared to my successful cycle and tbh think itís mostly coming from the progesterone. I tested today which I know is too early but Iím so inpatient was negative. Iíll probably try again on Friday but Iím not hopeful just doesnít feel right this time for some reason. Trying to talk hubby into another go but would mean a fresh donor cycle.

Love to all xx

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 5/02/20, 19:11 »
    Hopingtobeamammy - yaay that's great news re lining and being transfer buddies. Which clinic are you with? I'm with Bourne. My nurse didn't say anything about triple lining but I think that was what it was, she said it looked healthy or something so that's good.

Hopeful - I'm so sorry to hear :( Be kind to yourself xxxx

Micg - I really hope you're wrong and it's going to be a BFP.

Tara - everything crossed for you xx

Suzie - thanks for advice re: googling!! It's a brain fry-er isn't it!

RFairy - That sounds really stressful , at least you know what to ask for now thanks to Tara!

I am doing ok, trying to fight off the health anxiety. My colleagues are being really supportive though and my manager basically forced me to go home a bit early today coz I was feeling ropey. Anyone else getting dizzyness or similar off the estrogen pills?
     I'm going to a gig with some friends in London on Friday to have a last hurrah before next week. Will only have one or two drinks but will do lots of dancing so I think that will really let off some steam. Hope you guys are finding ways to have fun/a laugh and/or relax xxxx

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 5/02/20, 21:52 »
    Hi all

Suzie- Yea iam so pleased they agreed FINALLY as been on going as to allow me or not

Micg- how many days into the tww are u? I heard u get later implantation with FET u arenít out as it will be to early and I have seen many of times on this site ppl testing then testing on OTD and getting a positive so keep up the spirits

Tara- ooooo brown spotting sounds very good sign of implantation I really hope that is the case for u and I get a big positive on OTD

Brooky - iam with CFL (centre for life) in Newcastle if u have had a good lining then it will be triple layer my clinic say anything over 7.0 is triple layer, yea ur my first transfer buddy wenever I have been in group chats hope we both make it a double whammy  ;D I suffer terrible health anxiety and on medication for that also, and yea I was having dizzy spells with ostrogen wasnít sure if it was them- injections- my anxiety if u ever feel anxious and need to chat just PM me

Xx Kelly xx

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 6/02/20, 09:48 »
    Hi ladies

Hoping to be a mummy, hi, good u have ur transfer booked in and 2!!!!   Did u say u bled last time quite a bit with ur successful pregnancy? I didn't last time at all. I have 1 day on one off at the mo. I took a test yesterday and line appeared darker this morning tho I'm not sure I can compare properly with them being different brands of tests. Hope not tmi but yesterday there were some blobs of blood but not as much as a normal period but non the less would not describe it as spotting. Am clutching at straws I know! Anyway have rung my local EPU and will go when we get home.

A real roller-coaster this journey for us all xxx

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 6/02/20, 10:05 »
    Tara

Thank you, just back read some posts and saw u had put the test name on. I Googled it yesterday. For some reason was feeling nervous asking and getting one. Anyway how can I compair. I rang EPU and they said will stay in system 3 weeks but I think it was defo a lot darker than when I last tested on Sunday.

Great to hear u have the brown implantation spotting.

Did  u have a nice holiday? We r in Lanzarote atm, perfect weather xxx

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 6/02/20, 10:10 »
    Tara

Thank you, just back read some posts and saw u had put the test name on. I Googled it yesterday. For some reason was feeling nervous asking and getting one. Anyway how can I compair. I rang EPU and they said will stay in system 3 weeks but I think it was defo a lot darker than when I last tested on Sunday.

Great to hear u have the brown implantation spotting.

Did  u have a nice holiday? We r in Lanzarote atm, perfect weather xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 6/02/20, 10:52 »
    Rfairy glad you got a test and I hope its set your mind at rest a bit.  I've never been to lanzarote hopy you are having a great time.

We live in spain.  I went back to the uk to clear the house ready to rent out and we timed it so I could have another FET.  I'm a bit nervous about having a baby in spain though even though its supposed to be better than the uk in some ways.

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 6/02/20, 10:58 »
    Hi

Fairygodmother- Yea I had full on heavy periods with my successful cycle I bleed heavy at 7weeks 11 weeks and 17weeks, the fact ur tests are still coming up and not fading is a good thing just keep testing and see if there getting darker, can it clinic not do beta bloods?

Xx Kelly xx