* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16648 times)

0 Members

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #210 on: 6/02/20, 11:07 »
Hi

I will wait until in UK for bloods, back Saturday. Thanks ladies.

B nice for ur baby being brought up in a warm climate.

I can't believe people would bleed so much, will just have to wait and see now
Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 6/02/20, 12:50 »
    Hi All

I have been absent for a little while but the cycle has progressed, I started supresur nasal spray last Monday which is day 2 for me and I have my baseline scan on Tuesday and I cannot wait as the nasal spray has been causing me to have nosebleeds, i should then get to start my patches which is when the journey starts to get a little easier. Anyway hope everyone is well.

Lori x

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #212 on: 8/02/20, 08:47 »
    Hi girls, hope you donít mind me joining! Have been quietly lurking and seems like a really lovely bunch here 😊

I have a 2 year old boy from an iui in 2016 then lost a baby girl at 17 weeks last feb following another iui.

I had my first ivf transfer yesterday, following a freeze all cycle in October due to OHSS. Feeling pretty nervous as despite having 13 day 1 embryos that survived the thaw, and being told we had some top quality ones at day 2,  only 5 made it to day 5 and they werenít great quality...so had 2 average blastos implanted. Came as a bit of a shock as the embryologist told us literally just before the transfer. Trying to stay positive but finding it hard already and everything you read online seems to be pretty negative about average blastos!

Will be following you all over the next couple of weeks and 🤞🤞🤞 for some nice positives! X

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 8/02/20, 09:00 »
    Hi

Hello mrsb- welcome to the group itís a nice busy one so will keep u occupied, easier said that dun but donít worry to much about the grading as they do much better in ur womb then they do on the outside world, my daughter was thru a day 3 embryo, I have seen loads of success stories were top grade hasnít worked but there lowest grade ones have brought ladies there dream babies, relax, chill and enjoy ur PUPO there will be nicely snuggling in there what shall be home for the next 8month do u have a test date? Is is a HPT or bloods?

Xx Kelly xx

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 8/02/20, 09:58 »
    Thanks kelly, you always seem to be so positive, such a ray of sunshine 😊 will try and get my positive hat on, I know I canít do anything now and just hope at least one of the 2 sticks! Everything else was perfect, easy transfer, good lining etc so hoping that counts!

Otd isnít for ages, they like you to wait a full 2 weeks so is 21st feb with a clinic supplied pregnancy test 😬

going to try and have a chilled one today with a nice gentle walk and some tea and cake then got a wedding tomorrow so hoping that will take my mind off...do you all think is ok to go to a wedding 2 days after transfer? Xx

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #215 on: 8/02/20, 11:55 »
    Hi everyone, sorry not been on for past few days as work has been pretty manic. 

JJ - how you are ok and thinking about you?  Have you made other plans for another cycle or is it too soon?

Suzie - fantastic HCG results - sounds like twins to me, especially that early stage.  Good luck with the scan! X

RFairy - Congrats on the BFP - I know the spotting must be stressful for you but your pregnant and only the scan will confirm how things are progressing. Are you going to get your bloods checked out?  If you do find a lab to test you you could test every 2 days to see if the HCG is doubling - might out your mind at rest.  Keeping everything crossed for you X.

MICF15:  Sounds like you tested too early - hoping things change for you and you get your BFP soon. Good luck X.

MrsB:  Congrats for reaching PUPO!  When is your OTD and will you test early?  Hope you have a smooth 2ww. X

Brooky: Sounds like your my sort of girl - a few drinks and dancing will do you the world of good.  Your TX date is 2 days after mine (11/2) so we will be testing around the same time. Good luck with the meds during the pre-TX stage. X

Hopeful - So sorry to hear of the BFN - gutted for you!  Hope you take some quality time to heal from this journey.  X

Tara - brown spotting sounds good and so are twinges.  When is your OTD?  You mentioned testing early - any news?  I am way to nervous to test early - you have more courage than me!  Good luck! X

Hoping2beamamyNo2:  Great news about having 2 on board soon.  Wish I could do this my clinic and DH won't allow me to put 2 back.  I'm hoping the one I do put back splits and its twins anyway!  Your TX is 2 days after mine so we will be testing around similar time.  Hope all goes well for next week. X

Pritamin - Hope your backache is easing - might be a symptom so fingers crossed it is.  When do you test?  X

Daisy - amazing news - hope the 2 weeks before the scan is going fast for you.  All the best and really looking forward to hearing about that HB.  X

Kelly - have you had your TX date confirmed yet?

Lori - Welcome - and good luck with the pre-TX meds hope all goes well and your lining is nice and thick. X

AFM:  I had intralipids on Monday due to my immune issues and had my lining scan on Wednesday - lining was 8.1mm which is lower than my previous cycles - but everyone says anything over 6-5-8mm is good.  Also got my results back from an ERA test - this is a biopsy from the womb last month to check if I need to take 4, 5 or 6 days of progesterone.  Results were that I am pre-receptive and I need to take 6 days of progesterone so my TX is now booked for Tuesday 11/2/20 which is CD 18 for me and I will be putting back a 5 day blast BB - its not quite the best quality but I've been told its pretty good - so I'm feeling a bit better about that.  I'm now on Dexamethason, Aspirin, Clexane, , Estrogen, Progesterone, vitamins, folic acid and omega 3.  Trying to keep up with all the meds and vitamins is tough!  Having acupuncture also for this cycle.  Anyone else doing acupuncture?  Feeling nervous about the next 2ww but trying to stay positive. 

Sorry if I have missed anyone and good luck to those on the 2WW.  X

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 8/02/20, 16:21 »
    Lollipop great you have transfer booked and things on course. I did Accupuncture with my successful cycle and this one would definitely recommend. Hope the time until transfer goes quickly

Tara how you holding up have you tested?

Fairy godmother how you doing did you get bloods?

Suzie fab results really pleased for you

Pritamin hope youíre feeling better

Mrsb welcome hope youíre surviving the 2ww congrats on being pupo

Sorry to anyone Iíve left off doing by memory but hope you all ok xx

Afm 2ww has been so tough OMG Iíve tested negative everyday since 5dpt but then this afternoon I have the faintest faintest Line and I feel so sick! Iím not ready into it as the line is barely there but maybe just maybe 🙏 could it be a chemical though if it doesnít get darker? 8 days post transfer feels quite late to get a really faint positive. God feel like Iím going crazy

Xx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #217 on: 8/02/20, 20:25 »
    HiGang

Iíve been putting off replying as there are so many people to reply to... decided thatís silly and I just need to post anyway
    Hope you donít mind me just sending much love to you all and not doing many personals. I have read everything and sending you all good wishes
    Welcome MrsB, I donít think going to a wedding is silly... I went back to work.
    Micg15...., exciting!! I donít think day 8 is late. On my successful pregnancy my line didnít come within the 3 mins and was so faint it didnít count on day 11.  Was told to test 3 days later which confirmed I was pregnant.
    Ha ha To whoever said Suzie might be having twins!!! Suzie you said twins werenít on your radar.  Thatíd be funny when itís me with twin intuition (no real reason.. only had 1 embryo put back so only 2 percent chance)
    Iím still serial pregnancy testing... still pregnant tonight.
    Scan is on Tues but I think theyíve got my dates wrong, I wouldnít be surprised if itís too early for a heartbeat
    Iíve got a weird pregnancy symptom which I donít remember from last time- I looked it up,,, it can be a symptom
    Every day from 3pm ish Iím freezing no amount of jumpers, blankets, hot water bottles or radiators can warm me up..  itís quite horrible ... shivering as I type.
    Loads of love
    Daisy xxx

Offline Eloise242

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #218 on: 9/02/20, 10:53 »
    Hi

Iíd like to join please. Just started my progesterone in the lead-up to first scan of my lining next week.  We are using donor eggs which are frozen so still got the embryo stage to come.

Thanks for reading

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 9/02/20, 11:26 »
    Hey all

Iím out. My faint positive has turned to a negative and started bleeding. Bloods tomo but I know whatís coming. Good luck to all of you been lovely chatting and thanks so much for the support youíre all amazing.
    Iím actually ok is what it is and Iím already v lucky with my baby girl
    I sooo hope you all get your happy endings and if not this time I might see you for another go on this crazy rollercoaster in April or May

Much love all

Xxx