* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16647 times)

0 Members

Offline brooky

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #230 on: 10/02/20, 21:14 »
Hi everyone , I probably will miss a couple of people because I am doing this on my phone (internet down after yesterday) But I am sending you all my love.

Sunshine- I am on 10mg and will be until negative test or until 12 weeks if pregnant.So I really wouldnít worry about it. (Easier said than done I know) good luck on Saturday!

Taraob- I also have discharge and I checked with the nurse at the tracking scaan last week and she said itís fine and probably a good sign of a good lining.

Hopingtobeamammy- Thankyou for your kind words, I am not feeling positive at all to be honest but I am going to try, at least for transfer day to enjoy it and feel hope. Iím glad you are feeling so positive. Also I didnít realise you are a donor, you are an absolute angel, thank you for the chance you are offering to somebody else. I am using donor eggs due to premature ovarian insufficiency and I am grateful everyday for the gift that my donor is giving me , the chance that I would never have without her xx

Good luck Suzie , really hope everything is ok xxx

Micg- so sorry to hear this news :( be kind to yourself xx

Welcome Eloise- I am also using donor eggs, am having second frozen transfer on Thursday. Everything crossed for you xx

Lollipop- good luck for tomorrow!! Hope it goes well. Hope youíve been finding the meds ok. Let us know how it goes tomorrow xx and yes I had a brilliant dance and a lovely time thanks :)

Mrsb- welcome , Iím sorry youíve had a bit of a shocking time but hoping for a positive for you at the end of it all xx

Lori- it totally sucks having to take all the drugs and have all the side effects as well isnít it. Hope it eases up.

Rfairy- everything crossed for your blood test xx

AFM-I am not feeling super positive, I am just very worried about history repeating itself and also have various chronic aches and pains which I worry will effect the outcome. But thereís nothing I can do now, transfer on Thursday and determined to be positive on that day at least and enjoy it as much as I can. There are just so many hurdles arnt there. Oh well.

Lots of love xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 10/02/20, 21:53 »
    Hi ladies

Thank you Brooky, hope all goes well for u on Thursday.

Went to local EPU today had scan and blood test, have to have another in 48 hours. Was hoping something could be confirmed by the end of the two blood tests but iv to also have a scan in 10 days. They r investigating to check its not eptopic. Am really scared. Don't think it is but they said theirs a small chance. What scares me is the idea of it coming on all of a sudden. Anyone any advice please?

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 10/02/20, 22:02 »
    Hi, that sounds really stressful Rfairy. Have you had the results of the blood tests and the scan? Could they not see what was going on in the scan? Sorry if Iíve misses something and thatís a stupid question. . Hoping and sending positive thoughts to you xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 11/02/20, 06:51 »
    RFairygodmother - Iíve not had eptopic before, I wouldíve thought if eptopic they would be able to tell by itís position but they poss have to rule all things out. I know the extra wait will be painful. Sending you lots of love ... itís such a heartbreaking process. Be kind to you.

Brooky - stay positive, youíve got this. Go for a light walk to get the endorphins going (if youíre able) or watch a comedy for some giggles.

Sunshine - Iíve gone from 6mg to 8mg after my positive test. I think the clinic will tailor the meds to what your body needs so whilst itís hard try and put your trust itís the right combination for you. Good luck.

Kelly - I have been getting some cramping and lower bk pains so not great signs. Tmi but the colour is dark brown and either stringy or bits so donít feel like itís looking good. No fresh bleeds though so thereís that. Iíd love to know sooner so I can move onto next stage or start to heal.... I hate this waiting game. Massive hats off to you for being a donor, that is such a wonderful gift. Thursday will be here before you know it, enjoy every minute.

Good luck for those getting scans or transfers today/this week 🤞🏻 And to everyone else still on this crazy journey 😊🤞🏻 X x

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #234 on: 11/02/20, 18:12 »
    Hi Ladies,

Suzie84 - glad to hear the bleeding/spotting has reduced.  Stay positive only a few days to go till your scan and you will feel more reassured knowing all is well. X

RFairygodmother - What was the results of your two blood tests - were the numbers doubling?  If it was ectopic you will be in a lot of pain - if this isn't happening then I'm sure it will be ok.  Try to rest as much as possible and keep your feet up.  Stay warm!  Any sign of major pain on one side go straight to A&E. Stay positive and hope the scan in 48hrs clears things up for you. X

Brooky - Good luck for Thursday! Stay positive the past is the past and the future is about to get very good indeed - you deserve a 2020 baby X

Hoping2beamammyno2 - also good luck on Thursday! And again thank you for being an amazing person donating your eggs.  You must be a machine lady!  Hope TX goes smoothly and let us know when your OTD is? X

Sunshine - good luck for Saturday - I'm sure they will scan you before the TX and check the lining again - if all good they may reduce the estrogen.  X

MIG - So sorry to hear your news - it's just hearbreaking! Hope you have some lovely friends and family who can spoil you and help you cope and recover! Good luck with the next cycle in April/May - don't give up your baby is on its way just later this year X

Kelly - Goody luck with your TX on Saturday!  I'd jus follow the advice from the clinic and take whatever they recommend.  X

Welcome Eloise - I'm also using donor eggs and have just the most admiration for all those amazing women who give everything and more for others to have their little families.  Good luck over the coming weeks and keep us posted on your journey.  X

MrsB - have you decided to test early or will your wait to OTD?  Keeping everything crossed for you. Hope the 2ww goes fast for you X

Tara - your signs are all normal due to the meds - good luck for your scan and hope your lining is lovely and thick Good luck with the intralipids on Thursday X

Lori - wow nosebleeds that doesn't sound good.  Hope the meds are settling down for you.  When is your TX date? X

Daisy - are you back at work yet and how are you feeling - when is your scan?  Fingers crossed X

AFM - had my TX today - all seemed to go really well.  Now back at home and officially PUPO - feet up and chilling out with DH running around after me.  I am under 2 clinics at the moment my OTD is 24/2/20 but other clinic want me to test next Thursday 20/2/20 as I may need intralipids.  Next week feels too soon but I'll just have to sit tight and wait this out now.  Hope everyone is doing well and we all have some good news stories to tell over the coming weeks.

Lots of love L XXX

Offline Eloise242

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #235 on: 11/02/20, 19:12 »
    Hi

Thankyou for the welcome. I am due my scan for my lining on Thursday and started on Predisolone today. Its all with the same clinic to the person who asked.  :)

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #236 on: 11/02/20, 20:19 »
    Hi everyone!

Suzie sorry you have had this bleeding scare. Glad has all slowed down now, hopefully your scan will put your mind at ease. Could it be the pessaries perhaps? Also Iíve had subchorionic haematomas are much more common with ivf pregnancies?

Lollypop, congrats on being pupo, hope you are having a nice chilled evening at home

Fairy godmother, is your next blood test tomorrow? Keeping everything crossed your levels double and nothing untoward shows up on the scans

Brooky and kelly, your transfers are so soon! Hope you are both feeling really positive and looking forward to getting those embabies back on board 🥰 kelly thank you for being so positive, it really really helps 🥰

Tara and Eloise, hope your lining scans all go well on Thursday! Thinking thick thoughts!

Sunshine hope you are feeling ok on the higher dose oestrogen and not getting too many side effects. Will they keep you on that dose once you have had your transfer too?

MIG, so sorry to hear about your news, this process is just so rubbish, I wish we could all get our BFPs and move over to the pregnancy boards together. Hope you are spending some time focusing on you before your next cycle, it will come round in no time Iím sure

Daisy I think you had your scan today? Hope it all went ok?

Lori I remember you from the pregnancy boards last year, hope you are doing ok. Today was the 1 year anniversary of losing our little one and still think about her everyday

I am doing ok, had a really brilliant time at the wedding and actually really enjoyed not drinking! Got to have a great time and no hangover the next day! Am feeling alright, 4dp5dt now and a bit crampy on and off and boobs getting sorer but assuming that is the progesterone building up. Trying to stay positive! Test day is Friday 21st but OH is away until the Sunday so think we will wait to test then. I hate testing, really hate seeing a negative so doubt will be testing early!

Really pleased to have a such a lovely supportive group here and excited that we will hopefully start getting more positive news and BFPs soon 😊😊😊

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 11/02/20, 20:24 »
    hi Guys just a quick one. Thankyou so much  for your kind words and positivity everyone. Xxx
    Mrsb- Iím sorry for your loss ,itís so hard isnít it. Be kind to yourself xx

Thinking of everyone xx

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 12/02/20, 09:09 »
    Hi ladies

Brooky- eeee tomorrow is our transfer how exciting but also scary, we will be PUPO tomorrow, nervous wait for us in the morning to see if they have managed the thaw, canít wait

MrsB - so pleased u had a good time at the wedding and a bonus waking up hangover free, hereís hoping u will have a good sober 8month and a bambino at the end will all be worth it, itís hard to no which is a symptoms of pregnancy and medication isnít it, I had very sore boobs with both my positive cycles so sending sore boob vibes to u haha

Lollypop- yeyyy welcome to PUPO feet up relax and enjoy every min, I hope we all get sum nice BFPís for the group as I feel this has been a very lucky, positive and Goodluck of a group hasnít it Iam not far behind u my transfer tomorrow

Fairygodmother- please update us asap with ur blood beta results I have everything crossed for u, u are gonna be orite hunnie xx

AFM - to the girls comments about me being a doner- I get HUGE amount of happiness by donating my eggs as itís a priceless gift to youís I dnt do it Cos I have to I do it Cos I WANT to yes iam unfortunate to need ivf BUT iam lucky in a way that I have that option and can help sumone achieve there dream as without DE sum of u ladies wudnt be giving the chance, so more times I can donate the better and I always hope that my recipient gets a positive just as much as myself, I get great pleasure out of it itís a lovely feeling for me, welllll Transfer tomorrow for me iam sooo excited but can feel the nerves kicking in also hoping I get good thaw in the morning, itís 1 worry after another for us ladies isnít it we really are the strongest ppl on this earth! We can and will conquer it all and have our babies 1 day

Xx Kelly xx

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #239 on: 12/02/20, 09:50 »
    Hi all

Hope everyone is well and being positive.

I had my baseline scan yesterday and the lining was nice and thin so I started my HRT patches last night with 3 being applied and another 1 tonight, so I look like a sticker book at the moment!! Back for a scan on 25th February to make sure the lining is thick enough and then hopeful for transfer either 5th/6th March...then the fun begins!!

xx