* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16650 times)

0 Members

Offline brooky

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #240 on: 12/02/20, 13:13 »
Hey Lori - yay exciting you are getting started and got that hurdle out of the way!

hopingtobeamammy- Oh my goodness yes, tomorrow!! aaargh nerves are really kicking in now, feeling totally unprepared. I am trying to catch some of your positivity vibes though!  ;D It will be a big relief to hear they have managed the thaw . EVERYTHING crossed!!! And yes you are right, it is one hurdle after another isn't it. We always joke about it saying ' hooray we got through to the next round' like we are on a gameshow haha...

Anyway lots of love to the rest of you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Praying4apositive

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #241 on: 12/02/20, 13:55 »
    Hi ladies,

I've been lurking in the background for a while but have finally plucked up the courage to join in the chat. Hope that's ok!

First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about everyone's struggles. This journey can be so so cruel but It is lovely that there are support groups like this for people in similar situations as it can really be so lonely at times.

My story in short.. I had both tubes removed after a laparoscopy to find out why I wasn't falling pregnant and had my first fresh cycle in July/August last year. I started bleeding about 8dp5dt and it was a BFN.

We had 3 frozen so went to go again in October but couldn't due to a cyst that had developed so then started again in January.

I had one 5d blast put back in and I'm now 9 days into my wait. I did a test yesterday and it was a faint positive but today I've started spotting. It can't be implantation blood if I tested positive yesterday??

Does anyone have any idea what this could be please? My head is going mad :-\

Good luck to everyone else on thier own journey and for the ladies who have thier transfers coming up. Wishing you all the best.

Love Jessie xx

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #242 on: 12/02/20, 14:25 »
    Welcome Jessie, I'm glad you've felt able to join us! I'm so sorry to hear about the tough time you have been having. I'm afraid I don't have any insight on what's happening right now except to say that spotting happens commonly throughout pregnancy. Have you tested again today? When is your official test date?

Wishing you luck and hope xx

Online lori84

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 12/02/20, 14:32 »
    Hi Jessie

I had spotting after my positive and it was implantation bleeding, seemingly although its implanted before that, the bleed can be it burrowing in further, Sounds weird but what colour? Hope it is that for you xx

Offline Praying4apositive

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #244 on: 12/02/20, 16:34 »
    Thank you both for your reassurance. I'm feel a bit less stressed now after a warm shower and putting on some nice Pjs!

Colour was quite red but watered down :/ it seems to have stopped now I'm just hoping it stays that way.

This 2 week's is such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it.

My OTD is Monday. I think I'm going to wait now until Sunday to test again though because I think it's made me stress more, even though I should he positive at the 2 lines!

Nice to be able to talk about it to people who can relate!

I'm sorry for venting xxx

modify
    « Reply #245 on: 13/02/20, 13:16 »
    Hi all

On my way back from clinic I have 2 snowflakes on board and expanding well iam officially PUPO now the dreaded wait my test date is 22nd so 9days and counting
    Brooky have u had ur transfer yet?

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 13/02/20, 14:13 »
    Jessie - Iíve done a lot of reading on this recently as I had a small bleed after our positive result. There are so many stories out there that are success ones so it has given me hope. A good friend told me happy relaxed mummy is better for baby so whilst itís not easy, try not to worry as it can be completely normal. Never apologise for venting thatís what this group is good for 😊

Kelly I am so happy for you, yay, enjoy the PUPO stage, hope youíve some good distractions lined up.

Lori congrats on getting to next stage and good luck. Not wanting to wish our lives away but Iím sure your transfer will be here in no time.

Brooky I hope all went well today and you get some relax time too.

AFM my first scan has been moved to tomorrow so Iím keeping positive and everything crossed 🤞🏻 x x

modify
    « Reply #247 on: 13/02/20, 14:22 »

Suzie- u will be totally fine hunnie, easier said then dun but keep saying to ur self ur pregnant so many reason why bleeds happen our bodies and lady gardens (lol) have been thru so much poked and prodded so it can be delayed interference keep ur chin up I have got this girl  :)

Xx Kelly xx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #248 on: 13/02/20, 14:23 »
    Congratulations Hopingtobeamammy! Mind your precious cargo!  ^hugme^

Prayingforapositive- have you used a digital test? I hope all goes well for you x

Brooky, how did transfer go?

RFairy, how are you doing?

Eloise how did your scan go?

Sorry to anyone ive missed.  Afm, I had 12 day scan, lining was 11.3mm and tri-laminar so currently having intralipids  :) Won't know til tomorrow about transfer time but hoping it will be day 20

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #249 on: 13/02/20, 14:25 »
    I love you said lady garden 🤣 Thank you, Iím feeling excited for scan, will post update tomorrow.

Tara that is an amazing lining, have no idea what tri-laminar means though 🙈 Hope you get transfer details tomorrow x