* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16646 times)

0 Members

Offline Praying4apositive

• Un-Ranked
modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #250 on: 13/02/20, 14:39 »
Suzie, thank you for the message. I did a digital test today (couldn't wait any longer!) and it confirmed pregnant 2-3 weeks!
I'm a bit scared to be excited as I know it's very very early days but it is hard not to be!
Massive congratulations to you on your positive too and hope your scan goes well and is amazing!

Hi Kelly, so exciting that you have 2 in there nice and cosy together! Hope you are getting waited on for the rest of today. Get your feet up and relax :)

Sorry I haven't mentioned everyone as its difficult on my phone but thanks for making me so welcome in the group.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #251 on: 13/02/20, 14:46 »
    Hi guys, Iím so glad that all went well hopingtobeamammy. Now just the dreaded 2 weeks. I am on way home from the clinic now, all went smoothly and they put back one embryo. I feel rather odd but just trying to stay relaxed. I think itís ok that I donít feel super excited, protecting myself I guess. I got quite emotional during and was very relieved when then said all was good with the transfer. Came out and immediately ate 2 bits of chocolate tiffin haha.

Feeling a bit fuzzy headed so wonít reply to everyone right now but Iím really pleased for everyoneís positive updates re: linings etc . Well done guys, we got this!!!

Offline sunshine82

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 13/02/20, 15:03 »
    Hi everyone and thanks for the reassurance, hope you are all doing okay. Congratulations praying4apositive, that is such good news! Good luck brooky, hope you are able to relax and get through the next two weeks okay!

I am doing okay on the 12mg estradiol so far, it has only been a few days. Now I am worried that my lining isn't thick enough as it was only 8mm on day 14. Is that too thin? Will five days of extra estrodial and progesterone be able to thicken it more?

Did any of you ladies have to have a decapeptyl injection? I always used to have a naturally thick lining but obviously the decapeptyl turned my ovaries off. Now I am wondering what the point was and couldn't I have just gone with my natural cycle?

Those of you in the UK, where do you go for your beta hcg tests? Does your GP do them?

modify
    « Reply #253 on: 13/02/20, 19:11 »
    Hi

Suzie- I have nothing lined up yet but iam sure I will in time just so pleased work have give me time off for 2 weeks as with being on such a busy work I no I wudnt have managed, keep us updated on ur scan wen u get a min after u had it will be thinking of u has the bleeding stopped or got less now?

Sunshine- in my clinic we go back on day 9dpt for a beta result

Tara ur lining sounds Fab!!! Nice snuggly home for ur snow baby to implant into

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 13/02/20, 19:25 »

Oops I clicked post before I had finished

Brooky so pleased ur transfer went smoothly it is a emotional time but we are made of steel we can winge on to eachother about our symptoms etc and keep eachother sane ISH

Hmm Iíve just realised after a week on the estrodiol however itís spelt and the pesseries I havenít had any symptoms of sore boobs or anything suppose itís not a bad thing Cos who wants sore boobiess right? Only transfer today and watching for symptoms this tww drives me nuts but gonna try to enjoy the PUPO as much as I can here goes.......

Xx Kelly xx

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 14/02/20, 11:14 »
    Hopingtobeamammyno2 - Was interested to hear you don't have any symptoms either.  I felt cramp and twinges the two days following TX I'm now on day 3 and apart from feeling really sick this morning - nothing - no symptoms whatsoever.  I am on Prednisolone which I've heard can mask symptoms but when I did a TX last year it was the same absolutely zero symptoms and it was a BFN.  Gosh I am so worried now.  I know it's early but wish I had every symptom going including mega sore boobs. 

Is anyone else taking Prednisolone? I also have to take Pronotgest injection in my bum every night and I am in agony today after 3 consecutive days of taking this - I can't walk, lie or sit down.   L X

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 14/02/20, 12:03 »
    Hi

Lollypop - i have had couple little twinges lower stomach but thatís it nothing what so ever am TRYING not to think of it too much as they say with FET implant ion is slightly later day3 so am hoping I start getting a few symptoms last time before a even had transfer my boobs were agony which I knew was progestrone this time am on the progestrone again and nothing, but I also remember with my daughters successful cycle I had nothing at all felt totally normal all the way til 8weeks, I wish there was a procedure they dun a few days after transfer that cud see inside to see whatís happening and if things are going to plan but if only eh

Xx Kelly xx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 14/02/20, 20:14 »
    Hello all, sorry for lack of personals but I'm not in a good place. I tested from 8dp5dt and all I've had is bfns.   It's also 10 years since my dad died today.   I'm going to take some time out and cherish my lb.   Maybe hoping for another child to asking too much.

I wish you all success on your journeys.   I am proof it does work

Love to you all xxx

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 14/02/20, 20:35 »
    Hi sunshine-  I donít think 8mm is bad at all,  anything over 5 or 6 isnít it? Presumably itís more about the quality of the lining. I think that now you are on the progesterone as well your lining will not get any thicker as the progesterone maintains the lining. I may be wrong though. Talk to your clinic if youíre worried. I havenít had that injection.. I did buseralin injections.

Tara- Iím so sorry to hear your news and really bad timing for you too. Sending lots of love xx

Lolypop- your injections sound horrendous! I would talk to your clinic and see if you can swap it for something. Also have you tried putting ice on before and after?

Kelly- we got this!! 💪

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 14/02/20, 21:45 »
    Hi ladies sorry for lack of personals, hope everyone is doing good. Just checking in. Weíve had a scan, can see a gestational sac (14.8mm) which confirms pregnancy but no fetal pole or heartbeat so cannot confirm a viable pregnancy. It might be too early so have to go bk in a week for follow up scan. Last time we had early MC we had to wait ten days for follow up scan so at least itís not as long a wait. Gotta hope itís just too early, I started to search online for success stories and got put off 🤞🏻🙏🏻.

Really donít want to bring a downer to such a positive group. Youíre all doing amazing and I hope youíre keeping sane on this crazy journey. Happy weekend x x