* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 16386 times)

0 Members

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #260 on: 15/02/20, 05:51 »
Tara, I'm so sorry.  I saw your ds has the same birthday as our first little boy- 2nd September.  Don't give up hope for a sibling yet.  We had 4 goes after ds before we got a sibling.  How was your lining this time?

Brooky, how is the 2ww going? Not long now!!  ^afro^

Sunshine, anything over 8mm is considered good. 

Afm, transfer is on Friday, like us all, I just want it to work so bad!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #261 on: 15/02/20, 14:10 »
    Hi all

Hope u are all well

So itís only 3dpt and iam already knicker checking so going insane already  ^idiot^
    Iam so scared for Monday to arrive as thatís wen I bled in my last cycle it did show that it was implantation but followed by a MC so iam gonna be on edge on Monday really wanting to get past the 5dpt stage even better get a positive but think once Monday has came and gone I will relax a little bit, nothing really to report just odd like twinge here and there but thatís it really

Xx Kelly xx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #262 on: 15/02/20, 20:26 »
    Kelly, do the legs up the wall yoga pose, it enhances blood flow to the uterus- you can youtube it.  Try to distract yourself (easier said than done, I know). 

Girls, did ye continue with supplements after transfer?? L'arginine, pomegranate,...? 

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #263 on: 15/02/20, 22:14 »
    Hey, I am also going a little bit crazy, felt vaguely positive yesterday and today just feel pretty sure it wonít qork , which is a bit silly as there is no reason to say that will happen. I havenít really had much symptoms to speak of , just a bit of twinging. Just need to keep myself really busy. No particular supplements except multi bit and omega 3 oil tablets , iron and vit d. Good idea re: legs up the wall, I love that one xx

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #264 on: 17/02/20, 08:12 »
    Hiya how is everyone doing?

Kelly and Brooky, hope you are doing ok in the 2Ww

Suzie, thatís exiting that the scan confirmed pregnancy and hopefully your next one will show the little heartbeat...when are you having it?

Tara really sorry to hear about your bfn, and at such a difficult time too. Hope you have managed some relaxation and self care this weekend

Jessie huge congrats on your bfp! When is your scan?

Iím doing ok, now 10dp5df and still got another few days until test day! I donít know why my clinic make you wait so long but hubby has made me promise not to test early! I flit between super positive it has worked and being completely sure it has failed so donít really know what to think! And symptom spotting is torture I swear!! Xxx

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 17/02/20, 08:13 »
    Hi all

Howís everyone doing, thread a little bit quieter hope u are all keeping well, just thought for everyone to catch up where is everyone upto in the treatment now???

AFM - itís the dreaded 5dpt and iam a bundle of nerves incase I bleed again like last cycle on day 5 of Transfer really gonna have to keep myself busy today to divert my mind so scared is a understatement, still no true symptoms really still twinges here and there sorry for TMI but yet and this morning keeps feeling like am seeing myself but itís clear like muscus stuff as if I was ovulating if that makes sence has anyone had this? 4 more days til OTD hope I can make it til then without AF showing her ugly face I go from positive to negitive like a click of a switch, anyways look forward to catching up with you all at where u are all at in cycle

MrsB- wow u are well into the tww a hope u have kept more sane then me? Thatís a long OTD for u my clinic always do 9dpt with a fresh cycle or a FET itís looking good that ur getting that far mind, hope I can get to 9dpt without any bleeding, how will u test do I go to clinic or do it at home? Have u had any symptoms at all?

Xx Kelly xx

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 17/02/20, 08:48 »
    I know! Seems ages! They were definite had to be 14 days though and hubby has taken that as a given 😬 I guess if negative at 14 days you know is definitely a bfn but yes feels so long to wait! Symptoms wise get on and off cramps, a lot less than before though (had quite a lot to day 5-6 I would say) and intermittently sore boobs, worse towards end of the day. Canít decide if all just the progesterone though 🤨 feel pretty calm though which Iíve impressed myself with, thought I would be awful like I was during the 2Ww after my iuis!

Hoping this week flies by so we know one way or another soon!

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #267 on: 17/02/20, 12:37 »
    Hey, not long now Mrsb , although Iím sure it feels like ages.

I hope you are getting though the day ok kelly. Thinking of you

I am struggling to get through the days sane. Doesnít help my car is broken so all the things  I planned to keep busy are a lot trickier to do argh. Just having period type symptoms today, but crampy, v tired etc. But I think itís lack of sleep and stress as much as anything. Ah well , retail therapy for me today! 😆

All the best to everyone

Offline Praying4apositive

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #268 on: 17/02/20, 15:48 »
    Sunshine - Thank you for the congrats. When is your next appointment/transfer? Did you ask your clinic about your lining? My clinic didn't tell me how thick my lining was so i'm not sure what is thick and what isn't but try not to worry too much. I'm sure your clinic will make sure your lining is nice and thick for your transfer. How are you feeling about it all now?

HopingtobeMammyno2 - If it helps at all, I didn't feel any different in this 2 week wait but in my unsuccessful cycle I was convinced I felt pregnant, had sore boobs etc, so try stay positive (I know that is sometimes easier said than done in this journey!).But saying that, I think every individual cycle and person is different so it's hard to know either way isn't it. I did however have the mucus stuff you're talking about on one of the days in my wait. Not long until your test day now, hang on in there.

Lollypop - How are you getting on? When is your OTD? Hope your injections have got a bit easier?! They don't sound pleasant!

Tarapt - I'm really sorry to hear about your test result at such a difficult time of the year too. I can relate as I lost my dad 5 years ago and on the anniversary's it is still hard. Take care of yourself

Suzie - Sorry to hear about your scan. How many weeks will you be now? Not long until your next scan and I've got everything crossed for you. Hope you're doing ok? It's just wait after wait isn't it!

Taraeob - Hope your transfer went smoothly?

Brooky - It feels like the longest 2 weeks doesn't it. I was crossing off the days on my calendar every night before bed and I think that made it worse! It dragged so bad! Some retail therapy will do you some good and take your mind off things. Hope it's a successful shopping trip!

Mrsb168 - Thank you for the congrats. I have my first scan on the 27th to make sure it's growing in the right place! Fingers crossed. Not long to go for you now at all! My other half was the same about testing early but I managed to convince him. He looked terrified when he saw 'pregnant' on the stick! ;D

AFM (getting a bit more used to the acronym's now!) It's my OTD so I have spoken to my clinic who say I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Because of my tubes being removed they want to make sure it is growing in the right place so I'll have my scan early which is nice. It's on the 27th when I will (hopefully) be 6 weeks. They have said it might be too early for a heart beat but if it is they will book me back in. I don't feel out of the woods yet but fingers crossed.

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Hope you're all surviving Ok,

Love Jessie

xxx

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 17/02/20, 17:00 »

Praying for positive- congratulations hunnie not sure if I missed ur positive announcement sorry if I did, yea this mucus got me confused itís watery as if am wee-ing myself sorry for the tmi but Ano u ladies are used to all this stuff lol good job isnít it, 6weeks May be early for a heartbeat so just be prepared that everything will be ok with my daughter her heartbeat was detected at 7weeks so u may still get a tracing of it, how exciting,

Brooky- iam really struggling today aswell its been my hardest day yet am just ready to find out if itís a yes or no it has gone by ok to think we are 5dpt my heads all over the place today donít no my left from my right hold on in there chik wonít be long (listen to me telling u wen iam in just a mess) lol

I really dnt no how many more times I can go to the toilet 1 to knicker check and 2 to constantly need to empty my bladder, last hour I have had a sickly spell but I suffer with anxiety which can also make me like that, wish I cud sleep the days away til Saturday for OTD as mentioned today is my most anxious time as was bleeding this time last cycle so just need rest of today to go by and I SHUD be slightly more chilled

Xx Kelly xx