* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 14390 times)

0 Members

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #30 on: 29/12/19, 22:10 »
Suzie84 - We're having NHS treatment but need to go to the midlands for what we need. The Centre for Life have been brilliant, alloiwng us to have some of our scans locally so we've only needed to travel a long way for the egg collection and embryo transfers.

HopingToBeAMammyNo2 - Might see you in the waiting room then - Lol! But think you might be a bit behind me and hopefully I'll only need a couple of scans but we'll have to just see.

Hope the rest of you are all doing ok. Is anyone getting started or got scans over the next week?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 29/12/19, 22:33 »
    Hi ladies.

Sorry to trouble you all. I am starting a fresh cycle in January. Is there a fresh cycle chat as I've noticed this chat is for FET cycles.

Good luck to you all.

My little boy is from a FET cycle. Xx

Offline snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 30/12/19, 00:07 »
    yes there is cycle buddies January 2020 xx

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 30/12/19, 08:34 »
    Hi All

Im really rubbish at keeping up to date. I read then think i will reply later then forget 🤦‍♀️

Welcome Suzie84 😊

I cant do personals as there are too many, but i hope you all had a lovely Christmas and positive thinking in that that could be your last one as you know it 😊

My Xmas was rubbish. I was poorly all the way through and still not right now. DS had a lovely time though.
    As predicted, ive been having twinges so took a ovulation test and i have a flashy face which means i could ovulate any day.
    Im really hoping it stays away until the weekend as i normally come on around 14 days after and normally ALWAYs over a weekend. Thing is, my app is on the 15th (weds) and cant start before then so if i come on the weekend before this, i will have to wait until my next cycle, which wont be until end of feb (i have 42 day cycles).
    I suppose this could push me towards a natural cycle to still make transfer on this up and coming cycle...

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 2/01/20, 18:39 »
    Hey hope everyone is doing well and had a great xmas. Sorry for lack of personals...thereís so many of us! Itís all becoming a bit real now!! Our transfer isnít until the end of the month but trying to get prepared no more booze or caffeine, healthy eating and started acupuncture again today. I used it last time on my successful cycle so didnít not want to this time also drinking raspberry tea like crazy and doing funny yoga poses 🤣 I am aware I sound crazy and they probably make no difference but I did it last time so kind of feel like I need to do it again!

We are travelling to Athens for our treatment it feels so weird going back with our daughter!

Random exercise question I normally gym about 3/4 times per week but Iíve read not to in the weeks before implantation Iím sure I did last time and kind of need to to get these xmas pounds off, any thoughts?

Hope everyone is doing ok. When is the first transfer in the group?

Xx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 2/01/20, 18:50 »
    Happy New Year lovely ladies hope youíve managed to have a good one.

Bubbles- sorry to hear youíve been unwell, hope youíre on the mend soon. Do you have more of an idea if natural cycle or medicated or which date youíll start?

Micg15 - my guess is Iíll have transfer around 20th Jan but depends on scans etc. Iíve read youíre okay with light exercise, so light swimming, cycling, yoga, but best to avoid hard cardio, e.g. running. Iíve not tried the raspberry tea before but I did do acupuncture with my daughters cycle (and subsequent frozen cycles) although not sure if Iíll get chance to this time.

AFM Iím only Day 6 on Progynova and feeling quite tired already, few headaches and bit bloated. My lining scan is 13th Jan. Iím back at work and have family birthdays before then so a few distractions.

Take care everyone, keeping fingers crossed for us all x

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 2/01/20, 20:28 »
    Happy New year everyone!

Micg, its your cycle, be it as mad or not, whatever makes you happy.
    I exercised 3/4 times a week until i started stims (fresh cycle) ive never done FET before so not sure when to stop. You could ask the nurses/consultant when your next there?

Suzie84 - Is the days dragging? Glad you have distractions for now. 20th will be here in no time.
    Have you googled to see if many people suffer with your symptoms?
    I still have no clue. The good news is that i still havent ovulated which means i will be able to start on my next period. The bad news is is that this is another delayed period, by 2 weeks. When i did my fresh in November, i was 2 weeks late... now its happening again, i guess i could reason that this is my first period since my chemical pregnancy.
    I think im going to run it past the nurse and let them decide for me. I hate making decisions.

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 3/01/20, 16:01 »
    Bubbles12 - sorry to hear you were poorly over Christmas - thatís rubbish! Good news that your ovulation held off so you can start this months. The waiting is very annoying.

Suzie84 - Sorry to hear youíre having some side effects from the Progynova. I start it tomorrow but having a thickness scan on the same day as you. Itís good that youíve got things to keep you busy until then.

Micg15 - I agree itís all becoming a bit real (and scary!) now. Sounds like you are getting prepared. Iím interested to hear which funny yoga poses are meant to help, especially with lining thickness as I have trouble getting it thick enough. I enjoy but am just new to yoga so not sure which poses are for what or where to find some good info.

AFM - Had down-reg scan today which showed my body is doing as itís meant to do. Need to start estrogen tomorrow - I do seem to be in lots! Also need to stay on Buserelin and add in aspirin too. Trying to book local scan for 13/1/20. If my lining behaves enough, transfer should be about 10 days later but weíll just have to see. Hope youíre all ok x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 3/01/20, 20:10 »
    Hey all
    Hope youíre doing well.

Bubbles12 Iím not back at the clinic until transfer day but Iíll email the nurse. I think Iíll stop running end of next week when I start the oestrogen and just do some light stuff although Iím sure last time I went for a run the day before transfer.

Hopeful sounds like itís all going in the right direction and exciting that itís all started. Itís just basically lying on your back with your bum against a wall and legs in the air resting on the wall. No idea if it does anything but I did it last time (along with some other bits) and had good lining so I just want to do everything the same as Iím being superstitious 🤣

Is anyone taking supplements Iíve started on some zinc and magnesium. Still trying to eat super healthy but chocolate is so tempting haha! Iím going for a more self care approach I think and a little bit of everything In moderation.

My period isnít due until next week so feels like a crazy waiting game- just want these 4 weeks to hurry up...well 6 with the 2ww!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok
    X

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 3/01/20, 21:47 »

Hi ladies
    Sounds like u are all on the right tracks and things are getting a move on, all exciting and scary at same time,

Well 2020 underway, picked up my medication today to start buserlin next week 11th (cd 21) as this will be my first ever FET can any of u ladies give me abit info how long roughly u downregg for? Ano it depends on scans and lining etc but not sure wen I will roughly expect transfer IF everything went to plan,
    POSITIVE thinking ladies We can do this!!!!
    X Kelly x