* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 14467 times)

0 Members

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #350 on: 8/03/20, 09:06 »
Thanks ladies! Iím freaking out a bit tbh! In complete shock and wondering how on earth we will manage especially with a 3 year old too! Is so amazing though and yes they transferred two as quality wasnít great so never expected both to stick but was told ~1/5 chance, which given our baby who died last year died from something with 1/15000 odds, should actually have seemed pretty likely! Have my formal scan with the fertility clinic next Monday so just hope both still look ok then!

Tara I wonder if dizziness is maybe all the hormones? Is so exiting you are starting again straight away and will be keeping everything crossed for you!

Lollypop when is your next scan? Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    « Reply #351 on: 8/03/20, 10:29 »
    MrsB - I completely understand abt the shock but it will be amazing. It will just take sometime for it to sink in. But huge blessings as well. Iím sure your friends and family will muck in. Are u going to find out the sexes? Gosh thinking of 2 girls/ boys names or one of both will be tricky! But great news so happy for u. X

Tara - how is the dizziness now? Hope it is getting better. X

AFM - next scan is Wednesday. I had a big scare last week as I had quite sharp cramps on my LHS. I started spotting the next day and went to my GP. She told me to go to A&E so I went Friday and had a scan but all was well and saw the babies HB was totally freaking out but just so relieved to see everything was ok. This pregnancy journey just throws you around from one day till the next. Donít know abt you ladies but I donít stop worrying until that babies in my arms. Trying to chill this weekend and taking it easy. X

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #352 on: 8/03/20, 11:17 »
    Thanks ladies, no I got a really strong dizzy spell last night. I have had vertigo before so unless I got a relapse from my flights..
    I am going again but not with confidence.
    The doc advises intralipids in case of immune issues but I had my first son without them and they are Ä350 each in ireland! I wasnít going to bother this time, what do ye think? I wonder if I just got them day of transfer would that be enough? My gut tells me I donít need it.

You are right to take it easy lollipop, Iím sure itís just baba settling in!
    Mrs b you will be fine! Iím sure it will be challenging but so worth it!  ;) ;)

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #353 on: 9/03/20, 17:32 »
    Hi guys,

I can't remember when I last wrote, I've been off radar for a bit trying to not go crazy. I have been playing the waiting game, tested last Wednesday and was still positive despite some spotting still. Feels like if I do anything too strenuous (which I am really trying not to do) it triggers a little bit of red blood. Still just spotting and the pain in my left side is gone apart from a tiny bit occasionally. I am too scared to test again but will do this weekend before my scan on Tuesday, just to hopefully be a bit more prepared. I have been having 'symptoms', tired, nausea every now and again, my left boob really hurting yesterday. But Anyway, finding it very hard to be positive and just hoping for the best.

I also am wondering what people think about my scan fear. Last time I had the scan at 8 weeks, saw heartbeat and baby died basically within a couple of days, though didn't miscarry til 2.5 weeks later, he/she measured 8.5 weeks ish. I now can't disconnect having the internal scan with the possibility of it having something to do with the miscarriage, and can't get a rational picture about it. I had planned not to have an internal scan and wait til I could have external, but now am feeling so desperate to know if everything is ok I don't want to leave it any longer. Can't think straight about it... any thoughts?

ANYWAY !!! sorry to ramble on!!!

Lolypop- I'm glad baby is ok but so sorry to hear you have had a similar scare to me, pain on one side and bleeding, it is a bloody rollercoaster isn't it!!

MrsB - OMG- how exciting/terrifying!  ;D , so pleased for you though .

Tara - Good for you getting back on it. I would say that the dizziness could defo be hormone related. If you are worried about that and your sore throat I would say that it would be good to put your mind at rest and talk to your gp about your concerns. Try to just trust your instincts if you can. xxx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #354 on: 9/03/20, 20:06 »
    Aw Brooky, I know it must be so hard.  If it's any help, I have always had internal scans on both my pregnancies and they never hurt the baby in any way but I would certainly talk to the doctor about your concern.  On the other hand, it's only a little longer til the external. As long as you're on adequate progesterone, you're doing all you can. xx  ^hugme^

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #355 on: 11/03/20, 18:48 »
    Thanks Tara, that is definitely reassuring. I am going to call the nurse tomorrow and have a chat about it. All the best to you x

Offline longandwindingroad

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #356 on: 25/03/20, 09:02 »
    Hi All,

Finally rejoining ff! I had my fet 18/2 with a positive but since the whole corona lockdown my clinic has cancelled a lot of appointments and i'm staying with my mum out of town anyway. Just wondering if anyone has missed their early pregnancy scan because of it? Wondering whether to make an appointment with another clinic just for a scan or if i should just leave it until i'm 12 weeks but the not knowing would kill me (previous miscarriages etc.)

Hope you're all doing well, thinking of everyone during this time xx