* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 15777 times)

0 Members

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #40 on: 3/01/20, 23:07 »
HopingToBeAMammyNo2 - I found it so hard to try to get any sort of idea of a timeline for FET too. When I have started Buserelin on day 21, I took it until I started bleeding (Iíll double check this for you tomorrow but think it was usually about a week later than usual i.e. I was on Buserelin about two weeks before bleed started). Then I had to book a down-reg scan for a week later. If the scan shows a thin lining and quiet ovaries, Iíve started on estrogen the next day (day 1) and had another scan to check lining thickness on day 10. Sometimes Iíve needed another scan a few days later. All being well, I believe my clinic tend to get you to start progesterone on day 15 and transfer around day 20. It all depends on your protocol though and some people seem to be given all scan dates straight away with their protocol. Hope this helps a bit. Feel free to ask for more detail x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 4/01/20, 08:28 »
    HopingToBeAMammyNo2 - Just checked and I started bleeding on the 12th day of being on the Buserelin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 4/01/20, 14:31 »

Hopeful - thank you for info Yea it says once I start burselin on 11th I shud expect a bleed within 10days from first injection then to call for a baseline scan so a suppose it must be how the lining etc is from there
    X Kelly x

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 4/01/20, 20:39 »
    Hi Kelly, glad youíve got the answer. I donít take burselin in this cycle, I think the progynova does the down reg whilst at the same time getting the lining nice and thick (well hopefully thick). Iíll be on progynova for approx 2 weeks, get lining scan then introduce progesterone pessaries.

Think my hormones are in full swing, tiredness, headaches and at times feeling down for no reason. Headaches have eased a bit recently though which is something. I donít remember this from previous times but hey ho, each cycle is different. As much as work will be busy Iím going to try and fit some acupuncture in 🤞🏻

Hope everyone else is good and managing any symptoms/the ongoing dreaded wait x x

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 9/01/20, 12:46 »
    Hi ladies how are you all doing?

My headaches have eased, tiredness feels normal and down moods arenít as much 👏🏻. Iíve not managed to get acupuncture in as need to balance my appts with work and cannot take other time really during the day and thereís no evening ones. Will see what Monday brings with the lining scan 🤞🏻

Hope youíre all good x x

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 9/01/20, 17:06 »
    Hi all! I had my first  FET today so I'm now PUPO!
    We had two day 5 blasts transferred. The actual transfer was fine although a little uncomfortable. It had to be done with a full bladder, and then no standing up for 2 hours! Which meant I had my first experience with a bed pan which went badly!! Let's just say I was very wet and without a spare change of clothes! So it might be an idea for you ladies to take a change with you just incase!

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 9/01/20, 19:53 »
    Hi Everyone,
    Please can I join this group?
    Nice to meet you all and read where youíre up to.  I wish you all the very best.
    Iím not sure whether Iím meant to be here or in general cycle buddies- Iíve joined both.
    I feel like Iíve forgotten all the process and lingo since last time.
    I had 3 unsuccessful IUIs followed by a successful IVF and Iím very very lucky to have an amazing 14 month old son.
    I have frozen embryos and am going for a frozen embryo transfer later this month. Itís been on off on off for various reasons but as of today itís looking like itís on! Agghhhhhhhhh!
    Iím excited, nervous, ready, not ready etc etc.
    I have a scan to check my lining on tomorrow.

DespLady! Oh noooo! Hope you managed to see the funny side!

Daisy xx

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 9/01/20, 20:08 »
    Hi all

Suzie- I had this burselin with my daughter 12yr ago (fresh cycle) I dun another fresh cycle in October but just used the pill to downregg, this is my first FET and using burselin to downregg again then oestradiol tablets alongside the injections which I havenít had before so hoping I donít get bad side effects as already such bad anxiety, I had all the symptoms U have got on my fresh cycle think it was the stimulating drugs and cyclogest pesseries that dun it for me, hope u manage to get sorted with ur acupuncture I have always fancied that but scared of the thought of it for sum reason not sure why.

Desperatelady- I work in a hospital so I no the struggle u wud of had with the bed pan it happens all the time surely they will come up with better ideas 1 day as it is tricky, strange how different clinic have different rules, my clinic do the opposite transfer with a empty bladder and straight off the bed soon as embryo put in who knows what difference both make eh Goodluck with ur PUPO i will have my fingers crossed for u I think u are the first in the group to cycle and test so iam hoping u give us all Goodluck with a POSITIVE  ^hugme^

Daisythesnail- welcome to the group u are in the right place for FET cycle I no what u mean about all the mixed emotions is women have it hard donít we BUT will all be worth it in the end thatís for sure, well done on ur miricle son thatís positive news my daughter now 12 was a result in a first time ivf cycle also Goodluck for tomorrow to check ur lining

AFM - I start my downregg injections Saturday morning itís all happening so quick, Hoping I donít get many side effects I just want to fast forward to the TWW as I actually enjoy the PUPO feeling  ^idiot^

Hope everyone is well
    X Kelly x

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 11/01/20, 10:36 »
    Oh wow exciting times congrats on being PUPO 👏🏻 Hope youíre not finding the 2ww frustrating and youíve lots of good distractions. Keep us posted 🤞🏻

Welcome to the group Daisy, how did your lining scan go? Iíve got mine on Monday so we might be similar cycles/timings.

Good luck Kelly, hope you get limited side effects too.

Happy weekend everyone, hope you all doing well x x

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 11/01/20, 22:44 »
    Hi there, hope itís ok to join, I started burserelin today and all being well transfer planned for around Feb 13th. This will be my second transfer after miscarriage and then cancelled cycle last year. Iím feeling pretty low and anxious tbh. I think partly because Iím trying to just do Ďlife as normalí and not really feeling like Iím able to really talk about or really even realise myself what a big deal it is to go through this and all the hormonal ups and downs. Difficult to talk to my partner because he worries. However I am having counselling which helps. Iím trying to take each step at a time and focus on other things. Just wondering how you guys are managing and what coping strategies you are using?

thanks and all the best to you all