* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 15781 times)

0 Members

Offline brooky

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #80 on: 19/01/20, 11:21 »
Hi guys just a quick one will reply properly later. Just really stressing because I still havenít had a bleed, stopped pill on Thursday. Meant to have baseline on Tuesday and start progynova on Friday 😬 just wondering if anyone has been in this situation? I know that stressing is not going to help so am staying as busy as poss, walking lots etc . Iím just wondering, if I donít have a bleed what will happen? Had to cancel last cycle so reallllly donít want to have to do that again...

Thanks for any thoughts xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 19/01/20, 12:47 »
    Hi Gang

Thanks Hopeful- great name- I should stop stressing and become hopeful!  Not too long until 23rd- what are you doing to keep sane?

Hoping up be a Mammy, hope your AF arrives soon, keep up the see food diet!!

Hi Jojonz ... oohhh transfer on 24th.  Itís all happening ladies.  I like your meditation idea. Hopefully 6th time lucky for you.

Jupiter- yep, this is the place to be!  Hope long protocol calms Mrs Bennet!

Brooky Iím sorry, this sounds really stressful, Iím afraid I canít impart any wisdom.  Let us know how youíre getting on.

On the hot topic of pessaries... I always do them in the rectum and apart from making me desperate to poo, thereís no mess.

I think I must be odd in really not liking the 2ww PUPO
    I hate the not knowing, the what ifs, and itís hard trying to do all the things that you should be doing if you were pregnant when you do t know if you are.  This is my 5th 2ww.  I know some of you have had a lot more.  Thatís a lot of waiting!
    I know Iím v blessed to have had a successful pregnancy and an amazing son, and I do feel bad for even being on here moaning when I read some of your stories.
    Iím a Ďsingle mum by choiceí which is a ridiculous title as I would much rather have a loving partner, but it hasnít worked out like that... and I wouldnít change my son through donor sperm for anything.
    Any of you ladies single?  I know there is a single ladies thread, but I feel quite at home on this one.. as long as you donít mind me staying.
    Iím already feeling a bit down because Iím my cycle that worked I had definite implantation pain the day after transfer- havenít had that this time.

Desperate Lady- Iím desperately hoping for you that you get a positive.

Love to you all
    Xxxxx

Offline Riley12

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 20/01/20, 06:58 »
    Hi all,

Just to jump in quickly....

Brooky, the exact same thing happened to me, in the end I was 5 days past when I was supposed to have AF, my clinic was amazing and just adjusted everything.  They know we aren't machines and have to allow for this.  Give them a call honey, it will be ok  ^hugme^

Lots of love to you all.

Riley x

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 20/01/20, 07:12 »
    Hi ladies, happy Monday, weíve passed another week on this journey which can only be a good thing.

Daisy - you def shouldnít change threads you belong in this one 😊  I can imagine it must be difficult juggling work, appts and looking after your son but itíll be worth it when you get that positive result. Iíve got no advice about the implantation pain other than all pregnancies are different so try to stay positive and get good distractions where you can.

Brooky - so sorry to hear about all this extra stress, hopefully it wonít have any connection to your cycle but itís an awful feeling. Fingers crossed you get some good news soon. Not sure if similar to you but my bleed was out by two days so I couldnít start cycle in December (where I wouldíve had two weeks off during the 2ww). I was deflated by that bit got excited when sorted dates for this cycle. Hopefully you get some clarity soon.

Jupiter - I love the naming of Mrs Bennett but do hope the long protocol helps sort her out 😊

Jojonz - good luck with this cycle, a five hour drive is a bit crap for you too, is that normal in NZ to have to drive so far? Hope the side effects improve.

Kelly - id go with the flow and enjoy the see food diet, thereís enough pressure elsewhere, you can always add more healthy foods when you get further into the cycle. Good luck with down reg and hope things pick up soon. I was bad heads, tiredness and feeling down first week but those side effects eased.

Hopeful - I am so jealous of your time off, enjoy every minute (well enjoy not being at work) and hold you get some positive distractions, box sets are always good.

Lori - good luck with this cycle. Iíve not had the nasal spray before so thatís a new one - hope no strange side effects and all goes well.

Desperate Lady - stay strong where you can, Iíll no doubt be on here second guessing all symptoms too. Hope you have some more relaxing time after your trip and you get a positive answer soon.

Micg - enjoy the eating and go with the flow where you can. Thereís enough pressure out there for you.

Sorry if I missed anyone but hope youíre all doing well. I really do value these forums and the support we can give each other. AFM, hen do was nice distraction, managed to stay under the radar with not drinking. Excited for transfer tomorrow but husband cannot get time off to come. Itís not exactly the most flattering position to be in so debating asking my mum or friend or just going solo. Work is manic but Iíll try and stay relaxed where I can and distracted too.

Good luck ladies - weíve got this x x

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 20/01/20, 09:50 »
    I'm absolutely devastated, we decided to test this morning (1 day before OTD so 11dp5dt) and I got a bfn. I woke at 4am desperate to pee so thought it was the best time to do the test as it would have been the strongest urine. Unfortunately I completely read the test wrong in my sleepy excitement and thought it was a bfp, told DH and got him to turn the bedroom light on so I could show him and that's when I realised I'd got I wrong. Felt like I'd been hit by a bus. I was certain I was pregnant, everything seemed to have gone well, 2 hatching blasts that were very good quality and I had a good thick lining.

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 20/01/20, 12:18 »
    Desperate Lady
    Iím so completely gutted for you.  Iím just so so sorry.  Feel free to rant and cry on here as much as you like if it even helps a tiny bit.
    The mix up with the results must have made it even more devastating  than it would have otherwise been.
    Just sending so so much love
    Daisy xxxx

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 20/01/20, 14:42 »
    Oh Desperate Lady I am so sorry to read your news, itís a cruel process and the second guessing all the symptoms doesnít help, plus the mis-reading and uncontrollable hope that itís a BFP. Weíve all been there but it doesnít help take away the sting. Are you expected to do a blood test anywhere or was it just HPT? I truly hope it changes for you come tomorrow, but if not, allow yourself time to rant, grieve, moan, completely indulge and take time for you and your hubby. Thinking of you x x

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 20/01/20, 15:41 »

Desperate lady- I am so sorry to read ur news  :'(
    Itís such a tough journey and us ladies are the strongest to even decide to go thru treatment never mind face all the heart break that comes with it, wish I cud help or say sumthing to ease ur pain but I have been in that situation and ino nothing helps but just no we are all here for u day and night big hugs xxxxxx

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 20/01/20, 16:11 »
    Kelly, we cycled together in September/October, nice to see your cycling again, how has your journey gone this time?

Offline Micg15

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 21/01/20, 11:57 »
    Hi All,

desperate im so so sorry for you. Its so tough, especially when there is no rhyme or reason. please be kind to yourself, and get lots of love and support from those around you. I know it doesn't make things easier but just distraction where you can. sending you  lots of love xxx

Suzie good luck for transfer keeping everything crossed for you and hope its ok. glad that you enjoyed the hen and managed to hide the non drinking

Brooky so sorry for the added stress. what a nightmare, really hope it sorts itself soon

Jojonz good luck. ouch that sounds like a long drive but hopefully be worth it

Hopeful enjoy your time off. hope you get to relax a bit

Kelly def continue with the see food diet...I know I am!! there's too much else going on to worry about it at the mo!

sorry if I have missed anyone, hope you are all doing well.

afm..had my lining scan this morning and was 8mm, so good to start cyclogest on Saturday then transfer next Friday! im willing the days to pass but in reality Im full on with work so hopefully it will. im in such a bad mood though and so exhausted not sure if its meds, stress or work but really feeling it this time. im also going between extreme positivity and complete negativity! such a horrible rollercoaster

love to all hope you all surviving the best we can xx