* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 15885 times)

0 Members

Offline Suzie84

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #90 on: 21/01/20, 14:11 »
MICG your work sounds like mine 🤣 At least itís keeps us busy 🙈 Congrats on your lining that is fantastic 👏🏻 Transfer went well today thanks. Had my mum in with me which she was pleased with and I got to take a pic of the embryo and then film it developing in the lab too to show DH. Test day is 3rd Feb 🤞🏻 X x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 21/01/20, 15:20 »

Lori- we did yea and both our treatment sadly ended same way was such a hard thing to go thru but here we our dusting ourselfs off and going again  ^idiot^ iam downregging at the min on day 10 so hoping for AF in next couple days so I can move on to baseline scan and estrogen tablets so pleased I dnt have the stimms and trigger this time as they really knocked me for 6 letís hope this is our final try,  ^hugme^

Xx Kelly xx

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 21/01/20, 15:21 »

Suzie - wow fantastic news on ur PUPO I really hope this is ur cycle looking forward to following ur TWW

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 21/01/20, 21:10 »
    HopingToBeAMammyNo2 - Hope the down-regging is going ok. Hopefully you'll be able to move forward soon. I think I've joined you on the See Food diet!

Suzie84 - Glad your transfer went well. Good that your Mum could go with you. Box set ideas needed!

Micg15 - Good news on the lining! Blame the emotions on the drugs!

lori84 - How are you doing?

Daisythesnail - You're very welcome here and need to stay. You're a inspiration going through all of this on your own! Every cycle is different. My fingers are crossed for you. When is your OTD? Trying to stay hopeful but it's an aspiration rather than a truth! Not too bad so far with keeping distracted. Been out on walks and busy tidying the house ahead of transfer but we'll have to see how I go after transfer though!

Desperatelady30 - So very sorry to hear about your BFN. What a cruel way to find out. Hope you are taking good care and being kind to yourself. Sending love x

Riley12 - Welcome aboard x

brooky - Not been in your situation but I'm sure your clinic can adjust the scans to fit around what your body is doing.

Jupiter 96 - I love that you refer to your lining as Mrs Bennet! What a character! Let's hope the long protocol keeps her at bay!

Jojonz - I love New Zealand! Where about are you? Spent time there a few years ago when we were travelling based in Wellington but travelled about. I don't envy you with the massive needle! an't believe you are doing this in the midst of a house move. I thought we were a long way from our clinic (just over 3 hours) but you are even further. Off work this week, then back a week and then off for two to give me time to adjust to the test results.

AFM - Continuing on with the Pessaries. Just finished aspirin. So far it's been good to have some time off work. I've been busying myself with tidying the house ahead of transfer. We live quite a distance from the clinic so going to travel there tomorrow. Will be contacted tomorrow with details for transfer. Feeling really nervous about what's to come. Trying to take it a day at a time. Concerned about how I'll cope after transfer and with test results. Back to work next week (which will at least keep me busy!) but then off for two weeks to give me time around test date. Glad to have all you lovely ladies around for support x

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 21/01/20, 21:45 »
    Hi Ladies

This sounds like a lovely, supportive and active group. I would like to join in please and share our journeys. Had transfer yesterday OTD 2/2/2020, will be on holiday then as well x

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 21/01/20, 21:48 »
    Hi Daisy the nail, I am also single like yourself. Xx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 21/01/20, 21:55 »
    Hi Gang
    Suzi, v excited that you got a pic and film of your embryo.  Mine was on the screen apparently but I couldnít see it as the nurse was standing in the way!
    So, weíre in the 2WW together.
    Kelly- hope AF comes v soon.
    Hopeful, good work with distracting yourself and tidying.
    Migc- totally with you on the rollercoaster of emotions.
    Hi to everyone else too.

Iím feeling bizarrely positive that I am pregnant- which is really odd as diff symptoms to my successful pregnancy.
    Since day 2 post transfer Iíve been waking up dizzy in the mornings and have had waves of nausea during day.  Sporadic period cramp like pains and occasional sharp short pain in lower right abdomen and an overwhelming tiredness that just hits sometimes.  Iím  actually getting quite worried that there is a possibility that strong early symptoms could mean that the single embryo that was transferred has split into twins.  I donít know how Iíd cope with twins and a 2 year old on my own either practically or financially. Agghhhhhh I would embrace it though.
    I thought I wouldnít think about it as much with my 1 year old to look after but I canít think of anything else... itís on my mind every minute.
    Iím at work next three days (euughhh let the stress begin) so Iím hoping Iíll have less time to think about it then.
    Iím probably utterly wrong and heading for a BFN.... who knows!
    Nighty night
    Hope you all have a good sleep
    Xxxx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 21/01/20, 21:57 »
    Ohhhhh Hi Fairy Godmother
    Welcome .... youíre joining Suzi and I in 2ww.
    Are you holidaying anywhere nice? Xxxxx

Offline brooky

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 21/01/20, 22:49 »
    Thankyou all for your supportive messages. I came on my period yesterday morning, thank goodness, I rang the clinic and they just rearranged my scan and all being well nothing else has to be moved.

Desperate- I am so so sorry to hear your news. It totally sucks and isn't fair at all is it, be kind to yourself and take the time that you need to . We are all here for you xxx

Micg - It really is such a rollercoaster isn't it. It's always hard to know what is the hormones and what is just the rediculousness and stress of the situation!!

Suzie- congrats on the transfer going well, everything crossed for you, hope you are keeping calm xx

Hopeful - I know what you mean about worrying about how you will cope post transfer and with test results. I feel even more nervous this time than before because I had the miscarriage before, feels harder and harder to get bad news. So lets keep positive and keep everything crossed  ^pray^   . I think it's important to remmeber, as some ladies have already said, you are extremely strong and resilient to be at this point in the journey, so whatever happens you will cope.  ^hugme^ I hope the travel etc goes smoothly.

Rfairygodmother - welcome! and good luck with the 2 ww  ^pray^ xx

Daisy- I'm glad you are feeling so positive, that's excellent. keep it up and hopefully it will spread to the rest of us too ;D  ^reiki^ apparently this emoji is positive energy..... hmmm haha

I am feeling relieved and more positive now. Just going through the motions and at leasting hoping to get to the point of transfer with no more unknown variables!  ^pray^

All the best everyone xxxxx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 22/01/20, 01:42 »
    Feeling less positive now... as I lie on my bathroom floor at 1.30am- for last 45 mins alternating between sickness, diarrhoea and near fainting and minutes of feeling ok in between (like now).
    Donít think this can be a symptom... think I just have a bug. :-(