* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8  (Read 10032 times)

0 Members

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
« Reply #100 on: 28/08/20, 13:18 »
Queenie sending you my heartfelt congratulations and all the best for your scan!

Sorry to hear you are both struggling,Dorchester and briss. Briss I think it was the best decision not to go for it this month. All the best k x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 28/08/20, 16:22 »
    Thanks Kat, 
    I really appreciate the hugs,  I'm super excited, but also nervous - it's only 5 and a half weeks right now ....   
    Still a long way to go and obsticles to overcome. 

How are you getting on with your little one?

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 28/08/20, 20:42 »
    Can anyone help me?

I have a prescription for Intralipids which I need to use, but the pharmacy won't supply a giving set or cannuale.  Did anyone else manage to obtain these?

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 28/08/20, 22:09 »
    Queenie
    That is wonderful / the positive mindset of believing must have defiantly worked
    Can you let me know what you both did exactly?
    However your age is a few years younger..
    Do you believe stem cells is worth doing at Penny?
    Have you had these issues at Create before?

Briss you did the right thing to walk away...

Offline Pickle123

• If you're going through hell, keep going.
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 29/08/20, 07:47 »
    Hello lovelies, I popped on to see how you were all doing and saw your news Queenie! Incredible 😊 Wishing you all the best for your scan. So happy to think of you watching that second line appear on your test.

So lovely to see so many familiar names on here, and to see how everybody continues to be so supportive to one another and to everyone who comes on this board. I hope everyone whoís been successful so far is enjoying life with little ones. And wishing everyone still having treatment all the very best.

I recently turned 40 and our little girl is almost 4 now. I donít think we will have any more treatment, though surprisingly OH is keen. My FSH was 23 last year and we had a failed cycle at Reprofit despite some good day 3 embies. But I remember Katkat was there having treatment at the same time that had a much, much happier outcome so I take some joy from that! Iím always slightly tempted to try again but Iím not sure Iíve got anything left in the tank
    Xx

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 29/08/20, 11:43 »
    Pickle - I'm so pleased to hear from you,  thanks for the congrats!   I want on the early pregnancy chat but no-one is there, - also it's miserable, there are lots of people with lots of early losses, which I'm trying to avoid thinking about.

I know Reprofit didn't work out for us, mainly becuase we didn't have any that grew past d3 with them, even if they looked perfect on d3.  I tried to talk to them about early transfer of the best ones, but they wouldn't bank them.  I think their Lab handelling is not very gentle, for example Serum never 'clean' the egg - they don't want to mess about with it if it is not necesary, Reprofit do it immediately to examine the maturity of it. Serum's sperm selection also means we don't need ICSI, as just a couple of thousand of the best sperm are allowed to compete to fertilse naturally.

I know for me the degree of fragmentation and evenness of cell sizes etc on d3 is the best prognostic indicator (for us).  For some reason the most sucess we have had has been with d3 embryo's - both Create and Serum recomend it for people who the embryo's struggle to make it to blast.  I know this increases the chance of early losses, but for us there isn't really another viable way, and I think our embryo's do better on the inside anyway.   I'm sharing this because it might be similar for you now.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 29/08/20, 21:09 »
    Hey Queenie, no idea about cannule but I did mine at independent nursing services and I think you can bring your own IL..I did mine till about 12 weeks. I just gave them my prescription and they did it all for me. Every few weeks. Just for good measure ;)

Pickle, welcome back. Yes my embryo/blast was from a 41.5 year old egg but remember it took me a lot of collections and failures... Then again several on here were around age 40 and older and got pregnant naturally in the end so I'm confident we all still have some good eggs somewhere into our 40ies. But many times it just takes ages to find the one!

Offline Pickle123

• If you're going through hell, keep going.
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 30/08/20, 12:03 »
    Thanks Queenie, thatís very interesting about reprofit. I had a few grade 1, 8 cell embies on day 3. DD was a day 2 4-cell from Create so I totally agree that sometimes the best place for these early embies is back on board. I will have a think about Serum. I had the blood work with them years ago but never actually visited the clinic. Penny seemed great. Ahh sorry the board isnít sharing more positive news but hopefully that will change very soon. Sending positive thoughts your way, your numbers sounded great.

I agree Katkat. I convince myself itís time to give up and then ten mins after reminding myself about all the incredible  stories on here, including natural BFPs, and Iím back on the bus 😁 I think itís perseverance and sheer determination thatís wins out in the end. So may dreams have come true thanks to that on this board. Always makes me feel a bit emotional to think about everyone on here. I know how bad my story for example looks on paper and then to think I have the most amazing DD because I didnít give up! And so true for so many on here. Strongest women Iíve ever Ďmetí!

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 30/08/20, 16:30 »

Kat - Thanks, which clinic did you use?  I have had immune tests twice and both came back fine, so I'm not too worried, but want to do everything I can.

Pickle  -  Why don't you go back to Create, it worked for your DD?   Totally understand the feeling of Grit and determination,  sometimes I wonder if it isn't about the drive not to fail rather than the drive for a family - but i suppose for me, perhaps it's actually indistinguishable.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 30/08/20, 19:43 »
    Queenie I was with reprofit for my successful cycle and got a prescription from them for intralipids (I asked for it, they didn't suggest it; I just wanted to just throw everything in for our last own egg embryo)