* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8  (Read 10017 times)

0 Members

Offline Pickle123

• If you're going through hell, keep going.
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
« Reply #110 on: 30/08/20, 20:14 »
Hi Queenie, I guess itís the cost if Iím honest. I have been back to Create since DD and did 3 cycles, but itís a good £13K for a 3-cycle package. It would be easier to go back there x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 30/08/20, 21:43 »
    Sorry Kat - I ment, where did you have it administered in the UK?

Pickle - I totally understand, I think you can do it a bit cheaper, but depends on the drugs etc.   do consider Serum, it's Ä4,000 for 2 cycles (all inc - exp drugs).

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 31/08/20, 07:42 »
    Queenie, I did mine at independent nursing services ( and I think you can bring your own intralipids although I just gave them a Czech prescription).

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 31/08/20, 07:49 »
    Hi I am at create now
    Itís not as expensive Pickle
    However I would prefer penny if I could go there...

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 31/08/20, 22:58 »
    Hi All,

I just had my Thrombophillia results back, and they are positve for a couple of mutations.

Just wondering if anyone could recomend a Reporductive Haematologist as I'm the Gynecologist at Serum wasn't too worried; I'm going to speak to Penny, but after reading a bunch of studies think I want a second opinion.

Offline Sunshine122

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 1/09/20, 07:38 »
    Queenie, congratulations on your news, wishing you all the best for the next 9 months.

I pop on here every so often to hear how everyone is doing, this thread helped me so much in the past. My daughter turned 1 last week, it has gone so fast and felt very emotional. She is such a miracle and Iím so grateful to have her, but I canít help myself from wanting another baby and for her to have a sibling to play with.
    We have ttc naturally a couple of times now, but I had such a traumatic birth that physically and mentally it has taken me along time to recover, Iím still not Ďback to normalí and doubt I ever will be now, Iíve spent so many years feeling my body is defective with the infertility and now the birth injuries, but if thats the price I have to pay to have my daughter then its worth it.
    We still have a couple of frosties at Create, not great quality but neither was the embryo that gave me my daughter. Before we use them I want to ttc naturally for a while, tbh I canít bear the thought of being messed around with and examined anytime soon. Iíve started taking agnus castus as my cycle which has always been 23 days is now a little shorter, and also plan to give DHEA and clomid a try in the future. I canít go back down the IVF route as much as Iíd love another child I canít let it take over my life again, and I know if I started I wouldnít be able to stop. Also we couldnít really afford it now as Iíve given up work to enjoy a few years with my daughter.

I hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 3/09/20, 11:57 »
    Just a quick selfish post, feeling rather deflated. I did not go for EG and did not trigger despite LH 19 and estrogen 1500 but there was no natural LH surge. Now a week later I did bloods and my LH went down to 5 and estrogen went down to 1100 and progesterone is still low 0.1. basically no ovulation. My dominant follicle/cyst must be shrinking but not really releasing anything resembling an egg based on low progesterone. My LH/estrogen just fluctuate randomly. Is it time to acknowledge defeat and stop cycling? Clearly I have no cycle anymore. I do not know whether this might be a LH issue i.e. for some reason I do not have natural LH surge despite high LH/estrogen and large follicles. But possibly my body does not trigger LH as it knows there are no eggs to be released. Maybe they are just estrogen producing cysts rather than follicles? I do know that if I trigger my progesterone will go up but it wont trigger on its own. It all feels rather hopeless at this point.

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 3/09/20, 18:35 »
    Hi Briss,
    Maybe your body canít trigger but the egg is there.
    It just needs a trigger to push it out?
    I donít understand how the progesterone can go up, if the egg wasnít there?
    I donít think you need to be totally deflated without trying a trigger first  then checking progesterone.

Sending hugs

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 4/09/20, 13:13 »
    Thanks Dorchestor,  munich advises to trigger in order to end this cycle. I'm going to follow this advise and see what follows.but the fact that my body doesn't trigger naturally is disappointing.  BTW I've been reading up on perimenopause and turns out high estrogen combined with no ovulation is more or less in line .

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 4/09/20, 16:53 »
    Hi ladies about to embark on my second cycle at Create Fertility for Natural Modified next week   
    Really need some help.

Last cycle

Day 5 - E2 100 & LH 8

Day 7 Friday - E2 200 & LH 8
    3 days of 150 bemofola
    Follicle 7mm small 6mm

Day 10 Monday: E2 500 & LH rose to 22
    Started Cetrotide and Indomechitin
    Follicle 13mm and 6mm

Day 11 Tuesday:
    Follicle 15mm
    E2 - 610 
    LH 20

Day 12 Wednesday
    E2: 590
    LH: 24
    Prog: 1
    Follicle 16mm
    Lining 8
    Evening OPK positive before trigger in the evening. 

Thursdayís offered egg collection due to positive OPK before trigger

Friday morning day 14: follicle 17mm irregular
    Fluid cavity
    No egg - granulus / cumulus cells there

Thursday day 20
    FSH 7
    E2 880
    LH 4.5
    Prog 16

Next cycle they offered to start cetrotide once e2 is 500
    Or the follicle is 12mm
    Also option of double cetrotide if needed

Option 2
    Alternatively can do Tamaxifin from day 5 onwards and Bemfola 150 every other day with Cetrotide.

Would there be a higher chance of premature ovulation with this?
    Does it manage LH levels better?
    Why take hugh doses of FSH if only one follicle anyway?
    Or do the follicles need daily FSH injections rather then Tamixifen to grow if using Cetrotide?

What do you ladies suggest? Shall I try same protocol
    Or move to this one?