* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8  (Read 24798 times)

0 Members

Offline klik

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
« Reply #230 on: 17/01/21, 22:59 »
queenie, thanks! I absolutely want to meet with (probably by the time it's safe!) little ones! It would be lovely for those of us who've made it after a very long and arduous journey. When COVID is sufficiently sorted, I think we should absolutely schedule a get-together... Til then, good luck--I trust UCLH are keeping a good eye on you and I am positive that you are also being careful!

To those still trying, I really hope you get there too...

I have a blast. day 6 3AB-, so not horrible but not spectacular. I'm a little heartened by the embryo bit being an A (as opposed to the placenta bit), but I've had sooooo many failed transfers that by now I can't help but just want this over with so I can move on.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #231 on: 18/01/21, 22:33 »
    Klik  -  a 3AB  absolutely CAN make a baby! esp with an A -  ICM.   I made zero blasts for 3 years and still made a baby! 

Think we should try to meet in the summer, and by that time who knows you might have a nice bump!

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 19/01/21, 10:30 »
    Ladies, I love the idea of a summer meet up - maybe a picnic, so if we need to still socially distance by then  :-[ and the little ones can toddle/run around!

Queenie, I absolutely know what you mean, I found it hard to relate to the other expectant mothers we met, I was unable to plan, buy much and have baby showers, decorate a nursery etc as I was paralysed by fear that something would go wrong. And even after he arrived I was unable to join in or relate to the complaining on social media threads because I felt so unbelievably, deeply grateful, even for all the inconvenient, sleep deprived moments, and I still do  ;D

Klik, I'm sorry to hear that so few of the eggs developed to make embryos but holding out big hopes for that lovely sounding blast! Sending you lots of luck for your transfer later this month.

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 19/01/21, 20:38 »
    Just catching up with this thread. Lovely to hear all your news.

Cramer loved hearing this news and gives me hope that natural conceptions can happen.

Queenie great news of reaching 25 weeks, hopefully the last trimester will go smoothly.

Sunshine I hope the birth trauma doesnít impact on you too much. Hope you are managing toddlerhood in lockdown.

Hi Shady and Kitkat nice to hear how you are getting on.

Briss I hope you are doing Ok.

Kilk it must be hard to only have 1 blast but keeping everything crossed for when you decide to transfer.

Sorry if Iíve missed anyone

ATM just waiting for my period to start. Itís been so lovely having a break over Xmas and not being on meds and not trekking to london . I will start the fet as soon as it comes with my  day 6 4bb and hope for the best. We have one more fresh in this package before going back to the drawing board of what next.

At least the clinics are open this lockdown unlike last time.

Really enjoying hearing all your stories on this post it gives me hope that it can happen.

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 21/01/21, 09:24 »
    Hi ladies.

Just after a bit of advice. So waiting for my period to arrive to be able to start this fet cycle and itís really delayed. I have obviously taken a test and itís a negative. So Iím wondering could the baby aspirin delay things? Or could it be after nearly a year on ivf meds my own natural cycle is completely messed up? I had a normal cycle last month so itís a bit odd that this has happened the following month. I could have ovulated much later (cd18/19) but that would be a first as normal cd13-16. Urghhh itís so annoying when I just want to get going. Also making me a bit worried that this could be peri symptoms!

Thanks all any ideas would be gratefully received.

Online queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #235 on: 21/01/21, 14:49 »
    He mouse - don't worry, by the time you have gone to the shops and bought yourself another early response test 'just to be sure' it will no doubt have arrived!   The only thing I would say is that I didn't get a true positive line until at least 18dpo (not 14).

It's tricky i have been doing this so long, I know when I ovulate to within 36hrs, did you monitor mucus or do LH sticks?  If you knew when you ovulated a bit clearer it might help. 

Apsrin shouldn't delay AF, but some luteal phase support can but only by a couple of days.  Are you on anything else?

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #236 on: 21/01/21, 20:19 »
    Thanks Queenie. Itís still not arrived and so will probably try another test tomorrow.

I had positive ďpeakĒ on opk on cd14 on a clearblue advanced after 2 days of the flashy ďhigh fertilityĒ. I was tracking with  CM too. However on cycle day 19 I was still having some EWCM so I did a strip OPK and this came up positive. So yes I guess I could have ovulated later. Iím now on cd31 so I might have to wait a few more days if I did indeed ovulate this late (although this would be a first for me).

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 21/01/21, 20:21 »
    Oh and not on anything else apart from baby aspirin which Iíve been taking for 2 months.

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 22/01/21, 12:37 »
    Period arrived this morning. I must have ovulated late. Booked for baseline scan Monday so hoping this fet goes smoothly!

Online queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 22/01/21, 12:40 »
    Mouse - did you know some women ovulate twice?  particulalry those who have low AMH/high FSH.   The first time 1 posted this people thought I was crazy - but there are papers to back it up, and I think a few of us on here have experiecned it. 

Sometimes it happened to me when the first egg was not good, sometimes just becasue my ovaries grew 2 dominant follicles and they weren't exactly on the same day.   It is perfectly possible you ovulated on day 15/16 and again on day 19/20/21.  When this happened for me I had a 5 week cycle (around 35days). 

It also normally ment the next month was a good month as my body had cleared out some of the less good quality eggs.  (This is all my hypothesis, althought Penny agrees)

Give yourself till 35days before worrying / re-testing.  Although I do have everything crossed for you it's a slow bfp,  if not let's just hope your body is clearing out some rubbish preparing for a fab cycle next month.

Also baby asprin really helped my implantation (I believe).