* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8  (Read 10019 times)

0 Members

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
« Reply #90 on: 21/08/20, 09:29 »
OMG Queenie!!! This is massive. I'm so excited for you, I have everything crossed that this is it for you. Hope the betas doubled and that everything is going well

Hi to everyone else, I'm still checking in a bit and thinking of you all x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 21/08/20, 17:26 »
    Thanks Shady,

I'm super excited - but also v nervous. 

Beta HcG was 288 on day 17 post ov (day 14 post transfer),   Progesterone is 37.8
    So doubling time ois 55hrs - Could be better, could be worse - at least it's going in the right direction.

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 21/08/20, 19:37 »
    Queenie
    Yes itís super exciting Stay calm itís in the right direction!
    Get some rest x

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 21/08/20, 21:07 »
    Queenie!!! That's just amazing news, I have goose bumps right now! This is just fantastic and I am hoping so very much for this to continue as it's started. I am so so so so excited for you ^ladybird^

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 25/08/20, 12:48 »
    Ladies, Iíd be grateful for some advice whether to go ahead with EC or not. The cycle started two days later and on day 1 my estrogen was already 1100, LH 6 but there werenít really any follicles to warrant such high estrogen except that there appeared to be a simple 2cm cyst. I started stimming with 175 pergoveris and on day 4 my etsrogen went up to 1500 and LH 18. But again all follicles are still below 5mm except for the cyst which grew to 2.3cm. so Munich thinks the cyst is likely to be the follicle and wants to have egg collection on day 7. I am in two minds: I agree that this cyst is the only possible explanation for high estrogen so it must have an egg (even though it does not look like a standard follicle but in the past I had eggs collected from what appeared to be a cyst) but on the other hand itís very likely that even if we get the egg out it wont fertilise cos I never had good eggs collected so early in the cycle. I am tempted not to go ahead with EC and hope the next cycle might be more ďstandardĒ. But a part of me feels very guilty to give up on a chance , what if, what ifÖ 

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 25/08/20, 13:17 »
    Briss --  I agree with you, 

For most people the name 'cyst' doesn't mean anything,  it just means a follicle which isn't following the exact pattern.  It sounds like your FSH was so high it was growing in the luteal phase (which I have had before).

With an Estrogen that high on day 2 I would have not started this month,  done a little gentle down-reg and started next month - but that is me.   I wonder if the mild stims I had at Reprofit with E2 and T to downreg followed by Pergovaris would be a medicated cycle for you?

It depends on your resources,  I have had so many collections of 1 follicle which have gone no-where;  I think when you've had as many as us you do 'know' when it's a healthy one, when it's doing what it is supposed to.   If you are low on money and energy for collection then give it a miss.   If you have unlimited both of those then go for it and use it as a learning experience!

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 25/08/20, 19:04 »
    Hi, am really sorry you are going through this.
    It does sound confusing, such a high e2 for a cyst...
    Two options -
    If itís a cyst take Noristhisterone so the cyst clears and get a bleed.
    Then start again and use it as a learning curve...
    Itís not easy to travel when things are questionable...
    what does your gut say?

Itís actually V confusing as it could be a 20mm follicle...
    what does the doctors say?
    As you said U have had eggs have fertilised before from what appeared to be a cyst?

I do think your next cycle will be more standard...
    Some cycles we have to follow our gut and let it go
    Sometimes the doctors get it wrong and think itís a cyst
    Also your cycles are irregular so this is possible for u to have a bleed
    but the follicle has already grown...
    It might be a egg based on the LH rise..
    R u willing to travel for this questionable situation...

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 26/08/20, 18:48 »
    Ladies, thank you so much for your advice, itís so heart-warming to be able to count on your wisdom. In the end I decided not to go. I looked back at my cycles and early egg collections were never successful. I am also running very low on energy as well as trying to be careful with money (job situation is not fantastic)

Queenie, I like your definition of 'cyst' - a follicle which isn't following the exact pattern. I think itís perfect. I did have ďcystsĒ that actually had eggs inside and even fertilised. Equally I had cysts that did not produce any estrogen and shrunk. It does appear that this cyst/follicle started growing in the luteal phase. It happened before more than once so no surprise here. I made a mental note not to do stims when my day 1-2 estrogen is already this high. Just a waste of very expensive meds. I also do not need any excessive injections that lead no where except make me put on weight. I really struggled to lose 2 kg I put on on the last stim cycle. I am so bloated Ö

Dorchester, thank you. In the past I did not have good response with Noristhisterone, it just messed up my cycle. I do know it worked brilliantly for other ladies though.

Queenie, do you work with any particular doctor at Serum? I previously did not have good result with them but I did like the amount of attention Penny was giving, she actually called me and talked about my cycle in detail for over an hour. Do you work with her? If I move clinics the main issue is sperm as I have nothing frozen in Greece. This would require DH to go on a 3 months sperm improvement regime which is just too hard to even bring up at this point.

Offline dorchestor2016

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 26/08/20, 22:38 »
    Briss

I totally agree you did the right thing
    I have also let cycles go before

I suggest you then try the pill for 12 days
    Or maybe e2 priming which didnít work for me
    Or consider LP stims
    Or suprecur..

Not only do I get weight gain I also get spots which takes a few cycles  to clear off

We are not machines some months have to go. Plus health is important.
    I feel gutter too as I have also gained 2kg from the last cycle and it affects my self esteem

I was already on edge and it really shows plus the coronavirus weight gain and lakh of movement
    Exercise is the only way to loose it!
    It is hard when DH donít be as supportive as we need them to be at times
    Why can women carry on and on and men not...

Queenie - how are you? Hope all is safe
    I am planning to restart next cycle again at Create soon

I am very keen to know about PRp or stem cells
    IVI spain does it
    Many Clinics in Greece do it
    I am confused about where to go..

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 27/08/20, 19:03 »

Briss - Well done,  it's hard to have the strength to know when to walk away. 

For both you and your DH, 3 months of exercise and egg/sperm improvement is a good idea. 

I'm sure that jogging 3x weekly, smoothies, cutting alcohol and focusing on proxceed and suppliments had a big effect for me on regulating my cycles and dropping my FSH pre Egg Collection.  I know I looked into london clinics but both me and DH were literally prepping our bodies to get to Serum as we both just belived it was the combination which would come though for us.

Yes, we work with Penny,  she tries to be as involved as she can with as many people as possible. - I honestly think you should have a skype consult and ask her her opinon.

Dorchester,  Good luck with Create, I do hope you are able to keep the same Dr and they can learn from their mistakes.  Continuity of care is the most important thing with them, otherwise they will miss understand your history.

If you want stem cells  - I would go to Serum,  the combination of the laproscopic approach, mesh and mesenchymal stem cells (rather than bone marrow) is much better.

AFM -  My day 23 (post Ov) Beta is 3,213iu/l   I am over the moon;  that is a doubling time of 41hrs!
    I have a 6 wk scan booked for next week - fingers crossed.  ^pray^