* Author Topic: Dogus or Miracle IVF for donated embryo transfer?  (Read 1035 times)

0 Members

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
modify
Dogus or Miracle IVF for donated embryo transfer?
« Reply #10 on: 24/04/20, 09:56 »
I did DD with Serum, it resulted in 4 AA blasts and 2 FETís, which I was lucky with the second time (2 blasts transferred both times, first round resulted in a CP and the second a singleton, whoís having a nap at the moment  :) ) Iím really happy with Serum and think theyíre less expensive than some other clinics. Penny was fantastic and very kind, which I appreciated after so many miscarriages! Hope all goes well for you on your next cycle wherever it is x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SarahMcr

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 24/04/20, 11:41 »
    I'm so glad it worked out for you  :) :)

Did you have to do a mammogram? It's on the list of required tests, but we don't get offered this scan until after 50. Did you have to arrange a private one, or did Penny let it go?

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 25/04/20, 08:08 »
    Hi thank you! Iíd had a mammogram the year or so before (got it done at a private Nuffield hospital), as it was needed at another clinic I went to, but I donít think Penny would have pushed too much if I hadnít had it  ??? There were things Serum recommended but I didnít do (canít remember if theyíd wanted me to have another hysteroscopy but I couldnít see the point and I also didnít have a scratch the last time). I did have the hidden infection tests, antibiotics and my DH did the sperm improving protocol when I was with Serum for OE cycles previously (sperm improved but it resulted in a twin MC - DD was ultimately the way to go for us). Let me know if you have any other questions  :)