* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 9216 times)

0 Members

Offline sarah13

modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #10 on: 2/02/20, 18:44 »
I know its horrible, I left a bit , it was making me feel ill😂😂.x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #11 on: 3/02/20, 16:16 »
    Good Afternoon Ladies

I won't be having a transfer until the second week in April so i hope you don't mind me popping in.

Im off to the clinic in Bratislava in 2 weeks for blood tests  etc, with plans to transfer a frozen donated emby/s.  I have 2 sons from natural conception and a 3 year old daughter through donor conception in Brno, this is our final go.

Looking forward to see everyones success stories :)

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #12 on: 3/02/20, 21:40 »
    @bubbles: no i had s BFN in 2017 and 2018 so this will be my 3rd transfer since Layla x yeah we have lots in commom lol x shame its not better circumstances x well done on slimming world. I am currently the heaviest i have ever been due to over eating so i am on a healthy calorie diet to kickstart me before the cycle. X

Hey to everyone  :)

Afm: so my treatment will start on the 14th feb where i will have my prostap injection then my af is due around 19th feb. Then i will have my scan 5th march then all being well i start  progynova i think lol followed by nasal spray. i cant remember which comes first 😂😂. So i will be probably having transfer end of march i think lol. X

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #13 on: 4/02/20, 13:38 »
    Hey millie

The thread is a little slow at the moment as, like you, we are all just waiting around for things to get moving.

What made you go abroad for treatment? Is there alot of back and forth involved?

886 - yeah, deffo for the wrong reasons! I wouldnt put too much pressure on yourself being the biggest. I think the added stress of being overweight is more detrimental than the actual weight if you know what i mean.
    Nice to see you have a plan in place.  Hopefully it will fly by!

AFM - Im on day 6 of sniffing and no symptoms at all. My reminder went off at 12 for my next dose then i went for my break, half way through, i realised i hadnt had any, or did i!? I honestly couldnt remember if i had it or not, so sniffed again anyway 😬
    Im spotting, but ive been spotting since i came off so not sure if period is coming or now 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I had a phone call today from the recurrent miscarriage clinic to tell me that mine and husbands Kyrotyping came back normal. So i have no idea why i keep miscarrying. I was hoping for them to find something, so we could prevent it from happening again. The good thing is that any subsequent pregnancy i may have (the professor is VERY confident i will get pregnant again, im not so sure) i will get scans at 6,8 and 10 weeks. This is not obviously to prevent a miscarriage, but more to put our minds at ease and not to be in dark of what may or may not be happening in there.

I must admit, im struggling today. A memory came up on my social media of my bump with DS, then i come to work and my colleague who is 20 wks pregnant has a lovely little bump coming on, just reminded me that i should be about 16 weeks now... im not and im sad. Such a rollercoaster, 1 day im fine, the next, im upset...
    Its utter crap!

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #14 on: 4/02/20, 22:47 »
    Hi Bubbles

I think that it is totally reasonable to feel sad about your loss. Reminders however unintentional are bound to affect you. Everyone is different in terms of how they handle things but I do believe personally that it's better to acknowledge your feelings, it's okay to feel sad. It's okay to talk about it or not if you don't want to....  Big hugs xx

I actually don't mind a slow board because as much as I want to keep up and participate, sometimes it can move a little too fast. It's like that in real life for me.  I'll be chatting with people who are naturally witty individuals with the talent for sharp one liners.  As the conversation evolves I actually think of something funny to say and it's too late! The conversation has moved on without me, my well thought out killer one liner never had it's debut!

Yes my FET cycles have been highly frustrating. I naively thought that perhaps this but may be the easier part, not necessarily getting pregnant but actually getting good conditions to put the embryos back. For the moment it's about keeping the faith...

Hi Sarah, Millie & 886!! Hope all is well as we plod towards the more active stages our respective cycles.

AFM - Still down regulating with the devils mist.  I am actually a bit taken aback as to how much I hate taking it.  I feel like I have a bad case of the body snatchers. Who is this highly strung, depressed, poorly, woman that I see in the mirror!  The craziest thing is that there is no end in sight!  This is my first long protocol and even though I am going through the steps buy I have no idea when I'll be able to stop taking this medicine.

No clue what's going on with my body.  I finished my AF pretty much the morning of day 5 which is only ever so slightly earlier than normal.

That's it really.... another day closer to transfer.... (sort of)

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #15 on: 6/02/20, 21:11 »
    I know what you mean jupiter, i was on the Jan/Feb board and i struggled to keep up, especially as nothing was going on with me.
    I read you were struggling with down regging and the side effects. Its so easy for me to say, but as tough as it is, think of the end game... as cheesy as it is and clche as it is, its so worth it at the end, even more than you can ever imagine. All of this, will be hardly even a memory.

Well, im frustrated. Im ending day 8 of the sniff and nothing. No withdrawal bleed, no side effects, zilch! I say zilch, i probably have less patience with DS than i normally do but thats it.
    Im worried the down regulating isnt working. Ive read i should come on between 7-10 days after starting the sniff so i know i still have time, but with hardly any side effects and a history of crap luck... i worry im not responding. 😔

I also managed to reverse my car into the deputy heads car as DS's school yesterday whilst DS teacher was watching! 😤🙄

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #16 on: 7/02/20, 00:16 »
    Bubbles.... I didn't even know that I was supposed to bleed within a week. Amateur!

I actually believe my AF was already set to come early before I even took my first sniff! I guess this means I will have another bleed shortly!?! Oddly I was thinking last night that I felt a little bit "liquidy" down below (sorry for the tmi).

I feel like your educational all-stars motor vehicle entanglement at DS school is one big side effect! Worthy of an eventual bleed...

That being said.... no-one really understands "The Devils Mist"....  I have named the sniffy medication "The Devils Mist.  In order to accept these challenges they have to be named.  I named my lining "Mrs Bennet" from Pride and Prejudice fame... I hope that she and the Devils Mist come to some sort of arrangement so that I can have a lovely lining and transfer sooner rather than later!

You seem well  educated re the down regulation.  What should happen and when? How long after sniffing is transfer usually based on your experience?

Jx

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #17 on: 7/02/20, 09:51 »
    Hi All

I will jump on here as I will be transferring on 5th/6th March everything going to plan.

Story so far:

FET1 - BFP - Late Miscarriage 21 wks
    FET2 - BFN
    FET3 - BFN/BFN - Ectopic Pregnancy

So it's been a little bit a of a whirlwind, we have 5 frosties so still enough time for another sticky one.

I started the nasal spray on day 2 of my cycle which was a week and a half ago, I have my baseline scan on Tuesday to check the lining is nice and thin and then I will start a high does of HRT, and then 2 weeks after that I will get another scan and get my date for transfer.

Hope everyone is keeping well

xx

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #18 on: 7/02/20, 19:21 »
    Hi Lori!

March 5th/6th is not too far away at all!

I am sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been horrendous.... if you need to talk about anything at all, please do in the group or privately. Support is here.

I am not to sure about the long protocol. I have blind faith in the doctors. My down regulation scan is still a couple of weeks away so I am rather envious of you ladies getting to that stage.

I am currently swinging between being really annoyed at everything and really really sad.  I am trying to roll with it but I feel myself starting to avoid people slightly because I don't want to be awful to anyone unintentionally.

What's everyone up to on this fine Friday night?

Offline Ghosttown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #19 on: 8/02/20, 03:24 »
    Re-watching Game of Thrones and eating pizza. Pretty exciting Friday night! What sort of lifestyle changes have any of you made so far? Vitamins? I stopped my nightly glass of wine. That was hard. I still have not reduced my caffeine because that will be even harder! I am going to buy some decaf this weekend and start doing half and half and then work my way down completely by the time I transfer. I am really watching my sugar consumption. I would like to lose 10 pounds before I go but with the hormones I don't know if that is realistic. Even the estrogen in the BCP made me really ill when I started taking them and so tired so pretty nervous what it will be like when I start the high doses.
    For supplements I have been taking a prenatal, baby aspirin, CoQ10, fish oil, and melatonin. Like Jupiter96 I am envious of those of you who are so close. I'm getting anxious and just ready to be done- a little over a month now before I travel to Prague....