* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 9212 times)

0 Members

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
  • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #120 on: 10/03/20, 09:19 »
Pritamin: Ahh right ok love, sorry to pry i just thought it may he a typo. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #121 on: 10/03/20, 09:46 »
    Sorry ladies

Not doing so good at the moment. Feel really down and its taking me all my strength not to cry every other minute.
    Ive tested and its BFN at the moment. Ive tested early (6dp) and hubby doesnt know but i KNOW this hasmt worked. I feel it.

I cant off any kind of positivity at the moment so its best i sit silently behind the scenes until i feel a little better.

X

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #122 on: 10/03/20, 10:25 »
    I'm so sorry Bubbles but I do think it's a tad early but I know what you mean by 'just knowing'.

I am dues to travel the 23rd but I am so worried that travel will be stopped because of coronavirus.  Is anyone else worried about this?  I am travelling from Ireland. 

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #123 on: 10/03/20, 13:08 »
    Bubbles: oh love :( x I agree it may be too early just now xx every pregnancy implants at different times snd secrete hcg differently x I'm sorry you feel like ot hasnít worked xx do u think it hasnít worked just because of the test or something else ? So heartbreaking to have no positivity I know xx 😘 take it easy love xx thinking of you. May i ask whT testd ur using ? Donít forget blue dye tests canít be trusted xx 😘 . On one of my cycles I just knew even straight after transfer i just knew it wouldnít work and it didnít xx 😚

Tara: yeah i am worried about the coronovirus jn general x Iím not due to travel or anything Iím just worried due to the cycle x

Afm: so today i just feel meh in myself. On the mist and progynova still lol 😂. I feel so down and emotional but strangely i feel totally confident that they cycle will work. I ordered internet cheap pregnancy tests and first response tests and I already have clear blue digital ones which are still im date that never got used last time coz of cancellation so fully prepared. I just hope my positivity doesnít mean ill have a massive fall if it doesnít work:(

On one of my fet cycles at previous clinic I have had one one or two of my cycles a hcg shot of ovitrelle (trigger) after transfer. Now I donít know if this clinic do tht but just wondering if anyone else has trigger after transfer? X

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #124 on: 10/03/20, 13:49 »
    @Bubbles - I know how you are feeling as I have also been quite low the pas couple of days but I feel more positive today. Hopefully it's too early and you still get a nice surprise on test date.

@8868 - Think it's something in the water with people feeling down. I'm sure it will be the medication that's causing it all, us ladies go through so much to achieve what we want, big hugs. What part of Scotland are you in? I am in Dundee.

@Jupiter - How are things going with you?

AFM - Sorry there has been silence from me, I was on holiday from work since Thursday so have been chilling and trying to keep my mind off being in the 2ww. So recently I have been feeling really thirsty and had a banging head. Hopefully a good sign but who knows.

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #125 on: 10/03/20, 14:45 »
    8868dee, I am having hcg booster this cycle but my doctor hasn't said when yet, he mentioned day of transfer but I read that people take it day of transfer for 3 day transfer and 2-3 days before 5 days transfer because a 5 day will obviously implant sooner and it's about 'wakening' the lining or something in time.  Just be aware that if you take it, don't test early because you could get a false positive.

Did ye have acupuncture before and after transfer ladies?  I am worried because my acupuncturist isn't available. :(

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #126 on: 11/03/20, 00:17 »
    Lori: I stay in Helensburgh, do you know of it ? About 45 mins from Glasgow. YeH definitely the medication fed up of crying or feeling meh ya know.

Tara: thats interesting to know all my embryos have been day 5 blasts and had hcg at last clinic on couple transfer days Yeah actually remember on the cycles that did do it i tested out the hcg and on the 5th day was completely negthen started positive on the 7th day. Oh my fresh cycle at this clinic they didnít give me hcg at transfer so I donít think they will or do at this clinic. Only ever done 1 transfer here that was my fresh as both other fets were cancelled 1 was due to early ovulation(Natural fet) and then their blunder lol.

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #127 on: 11/03/20, 11:52 »
    Dee so so you think it is better on transfer day?  They also want me to take it 2 days after, and again 2 days after that!

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #128 on: 11/03/20, 13:31 »
    Hi All

Ive used FRER and boots own tests.

Im now 7dp5dt and its still a BFN. Ive been pregnant 4 times, i know im not pregnant.
    Strangely, im OK. I have accepted this isnt going to work.
    Ive called the clinic, not to inform them of the BFN but to simply ask if they do back to back FET cycles.
    I was happy to hear they do.

I also suggested that i change my protocol slightly so instead of starting the Devils Mist on Day 2 of my cycle, i will start on day 21. I also asked if i could have my progesterone checked before transfer (thanks Tara) and she said they are just about to implement that as a standard (although they didnt seem 100% sure) but if it wasnt, they couldnt see a problem with them doing it.

We are now battling with how many to transfer as this will be our last transfer, i simply havent got anymore in me
    So either we transfer both and risk twins (we really dont want twins)
    Or transfer 1 and destroy the remaining one (which i really dont want to do either.)
    Or, donate the remaining embryo (i have to say, i really dont want to do this either) i feel that embryo, we should be its parents, not somebody else.

Im sorry for the lack of personals at the mo.

Im not entirely sure i warrant being on the thread now as it looks like i will be transferring in May.

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #129 on: 11/03/20, 14:02 »
    Hi Ladies,

I'm a bit (very!) late to the party!

Following a fresh donor transfer in December which turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy requiring surgery for removal of the pregnancy and my left tube in January, I have now started oestrogen and a planning on a FET on 24th March.

This cycle my protocol has changed and I am using oestrogen patches and oestrogen gel and I'm a little concerned that I don't feel anything.......usually I have at least some side effects from the oestrogen (I usually take tablets). Does anyone else have experience using oestrogen patches or oestrogel and not have any side effects?

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone cycling this month and next! Let's hope for a whole bunch of BFP's!

Jippy
    xxxx