* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 8819 times)

0 Members

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #160 on: 15/03/20, 21:21 »
Hey Jippy xx
Of course not - Iím in the North East of England - itís an NHS Hospital but Iím a private patient. When I was researching it, I found some info of a private clinic in Manchester, who said you could go to them for a scratch, even if youíre not having your treatment there. Iím sure thereíll be others - not sure on your geography xx

Iím so sorry for all of you whose treatment has been disrupted so far 😔 I suspect mine may be called off before the time comes 🙏🏼❤️

Taraeob - Iíve had the same concerns about keeping going - I sat down with my Consultant to talk about it - he had my full history so his view was valuable to me & I got some good reassurance 🤞🏼 Is this an option for you? xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #161 on: 15/03/20, 22:31 »
    Hey im so sorry to u guys who have had your cycles cancelled due to this coronovirus and the cancelled flights. I am thinking of u xx 😘 so sorry xx

Hey everyone else x

Bubbles: i am thinking of you love x please take care xx

Afm: u am now off uni forcthe forseeable due to closure of all gatherings over 500 people so my uni os totally closed. All lectures are online now. No idea what is going to happen about my exam on the 26th. Iím still half expecting my cycle to be cancelled as wales are not doing any medical procedures unless important. Apary from that i have my scan om Tuesday to see how the lining is coming along which has come by fast.

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #162 on: 16/03/20, 17:59 »
    I feel like i am walking on eggshells with this virus and my upcoming scan tomorrow. I hope they donít cancel but i feel selfish thinking this x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #163 on: 16/03/20, 20:04 »
    And so I have fallen behind again on this thread.
    Went up to Scotland to visit in laws and i never really had a chance to catch up :(
    Will have a read through I hope there will be some positive news :)

A quick update from me: AF came on Monday which was really quick considering that last time it nearly took 4 weeks to show after I stopped buserelin.
    Went to the clinic on Tuesday for a scan and they told me to wait a month to give my body a break and then call them on next AF and they will scan me then start me on the oestrogen tablets straight away.
    So my potential transfer is pushed towards the end of April.....

Anyway thereís not much I can do about it. I wanted to ask them about a scratch but totally forgot so Iíll give them a call tomorrow.

Xxx

Off to read the thread....

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #164 on: 16/03/20, 20:26 »
    Oh girls, I am so sorry they so many of your cycles are either cancelled or in jeopardy due to corona virus. Itís such a harsh way for it to be taken away like this. There are things that you can prepare mentally for but this isnít one of them as itís all so sudden and it has nothing to do with you and your body.

Bubbles - sending massive hugs to you love, I am so sorry it didnít work.
    Itís also a very tough decision as to how many to transfer next. I certainly wouldnít want you destroy any remaining embryo. Iím sure you and your DH will come to the right decision, just take your time.xxx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #165 on: 16/03/20, 20:31 »
    Ladies for all of us affected by corona virus, having spoken to someone in the medical profession they think travelling could be off the cards for a long while  :( just be careful if changing flights, I know none of us know but I would recommend holding off starting a cycle until knowing for sure if you can travel

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #166 on: 16/03/20, 21:53 »
    Pritamin: sorry your cycle is delayed really hoping that this time passes quickly for you xx mine hasnít been cancelled yet but i feel like it will.

Tara: i am so sorry xx thinking of you x

Afm: my cycle hasnít been cancelled yet so I have my lining scan tomorrow at 11am but i am going early so i can hopefully get in and out before they change their mind.  Fingers crossed my lining is ready and i am able to have transfer within 5-6 days from tomorrow xx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #167 on: 17/03/20, 12:01 »
    Omg 😭😭😭 got all the way to the hospital and my cycle has been cancelled all cycles have. They r not doing transfers at all they r doing egg collections and freezing all eggs.
    They had to get me in for medicine to do my period, i am gutted x i do understand but i am so upset. Nurse reckons it will be September/ October time before Iím allowed in for a cycle. And while it will still be free i am gutted😭😭😭😭.

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #168 on: 17/03/20, 19:30 »
    Oh gosh 8868dee I am so, so sorry 💔

Sorry to all of you 😢

Itís such a weird & scary time right now - sending lots of love to Everyone xxx

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #169 on: 17/03/20, 20:11 »
    I am soooo sorry 8868 that is so gutting :((((
    Are you doing cycle on the nhs?

Sending you virtual hugs and kisses. Xxxx