* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 6582 times)

0 Members

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
  • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #20 on: 8/02/20, 15:02 »
Bubbles: yeah I wonít just want to give my embies the best possible environment to go back to. :) i also have recurring miscarriage and like you my bloods came back normal. Its good they are normal for you but for me it was awful that there seemed to be no reason for my miscarriages. My nurse said that maybe my cervix was weak or just one of those things however it didnít make me feel any better x i had 2 weekly scans with Layla up until 25 weeks. Went into early labour at 26 weeks but luckily it stopped and I had her 2 days past her Edd x Iím convinced there is something when pregnant. X oh honey Iím super sorry for ur loss i really am x nothing i say will take ot awy i know that but i am really sorry for your loss xx

Jupiter: ha hs the devils mist lol. Iíll soon be on that eurghh made me feel awful and sad actually worse than the Gonal F and Menopur i had on my previous cycles. Good luck with it. I like you have a while to wait for appointments lol x yesterday i was tired so was in bed by 8.30 and asleep by 9 lol. Rock and roll life i lead.

Welcome Lori x good luck with your cycle x  good luck with the scan on Tuesday hope all goes well:)

Ghost: you sound like your a walking pharmacy lol :) i take folic acid and like you need to lower snd get rid of my caffeine intake before transfer.

Afm: gosh you all seem much further ahead than me. I have my prostap injection st 7.45 on Friday the 14th feb and then Iím to make a note of my bleed and take it to my appointment on the 5th March. Then ill start progynova and following that will be the nasal spray lol 😂 so a while to wait for me. Though i am at university so that will hopefully keep me busy lol. Anyway hope you are all having a lovely relaxing weekend.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #21 on: 8/02/20, 16:24 »
    Hey :-)

Jupiter - when it comes to IVF, as ive been doing it on and off for 8 years, im pretty comfortable in the knowledge of it but with FET, i am utterly clueless. I just spend most evenings researching it so what little i do know, its from google! Lol.
    I like that you have named meds etc!
    I think its good that you (and me) down know the process, knowing to much only causes worry. Especially when that BFP comes. My first BFP was great because i knew nothing. Now... when i get a BFP its a constant worry.

Lori - you found us! Glad you joined us. Now i have someone who žs on a similar protocol to me. (Ish)
    I can't even imagine at 21 wks. How horrendous for you and your family.
    Welcome :-)

Ghosttown -  I missed the GOT boat completely. Never watched it. Im not having any supplements. Ive done all that on my 3rd cycle and for me, it didnt work out so i dont bother. However, lots of people do and its worked out. You have to do everything so that you know you tried.

886 - yeah like you, i was disappointed they found everything normal. I wanted to prevent it happening again. Prof. Quenby has stripped all my meds off me, says i dont need them so all i am on is Metformin.
    Im sure whilst following our journeys and doing uni, it will soon come round. Hopefully more people will join who will be transferring close to you as well so double the support!

AFM - 2nd weigh in and maintained so a little disappointed. Id like to think its because AF is on her way. Had a few twinges in the last 24 hrs.
    Symptom wise, still have no patience and the last 2 days, i have been getting the odd hot flush, top half of my body only! Weird.
    I have a scan thursday so i need to come on before then. I plan that if i havent come on by Wednesday, to call the clinic to see whether they want me to come in or not.
    Happy Wkend :-)

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #22 on: 11/02/20, 21:44 »
    Hi all, how is everyone doing?

AFM I had my baseline scan today and the lining was nice and thin and my ovaries donít have any follicles so I can now start my HRT and back on 25th for a scan to measure the lining with a view to transfer 5/6th March! Eek x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #23 on: 13/02/20, 12:42 »
    Hi All,

i was on the Jan / Feb FET chat but i thought it's best if I jump on here too. We had to abandon my downregging at the end of Jan as I wasn't responding to the buserelin. they told me to wait for my period (still no sign and I'm not pregnant) then we can take it from there. Due to lack of AF i'm going for a scan today.
    Don't think I'll squeeze in the FET this month so I hope it's ok for me to join this thread.

This is our last remaining blasto, poor thing is under a bit of pressure :)

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #24 on: 13/02/20, 13:21 »
    Hey

Lori, great news. Looks like we will be really close in our cycles! What was your lining if you dont mind me asking?

Pritamin

Welcome to the thread, sorry about your cancelled cycle. It must be really frustrating. Its always the way with periods, the more we want them to come, the longer they take to come 😡. Hopefully it comes soon.

Jupiter - you ok?

AFM - still havent bled. I went for a scan today and she said my lining is 3.5mm which is thin so good to start Progynova. I have a scan booked for the 24th.
    My clinic are cagey with transfer dates. Ive asked a few times that i have transfer either weds 4th or fri 6th and all they say is we will see.

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #25 on: 13/02/20, 14:20 »
    Pritamin - Not so good about your cycle getting abandoned but its better to make sure things will work instead of the heartache.

Bubbles - It's weird that you seem to be on the same kind of treatment plan as me but they expected you to have a bleed but didn't whereas the nasal spray I'm on which started on day stops the lining thickening, I don't know what mines measured as they didn't measure it, but I know it was nice and thin.

AFM nothing much to say, I have my 4 patches on now and looking like a sticker book, I have to wear sticky which dressings over the patches as the patches themselves don't stick greatly to my skin :( 

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #26 on: 13/02/20, 15:40 »
    Lori - Are you on Suprecur? (Buserelin nasal spray)

I will be honest, im totally confused. When going through my treatment plan, the nurse said i should bleed.
    But today, a different nurse pretty much said the nasal spray will stop me bleeding as its putting my body in a temporary menopause.
    She said that because i started on Day 2 and that im not regular (i corrected her and said i am regular, just a 42 day cycle rather than 28 day) i probably wouldn't have a bleed.

Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #27 on: 13/02/20, 16:01 »
    Bubbles that's what I am using, this is my 4th FET and I have never had a bleed when on the nasal spray as you have said it puts you in a menopause state! Are you doing patches or tablets on the next stage?

xx

Offline Fat_Bunny

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #28 on: 13/02/20, 17:37 »
    Hey guys!

Can I join in?
    Hubby and I have signed our paperwork to try FET3 for baby3!
    We have 4 frozen embies (5ba, 4bb, 3aa and an early blast) and we're considering 2 embryo transfer this time as it will be our final go.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #29 on: 13/02/20, 19:11 »
    Lori - im on the tablets, Progynova. Im glad you said you have never had a bleed. I feel better as i was worrying about it. 😁.

Hey Fat bunny -  Baby number 3 😁. Got some good embryo's there. What will you do with the remaining 2?
    Have you been given a protocol yet?