* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 9210 times)

0 Members

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
  • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #30 on: 13/02/20, 20:18 »
Bubbles: yeah it hopefully will. I have been super busy lately. My hubby due to go away in 10 days on deployment so ill be doing this cycle mostly on my own.  Are you happy that all of your meds have been taken away? I antenatal nurse told me to take 1 baby aspirin when i was pregnant with Layla up until 36 weeks and though I canít 100 percent say thats why she survived i am convinced it helped.? Sorry I havenít been on, super happy that you are able to start now x good luck x oh and my clinic doesnít tell you when transfer will be so I just have to guess. Lol X aww I weigh more when Iím due my period it totally sucks x still a maintain is good xxx

Lori: yay glad all is on track for your cycle love xx its all exciting x

Pritamin: welcome lovey, I will be having my fet in march too :) sorry about your cancelled cycle my last fet was cancelled because the nurses thought i had fluid in my womb which I never had so pointless cancellation x lets hope this time is better for us both x

Bubbles & Lori your cycles are different to mine, so i sm having prostap injection to put me in DR then will start progynova and then nasal spray I wonder why that is ? X I usually have a bleed after prostap usually when my normal cycle is due x

Welcome fatbunny x good luck with ur cycle :)

Afm: so finally its the night before my prostap injection woohoo x after tomorrow my next appointment with be a scsn on March 5th then ill start progynova eeek x super exiting but still couple weeks before I officially start x how long is everyone usually on progynova/ nasal spray for before transfer? My only medicaated fet got cancelled so Iím just trying to guessitmate transfer dates lol x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #31 on: 13/02/20, 20:48 »
    Hey 886

Shame hubby isnt going to be there for most of your cycle. My OH works night shift so its hard for him to make any apps, so i will be doing it on my own. After the amount of cycles ive had, im used to it.

No, im not happy meds have been taken away to be honest. Its funny, i was literally just thinking in the bath tonight that i may still take baby aspirin anyway as i xan self medicate that, the only thing that is stopping me is i dont know when to introduce it. I presume yoy will have it again on this cycle?

Good luck with your injection. The 5th will fly by.
    I have been told by my nurse that i HAVE to be on progynova for at least 12 days. Ive researched a little and see that normally, clinics aim to do transfer around day 20 and the day you start Progynova, is classed as day 1.... but im pretty clueless in all this.

X

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #32 on: 14/02/20, 18:17 »
    Happ Friday Everyone!

@Bubbles
    So does this mean that now you are on he progynova that you can say farewell to The Devil's Mist?!?
    It's so confusing about whether you should bleed or not whilst downregging, am completely with you on that.

@Pritamin
    Welcome to the March/April madness. I am sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle.  My last cycle was cancelled so I feel your pain on that one. Onwards and upwards!

@Lori
    How's the patches? What do they do exactly?

@Fat Bunny
    Welcome Fat Bunny! How exciting to be transferring two embryos! Was this your idea? Will it improve the chances of pregnancy by a lot?

@886
    FET cycles can be so unpredictable even when medicated. You start out thinking/hoping to transfer at a point time and then it always seem to change so you may have accidental transfer buddies!  It will probably be me as my cycles are a law unto themselves!

AFM - Am still doing my daily battle with the Devils Mist (Synarel/Nafarelin) with no end in sight.  I can at best hope that I will get an idea of what's going to happen in a week or so when we check in with the over enthusiastic Mrs Bennet (my normally thick lining) to see if she has eased up and left me with with the desired thinner lining. I am not convinced that the sniffing is working on anything except my mood. I feel like my body is still going through the motions....  Is that normal?

Other than that, this long cycle continues to plod on and feels like it will last forever and ever before transfer arrives....

Jx

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #33 on: 14/02/20, 18:44 »
    Jupiter - Nope, still going strong with the devils mist. Im not sure when i should stop to be honest. Either when i start my progesterone or the day of transfer... im clueless 😂. Anyone else know?
    It is normal, ive researched so much on the devils mist, and some women dont get any symptoms, others get lots... im in the middle.
    When is your next app?

AFM - weigh day at porky club tomorrow, really hope ive lost as i have transfer soon. That said, im really fancying a maccys so i will have one on cheat day (tomorrow).

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #34 on: 15/02/20, 08:53 »
    Bubbles: Iím exactly the same, i have done that many that i know what to expect. This will be only the third time i will have done it on my own. My friend came un with me for transfer tho last time ans probably will do again lol x poor girl x ha.

Aww thatís a shame about your meds if u donít want them taken away love,  no what was suggested to me is only to take it if i get pregnant so ill take it from week 6 - 36 to be safe. Ahh yeah thatís right I remember now coz i am having to take progynova for 13 days then back in for a scan xx thanks love much appreciated. How did u get on at weigh day love? I used to call it fat club when i used to go 🙈🙈🙈 the look on my consultants face when i said it once 😱😱 i was mortified lol x

Jupiter: hey i love cycle buddies x its good to have someone who understands even if u donít know them. Like bless my friends they do understand as far as they can but not really if that makes sense. I only have 1 friend who truly understands. She has had umpteen miscarriages and has a gene for Edwards syndrome meaning on of her genes is faulty or something I donít really understand but we have always been there for each other x sorrt to waffle on but yeah i am happy to be cycle buddies. My cycles seem to be getting wackier, like i have always had 27-29 day cycles then this last year my cycles have gone anywhere from 20-19 days strange to be honest, my ovulation has gotten on day 10 sometimes. I know its my ovulation changing as i check lol x

The devils mist is that to down reg u ? So instead of the mist I had prostap ?

Afm: so yesterday went as planned had my prostap and im to write down on my piece of paper they gave me and took blood (got it first time which never happens)  Iím to go in now on the 5th March. The nurse asked me if o wanted a copy of my full fet protocol breakdown.? I said yes and Iím blooming glad now.

So yesterday the nurse wrote down when i start the nasal spray buserilin on my little card/ piece of appointment paper. She said that it had to be started 25 days after my prostap and wrote the 17th March down. Anyway at home i was looking at all my stuff and i looked at where on my full breakdown it said about the nasal spray and 25 days after prostap. Just by curiosity i was thinking that date of 17th march seems to long so I counted 25 days from prostap and she has only gone and got it blooming wrong. My nasal spray should start on the 10th March as thatís 25 days after prostap so she is a week out fml.

So im going to take it all with me and ask the nurse on the fifth to double check. I know Iím right tho lol x im not saying it would but that could of been the difference between a cancelled or go ahead cycle xx anyway im excited for the 5th now. I think tho i am guessing transfer will be around 25th March x but if its ok ill stay here rather than move to the march / April thread once it opens of whatever x as i feel tho my cycle started in feb not March lol x

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #35 on: 18/02/20, 20:05 »

Not very comforting when they get it wrong eh! We put everything we have into each and every cycle, and the money we have to pay, so should they.
    Flip side, i guess people cock up sometimes.

Id deffo be asking, and ask again after that, lol.

Do you get any side affects from the prostrap?

So, i lost 3lbs this week. But its half term and i think ive put double that back on!  Back on it tomorrow mind!
    New day and all that.
    Got alot going on... going to view a house tomorrow, its bigger and not attached so its very desirable especially at the price so the competitive me NEEDS to get it!
    My mum is also very poorly. Ongoing lung infection, they have found a shadow on her lung but are not suggesting the dreaded C... but i think its highly likely that its pneumonia. GP is faffing about and wont make a decision until friday 🤔

Online lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #36 on: 20/02/20, 13:30 »
    Hi all,

Sorry for the silence over the past few days, I had my brother-in-laws wedding on Sunday and I was running after our Nephew all day and all day Monday too.

8868dee - the patches are to thicken my lining, my lining is never overly thick and sometime struggles to get to the 7mm they want.

Bubbles - well done on the weight loss, it so hard when going through this to loose weight as all the hormones make me want to eat rubbish.

AFM - Nothing much to say, patches are on and getting sore boobs which should mean they are working. Scan on Tuesday and we will take it from there.

xx

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #37 on: 23/02/20, 18:45 »
    Hey Lori

Good luck for your scan on Tuesday. If all is well, do you have a particular day you have your eye on for transfer? We are pretty close so could end up transferring the same day.

I have my scan tomorrow, as ive never done FET before i have no idea how my body will react. On a normal ISCI cycle, my lining has never been an issue. My last cycle, at transfer, my lining was over 17mm so it will be interesting to see what it is tomorrow.

X

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #38 on: 23/02/20, 23:38 »
    Good luck with your scans Lori & Bubbles xx

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #39 on: 24/02/20, 18:44 »
    Hey 😊

Where has everyone gone? (Not that there was many to start with). Must be a quiet FET month!

Thanks Jupiter... ive been reading your diary... what is your body doing!

So, been for my scan and my lining is 10.7mm amd transfer is booked for Wednesday 4th 😬.
    I could have opted for Monday but it would mean going back to work on Tues and Weds. With me having it on Weds, means im not back at work until Monday. With DS at school, means i can chill out.

That said, we are moving house on the 14th! I know its awful timing but the house is gorgeous! By the point we physically move, the embryo would have already decided to stick around or not so as long as i do no heavy lifting (brucey bonus) i think it will be a welcomed distraction. It will deffo keep me away from those pee sticks!
    So, im to take the last of the sniff on friday around 4pm, then start the pessaries.

I cant believe how laid back all this is. I deffo prefer FET!