* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 6581 times)

0 Members

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #50 on: 28/02/20, 11:02 »
886 - lots of starfishing for you then 😊 How long is hubby away for?

Last day of the devils Mist (Nasal spray) for me 😊 THANK GOD!
I have to spray my last one 1 at 4pm, then start cyclogest tonight.

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #51 on: 28/02/20, 11:55 »
    Bubbles: ha ha yeah but at the weekends i have said Layla who is 5 can sleep in my bed. First time she is sleeping in our bed lol like a radiator she is 😂😂🙈. Though Iím not sure if that is a good idea or not lol. He is a royal navy submariner so anywhere between 4-6 months and no contact x
    Still have uni, Layla and this to keep me busy x

Brilliant last day of thr mist, i am dreading mine already lol 😂. So excited ur getting closer now eeek x

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #52 on: 28/02/20, 12:19 »
    Congratulations Bubbles!  Free from the Devils Mist at last! Transfer is a mere few days away.  I am so excited for you!

Wow! Royal Navy Submariner! How proud you must be! How on earth did you manage to meet? It's lovely that you have Layla to keep you snug!

What are you studying at Uni?

AFM..... Sniff sniff sniff..... forever and ever and ever....😆

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #53 on: 28/02/20, 14:04 »
    886 - They didn't say where it came from but because it minimal they are not worried but just doing the scan to double check, which I am happy with as I don't want to be wasting a frostie.

Bubbles - Yay free soon, they onto the delightful pessaries!!!

Jupiter - Welcome to the sniffing brigade  ;D ;D

AFM - Finished the spray last night and started the pessaries today, one in the morning and one at night. Glad I have finished the spray as my nose is all swollen inside so I am hoping that it settles now the spray is done :)

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #54 on: 29/02/20, 10:33 »
    Jupiter: Our families have known each other like half their lives so thatís how I know him, we have been together since I was 16 and Andrew was 17. So a long time been married 11 years. Our older daughter was natural pregnancy and then we had an ectopic so secondary infertility completely changed our lives. Before that happened I didnít want any mor children and then when i did that happened. Still never mind we wouldnít have Layla if that hadnít happened. Omg yes i am very proud of him. Its a good life but itís also hard much harder than I could ever of imagined. X

So at uni Iím studying to be a Social worker, Mental health is what i want to do. My childhood made me want to do it but  just never had the chance until now. Im almost at the end of year 2 and its a 4 year honours degree. Im English but live in Scotland so itís 4 years up here.

Iím not looking forward to the devils mist lol 😂 totally stealing that from bubbles ha ha. I should start mine just after the 5th lol progynova first.

Lori: ahh ok, probs just one of those things then, could just be old af blood not released yet. At least itís minimal so if they arenít worried I wouldnít be either they know what they are doing. :) yeah absolutely I wouldnít want to waste the frostie also. Yay for ending the spray x good for u :) good luck with pesseries they are messy arenít they lol

Afm: well my af is over, Iím quite lucky my af is only 3 days long followed by 1day of spotting tho not every month. Looking forward to my scan next week and hopefully start progynova then the dreaded mist. Feel quite emotional today weird. I donít know if its the prostap though wouldnít of thought so with it being so long after.

I actually feel so far behind you all like I shouldnít be in this group but I actually donít want to go to another group lol.

Happy leap year day everyone. Andrews grandma was born on a leap year so today she can celebrate her 90 odd birthday on the actual day bless her.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #55 on: 29/02/20, 11:12 »
    886 - I stole it from jupiter 😂😂 i cant take the glory for that one!
    Aww, so lovely. Always nice to hear about childhood sweethearts.
    Good going on Uni!
    You deffo should be here so please stick around! Happy Birthday Andrew's Grandma! 😂

Lori - in totally confused that you have started your pessaries the same day i have considering your transfer is a day later than mine.

Jupiter - ive read your diary update! Thats fantastic news! 😊😊

AFM - so nice not having to sniff, although, im pretty wound up today so im guessing it hasnt left my system yet. Started the BB's (Bum bullets, sorry 😂) last night, no side affects as of yet.
    Me and DS are still poorly 😔.
    Im trying to imagine hoe to react if/when i get a BFN. I know its not positive thinking but every transfer apart from 1 (this will be my 6th) ive had a BFP so i cant see it happening this time considering ive been given only a 35% success rate 😔

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #56 on: 29/02/20, 15:10 »
    Hi girls, i'm sorry about the long radio silence not sure what happened. Probably life took over a bit :)
    I've been trying to catch up and will be more regular on here from now on.

Bubbles - it's really hard to be positive, isn't it? But do not worry about the numbers. When we first embarked on the whole IVF journey, the NHS clinic gave me 10-15% chance to succeed. Then we managed to have 3 blasts, 2nd of which resulted in my daughter. You never know what will happen and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. How many embryos do you have this time?

886 - wow, 4-6 months without no contact? That must be super super hard, you are a one very strong woman, i tell ya! :) Good luck with your cycle.

Lori - sorry, totally missed it, but when is your transfer? it must be soon if your on the BBs. My clinic wants me to BBs as well as pessaries twice a day.

Jupiter - whereabouts are you in your cycle? I've read the last two pages of the thread but i should have made notes to remember everything :)

Not sure who asked about the baby aspirin but my clinic said i could start it even before i went on the Buserelin. It doesn't really hurt to take 75mg a day. I took them on my last successful cycle up until week 30 or 32 of pregnancy.

Sorry if i missed anyone.

AFM - my AF finally showed almost 4 weeks after i stopped the buserelin injections and I've been back on the stuff twice a day since Monday. I have a scan on 6th March to see if it's worked this time, then (if it's all OK), I'd reduce the dose to once a day and start progynova for approx 2 weeks, then transfer 5 days after. So that would mean transfer around 25th March (god and my body willing)

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #57 on: 29/02/20, 15:31 »
    Hey Pritamin

I have 3 in the freezer. I always produce crap to average embryos. My boy was a 3bb, its seems as i get older, my quality goes up. The 3 i have in the freezer are 5AA, 5AB & 5BB. I wont hold my breath mind.

It was me that asked about aspirin. I think in going to start taking it when ive had transfer. Ive read such conflicting info, i reckon i will ask the nurse.
    How are you with the sniff (we call it the devils mist)m Any side effects?

Im so bored at work 😔

However, since my last post, ive bloated right out. I guess its those BB's!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #58 on: 29/02/20, 17:33 »
    Ahh bubbles my bad lol I thought u started the devils mist thing 😂😂 sorry Jupiter lol x aww thanks ahe will be made up x especially as technically she should be younger lol 😂 . Ur doing ur pesseries up the bum ? 😂😂 x does it make a difference which was u put it up lol ? . Sorry your still poorly both of you thats horrible that :(. I have also been thinking the same what if it doesnít work, we are using our last two frosties so i will be devestated but also need to prepare myself that way it wonít hopefully be to hard a drop. I know it is not exactly positive so Iím trying to push it out my mind. I canít remember the grade if the final two but i think they were 5AB and 5BC but not sure. My last ones were 5 AA and 6BB I think and was bfn x so who knows. I said this was our last go but having spoke to dh we have decided to do 1 more fresh if this is BFN.

You may have only been given 35% chance but donít lose hope xx i msy be preparing myself for a BFN just in case but i am getting more positive the closer i get. My issue is i tend to test early which i no isnít good so will try not to this time. X im thinking positive for you love x

pritamin: aww thsnks so much, yes it is very very hard to be honest but Iíll be ok. My scan is 5th March then ill have progynova and devils mist so Iíll probably be transferring around same time as u I reckon lol.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #59 on: 29/02/20, 17:53 »
    886 - yeah ive always gone up the back, its less messy apparently.
    Im glad you have decided to do 1 more fresh, it always adds pressure when 'its the last go'.
    I think its always best to be grounded in the fact that there is a chance it may not work, im a glass half empty kind of girl.

Haha, im a serial early tester. With my son, i tested positive at 5dp. The last cycle  i started tested at 3dp.. it eventually took its toll and my head was screwed so im going to try my hardest and not test early.
    My worst fear is find out im not pregnant by a period, unexpected. Id rather get a negative test.

X