* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 7675 times)

0 Members

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
  • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #60 on: 29/02/20, 18:03 »
Bubbles: yeah i do feel more relaxed knowing that we hsve a plan B but i want this to work so fingers crossed x yeah deffo better to keep grounded as long as not to pessimistic lol x Iím same serial tester lol i use internet cheapies but my most reliable are first response. Found out 6dp5dt with Layla tho was faint much stronger at 7dp lol 😂 xx i am going to try so hard not too tho i do have tests already 🙊 oops

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #61 on: 29/02/20, 18:54 »
    I did tests around 6/7 days post transfer.  Obviously it was BFN but I managed to convince myself I was pregnant despite trying hard not to believe I was pregnant so it was a huge shock when it was BFN.  I was so sure...

To avoid that for this upcoming transfer I will test early and regularly to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

I have already planned to take a 3 month break before another FET cycle. It's so emotional, so taxing on the body mentally and physically.

Naturally I am hoping that this is the cycle for us all and my next cycle after this one will be for a sibling! If that isn't positive thinking I don't know what is!

@ Pritamin
    Welcome back Pritamin... this is a nice little group 🙂
    I have just started taking the oestrogen so maybe transfer in a few weeks (fingers crossed)

@ Lori, I am so jealous that you are no longer under the influence of the Devils Mist.  I have really found it a struggle personally, can't wait for my turn to kick it to the curb...

@ 886
    Don't even worry about where you are in your cycle. You are in the right place and am sure we will all be supporting you even after we've all received ther verdict from our cycles. I will certainly try even if it's a BFN...
    I think that this is a nice little group.

@ Bubbles
    I completely understand the battle with PMA.  You could just be that lucky soul that beats the odds every time! 
    Not going to lie, I am almost preparing a battle plan for a BFN and how to cope with all the feelings of being pregnant that the progesterone gives you.  My first cycle I was clueless so I need to feel like I can manage the mind games this transfer

AFM
    Mrs Bennet aka my lining has calmed down a bit. I am at my thinnest lining ever which is 8.5mm but for me this is an epic achievement. Due to Mrs Bennets propensity to go wild on oestrogen I will be checked earlier than the usual day 12.  If all is well I will start progesterone after that...

I am still an absolute misery guts and I am praying the reduction in sniffing will help lift my mood.

This must surely be the longest long cycle ever...

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #62 on: 29/02/20, 21:43 »
    Hi I hope it's ok for me to join.  We just had a FET last week and its a BFN.  I had a trilaminar 11.4mm lining and transferred a FHB of top quality.  Don't understand why it didnit work.  We had said it was our last go but my heart just isn't ready to give up yet. So looking at having my period and then going again in April.
    I was on estrogen 8mg (2mg vaginally), prednisone, aspirin, clexane, cyclogest, and I had intralipids.  It all worked for a previous FET but just not this time.  We have unexplained infertility.  I have read about other ladies using buslerin and progynova, I am just wondering if anyone could tell me what these are for.  I don't want to put so many drugs in my body this time round.  I just want to obviously stop ovulation, grow a nice thick lining and have a receptive uterus.  And hopefully the embryos will be good again. We have 3 frosties left. I would appreciate any advice, would be great to hear about others protocols, particularly if you are also unexplained  :)  Thank you ladies.

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #63 on: 1/03/20, 09:43 »
    Jupiter: i remeber doing the imternet cheap ones on one cycle and totally convinced myself that the bfn was a oine that was supet faint. Really i know it wasnít a line but i so wanted it that i convinced myself it was a positive lol x thats is good positive thinking. I am really hoping this cycle is the one for us because then it will be our last cycle but if not them we are now doing another but not sure when that will be x fingers crossed for us all x

Aww thanks so much I appreciate that, i also think this is a lovely group x i am glad to be apart of it x good luck to us all x

Tara: welcome love, so sorry about your bfn x hope ur bearing up ok x im not aure what a FHB is but i am sorry about ur cycle x  so I use progynova and buserilin in my FET cycle. I have a down reg injection (to put my ovaries to sleep temporarily) that is called prostap. Then i have my scan 21 days later and start progynova if my womb lining is thin. Progynova is Oestrogen and then buserilin takes over from the prostap to make sure I donít ovulate. So i take the progynova then take both them together after few days on progynova. From the time i start progynova I have a scan 13 days later and if the lining is thick enough i begin the progesterone and then transfer should be 5 or so days later.

Hope that makes sense lol 😂 x

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #64 on: 1/03/20, 10:07 »
    Just worked out mine roughly and i should if all goes smoothly that my transfer should occur around the 21st march x

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #65 on: 1/03/20, 14:30 »
    Hey

Tara - i doubt i can help much as this is my 1st ever FET, but i started the Buserelin nasal spray on day 2 to shut down my ovaries. On day 15, i introduced Progynova to thicken up my lining. I started cyclogest on friday evening and have transfer this wedsnesday.
    Im so sorry for your BFN. I was following the thread you are on (FET jan/feb).

Jupiter - Its nice that you have a plan if its a BFN... i have no plan. I know what im like.

886 - 21st March really isnt long, with Little Layla and uni, it will fly by!

AFM- my Progynova symptom has disappeared so i worry its stopped working. I worry i will get there on Weds and they say my lining is now too thin! Can it even thin out without a period?
    This is the first bit of worry ive had all cycle, so havent done too bad.
    I cant believe this time next week i will be in the 2ww!
    Im loving nobody really knows this time... literally 4 people and 2 of them are my bosses.

Online Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #66 on: 1/03/20, 23:31 »
    Does that make you first up for the 2ww Bubbles?  Exciting!!

Welcome Tara!
    My cycle has not been the average so can't really advise too much. Down regulation took about one month with two bleeds (Long story ). I am thickening up the lining now with Progynova until further notice. Hopefully a transfer in a week or two. That's about it. I still face the Devils Mist but now the daily dose has been halved.

886 -Am going to try not to go crazy with the tests but I definitely want to manage my own expectations following transfer. The progesterone is a devious foe! There is a definite love hate relationship there as I want the right levels but don't want the confusion pregnancy type side effects!

Hope all is well Lori & Pritamin

Oestrogen does make me feel a tad queasy I must confess. Not sure if my headaches are from the progynova now...

Lordy I am a misery!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #67 on: 1/03/20, 23:59 »
    Bubbles: isnít it funny how we all use the same meds ie buserilin and progynova but each clinic get us to take them differently lol x maybe it depends on the protocol lol  x yea ur right it will fly by with layla and uni lol x . Iím not sure about thining out without a period tho try not to worry itís probably ur body is now used to the progynova xx good luck for the transfer it is super exciting x

I have literally told my closest friend and thet is it x used to tell all my close friends but now I donít just in case because i hate them feeling sorry for me if it doesnít work x

Jupiter: i say it every time Iím not gonna test and then boom I canít think of anything else 😂😂. This Iím ill just see how i feel lol x if i make it to 6dp ill possibly do one on the 7th lol 😂 . Ooh i hate the progesterone side effects. Usually for me the ovary side effects are the worst coz i have had that with both bfp and bfn cycles x

Online Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #68 on: 2/03/20, 07:38 »
    Will any of you be eating anything particular to get a good lining and/or do you plan to eat anything special during the day's approaching transfer to help implantation after transfer.

I find it all a bit confusing

Thanks!

Jx

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #69 on: 2/03/20, 08:00 »
    Hey.

I just eat Brazil nuts from transfer to day 5.

I dont touch Pineapple as there is conflicting info about it.
    But they are all to help implantation, rather than lining.

Im not sure what helps with lining 🙄