* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 6579 times)

0 Members

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #80 on: 4/03/20, 09:28 »
Honestly. Some people. She could have simply given you a conservative rough time without all that crap.

Try not to worry.  I imagine that it must take a few hours and it's still quite early.

Hugs

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #81 on: 4/03/20, 13:18 »
    Hey everyone 😊

Im PUPO... 😁

So i eventually got the call around half an hour after i last posted.
    She told me not to worry, the embryo thawed beautifully and could i get there as soon as possible.

I arrived a little over an hour later. I was the only 1 on the ward  and with OH not there, it felt even more empty.
    So the embryologist came to see me. She said that it has 90% cells, which is good apparently. She told me they wont transfer anything less than 50% so that was good to hear.
    She also said it has already started to expand too...  i had no idea what that meant but she again said its really positive.
    The doctor was one ive seen many of times, he was one that not only made the decision to induce me with DS but also 6 years before that with my sister and her triplets. He is a real nice guy. He was measuring alot on ultrasound. My lining was still around 10.7mm.

So, my OTD is Monday 16th, she told me that my actual test day is Sunday 15th but they are closed so they moved it to the 16th.

Im currently at home  having just eaten a Macdonalds!

Now for the dreaded 2ww 😬🤞

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #82 on: 4/03/20, 13:24 »
    Bubbles....Brilliant news, gad everything went well  :)

AFM not sure how I am feeling about tomorrow, i know I am normally excited and nervous but because of the unknown of the scan first thing I think that's putting a little downer on it. My scan is at 8.20 tomorrow morning so at least it is nice and early.

xx

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #83 on: 4/03/20, 18:46 »
    Yay, Bubbles, congrats on being Pupo ^fairydust^.
    You had a very stressful morning by the sounds of it but Iím glad itís all so positive! Hereís to a quick 2ww.

Lori - Iím sorry but I totally lost where you are in your cycle?

Hello to everyone else, nothing to report from me xxx

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #84 on: 4/03/20, 19:13 »
    Congratulations Bubbles!  Wooo-hooo!

I am so pleased that your little one on board. It's now the madness really begins. Ha!

Praying that the magic happens for you!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #85 on: 4/03/20, 22:13 »
    Bubbles: yes thatís true x ill see if they can estimate a date for the transfer but I wonít hold out too much hope lol. Oh gosh bubbles how rude of the reception to say that to you. X  woohoo hello pupo lady xx Iím so sorry I havenít been on today I actually thought ur transfer was tomorrow same day as my scan x but yay for pupo x hereís to a quick 2ww for u lovely 😊 sending all the baby dust ur way xx

Jupiter: ha ha yes the revision will lol 😂 geez its so hard this uni malarkey but will be worth it if i pass. X

Lori: good luck with ur scan tomorrow morning x hopefully transfer can go ahead x

Hope everyone else is doing good x

Afm: not a lot from me today lol have my scan tomorrow at 5pm to make sure lining is thin and then to start progynova and then the devils mist lol

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #86 on: 5/03/20, 06:22 »
    Hey all

Lori - good luck today. I have my fingers crossed for you! I need a 2ww buddy!

Jupiter - Thank you! Hope your spots have buggered off. I think you should continue to feel excited, its a way of staying positive. However, by how i read you from the thread, you seem realistic and grounded, this will help you for any disappointment that we pray you will not come across. Its been tough for you, but there could be a reason for it.... because this time, it may actually work.

Prit - The whole bloody day was stressful! Start to finish :-(

886 - let me know what they say about your dates today when the scan you. Good luck.
    Haha, devils mist. Love how Jupiters names gave caught on!

AFM - i had a really good nights sleep past night. Normally post transfer, i sleep awful.
    Had to rush DS off to the docs again last night. They have finally listened and given him some antiB's for a double ear infection. Poor little pigeon.
    So, today im not doing alot, a friend is coming over so i intend of sniffing her baby... alot. Get all my baby hormones working and for them to like what they are sniffing.
    I have some cramping and perhaps pulling, if i could call it that. But i think this is just from having the catheter in yesterday. I am thinking of upping my dose of cyclogest as im worried about my progesterone levels.. Normally my boobs hurt when on 2ww but i feel nothing. (Not just 2ww but run up to transfer, its also how i know when i will come on as they hurt about a week before it arrives). I was going to add an afternoon one in, but i dont know whether too or not. Im not keen on self medicating lke this but i have read alot that having progesterone levels that are too high, doesnt not affect the outcome, but having them too low, does.

On the flip, i think 'just go with it, and how it should be' and whatever happens, happens.

Offline lori84

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #87 on: 5/03/20, 09:00 »
    Scan was fine and the fluid had completely went and she said it was a beautiful lining, lining is 10.3mm. Just waiting for the embryologist calling to advise when to go back x

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #88 on: 5/03/20, 09:28 »
    Yay Lori!

Look forward to having your PUPO update later 😁

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #89 on: 5/03/20, 11:34 »
    Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to introduce myself as I join your gang.
    I am Mummy to a gorgeous boy from IVF in 2015 💙 and in December had a failed, fresh cycle of 2 ďtextbook embryosĒ 💔 was a sad Christmastime, thank goodness for my little boy 💙
    Iím awaiting my first ever FET in April....itís all new to me, have no clue whatís ahead & am feeling the pressure of having only one embryo in the freezer 🙏🏼
    Have our appointment Monday to get all the drugs, go through the process & get our plan. Expecting to start meds Monday & maybe have an endometrial scratch too 🤷🏼‍♀️
    What questions should I be asking when I go?!!
    Had loads when I started IVF but honestly donít know where to start this time!
    Have been eating well, not drinking alcohol & taking care of myself as much as possible, along with weekly acupuncture, which I did throughout my first successful, fresh cycle....any top tips please?
    Expecting FET to be April 20th or sometime that week....
    Thankyou in advance for any help/support & sharing my journey ❤️
    Sending love & positivity to all of you 😘