* Author Topic: FET March/April 2020  (Read 9236 times)

0 Members

Offline lori84

modify
FET March/April 2020
« Reply #90 on: 5/03/20, 15:46 »
Iím in the PUPO bubble. I transferred a 4BB embryo, everything went smoothly, otd is 19th March xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #91 on: 5/03/20, 16:18 »
    Lori84 ❤️👏🏻🙏🏼 Congratulations!
    Enjoy that feeling & take care of yourself.... what plans do you have for the 2ww?
    Hope you have plenty of boxsets on your list 😉😘

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #92 on: 5/03/20, 17:59 »
    Welcome forever - this is my first FET so pretty clueless about it.
    I dont have any tips as such, i do believe that the outcome is all down to luck, that said, i always eat 3-4 Brazil nuts a day from the day of transfer to day 5. Its supposed to help with implantation.

Lori, yay! Did they give you amy detail of the embryo? Im only 1dp and it feels like ive been waiting forever!

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #93 on: 5/03/20, 20:23 »
    My my my.... Isn't it a wonderful day!
    It's lovely to read all this positive energy!

@ Bubbles
    You are one day closer than you were yesterday and now you can try to enjoy the PUPU bubble and the fantastic new house move! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

@ Lori
    Congratulations! Exciting days ahead.  Was it a smooth
    transfer process?

@ Forever Hope
    Welcome welcome welcome!
    I have had one previous FET which was a BFN, this is my  second but it's not been a standard protocol/process.  That being said my advice in general is to ask questions even obvious or what may seem like a silly one. When the experts answer the question always ask them to explain their rationale, the thoughts behind the advice. If you don't understand get them to explain it until you do.  Don't be shy about it. Our little embies and our own health are so precious.

@ 886
    How did the scan go?

AFM - The mountainous terrain continues to adorn my face. All I need now is a forest to start growing at the foot of the mountain and hills. I'll be running for tweezers faster than Usain Bolt.  It feels like I am 15 all over again....

I am still well aquatinted with Devils Mist and popping oestrogen pills.... I can only imagine what fun Mrs Bennet must be having on the hormones. It's going to be an interesting initial lining check scan I think....

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #94 on: 5/03/20, 21:29 »
    Thatís weird lol I posted earlier but its not here lol.

Lori: yay pupo lady xx hope the 2ww goes quick for you

Welcome forever hope xx good luck xx

Bubbles: the 2ww seems to last forever doesnít it lol. However like jupiter has said you are one day closer :)

Jupiter: when is your scan ?

Afm: so my scan went perfect and my lining was thin enough so my medication was given to me and i started progynova this evening at 8pm. I also questioned the nurse about the burserilin start date being wrong and she agreed with me and instead of starting the devils mist on the 17th Iím to start on the 9th March. So my lining scan is on the 17th and then i guess if lining is thick enough i will have transfer date.

I canít wait eeeek

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #95 on: 5/03/20, 22:18 »
    Lori: I have just been looking back at my past cancelled FET August/ September 19 and I donít know if you know but we cycled almost at the same time lol. We were in the same group again lol x

Offline ForeverHope

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #96 on: 6/03/20, 12:41 »
    Bubbles: Brazils 👍🏻 Iím on it!
    Implantation is my worry (after will it even defrost of course 😬🙏🏼)

Jupiter: thankyou 👍🏻 You are so right about questioning. I seem to revert to Ďdo as Iím toldí as soon as I walk into the hospital. When I got my BFN at Christmas, I then started to question the rationale of what Iíd been told (too little, too late 😕)
    Iíve been told a few things by the unit (Vit D for eg), which my Acupuncturist has thankfully picked up on & corrected for me....
    PS your descriptions of your Ďlandscapesí made me lol 😂
    PPS not sure yet if Iíll be on the Devils Mist 😬 canít say Iím looking forward to that one!

8868dee: good job youíre on the ball hey! 🙄
    Keeping everything crossed for you xx

I went through my old meds last night & called the unit to see if I could use any of them this time round. Expecting to collect all my meds to start off on Monday...hoping I can save some pennies 🤞🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

Big hugs xxx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #97 on: 6/03/20, 13:58 »
    Forever-Hope; hopefully you will be able to save some pennies. After all these years i am totally on the ball x

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #98 on: 6/03/20, 15:34 »
    Yay Lori, congrats on being PUPO. Enjoy the bubble :)

Forever - welcome. I had 2 Fets so far, first was a bFN second BFP with my daughter. I am trying to do a third one but my body is not cooperating. I have just had my second downreg cancelled due to buserelin not working.
    Re questions - really donít know what to ask but if your worry is implantation I would ask for a scratch to make a nice bed for the embie. I had that on both my previous FETs.

886 - yay on the scan, hopefully your cycle will continue to be a smooth ride

Afm - as you can see Iíve had my downreg cancelled again. I have to wait for my period then they will abandon this protocol and start me on the oestrogen tablets straight away.
    seems like my protocol is different to anyone elseís as Iíve started buserelin (injection not spray) on the first day of my cycle and looks like you girls first start on the progynova then on the spray or am I just totally misunderstanding ?!

Anyway, hi to all, I have to rush, sorry if I missed anyone but thinking of you all xxx

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    FET March/April 2020
    « Reply #99 on: 6/03/20, 18:02 »
    Hi all

Not many personals today only to Prit to say im sorry your cycle has been cancelled.

Ive had a really crap day 😔
    I may of mentioned that my mum has been poorly. A 'chest infection' that has knocked her sideways. She had an xray and they saw a shadow on her lung but said it was the infection.
    They referred her to the respiratory clinic and made it clear it was to rule anything out and that they still thought it was all down to a chest infection..... they lied.
    We went for the app today and the GP has referred her as they suggest its cancer, because of her xray and other symptoms she has (there are many).
    The consultant by no means said it was cancer, but they are rushing through a CT scan and have indicated that if this is cancer, she hasnt had it for long (the fact that he even said that suggests to me he thinks she has it)
    She is so poorly, its scary to see how poorly she is.
    I feel so upset.
    This cycle is probably doomed too, just to add salt to the wounds 😔😔😔