* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 5211 times)

0 Members

Offline tarapt

modify
February tww
« on: 2/02/20, 14:50 »
Anyone else waiting to test?  I had FET on friday and otd is 12th February.

This is .my first treatment following the birth of my ds 17 months ago.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #1 on: 5/02/20, 16:38 »
    Hello.

I had my transfer this morning. So now in the 2ww!!!

How you feeling? X

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #2 on: 6/02/20, 17:23 »
    Hi both

Iím a medicated iui patient and had my procedure yesterday. My clinic wants me to wait 16 days. I already feel like AF is on her way, although Iím aware thatís probably the Gonal/trigger shot. I start the pessaries tonight. My clinic gave me a test in a sealed envelope with my test day on the front. Going to be kept busy with work but I know itís going to drag.

Hope youíre both ok, do any of you test the trigger out? Iím not planning on doing it but I almost wonder if doing it would at least make me feel like Iím doing something.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #3 on: 6/02/20, 20:58 »
    Hey tickety

Congrats on the transfer. This is going to be a long wait isnít it!!!! My test date is a week on Tuesday but my husband and I are both at work that day so going to do it the Monday instead when we are both off in case is bad news.

Going to try and forget about it. I have a 2 year and a 9 month old black lab!!! So hopefully they will keep me busy.

Did you transfer 1 or 2??

Xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #4 on: 6/02/20, 22:11 »
    Hi Gemma and tickety congratulations on being pupo.

I had a fet so no trigger to worry about.  Thinking about it all my previous cycles have been frozen.  I'm nearly a week past transfer and the meds are playing havoc with my mood. 

Both of your clinics seem to be making you wait a long time.  I had a 5 day blast transferred and my wait is 12 days.  Only 6 more sleeps..

Hes a bit of spotting yesterday.  Hoping it was implantation bleeding.

Hope you are both keeping busy and you are coping with the tww

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #5 on: 8/02/20, 09:54 »
    Hi Gemma - no transfer for me, Iím medicated iui. It means injections to make up to three mature follicles (if more they canít go ahead due to the risk of multiples) then they put a catheter through your cervix and inject washed sperm in to the uterus. It has lower success rates than ivf and I had planned on going straight for ivf but the fertility doctor recommended trying medicated iui first. Her rational was that I had a high risk of ohss (amh 85) so lower medication doses were better. I do however have pcos and do not ovulate, but that can be helped with the Gonal and the trigger shot. In the end I needed quite high doses to achieve just those three follicles. Iím glad I went for iui first as it means they have had an opportunity to learn about how I do (or donít) respond to medication on a lower cost cycle than ivf, but Iím realistic that ivf may still be needed. I have paid for three cycles as they say if medicated iui is going to work for you it will likely be within those three cycles, and it was cheaper to pay upfront. This is my first full cycle. The last two were cancelled due to issues with my lining first time and the second due to all the follicles shrinking before maturing.

Tarapt I think the reason itís 16 days for me is because itís iui. If you think about it you were 5 days ahead of me when you started. Fortunately Iím no working test day. I am working days 13-15 however so I probably wonít test early.

I wake up every morning and think to myself about what stage of embryo development I would be at if it is going to plan. I know thatís weird but Iím a doctor (not a fertility doctor) so I canít help but think back to my embryology lecture. Day 4 is differentiation. Iím aware that makes me sound like a nutter, and frankly itís quite likely the sperm and egg missed each other completely.

Lots of bloating and pelvis aches, but I think itís the cyclogest. Iím working this afternoon - only a  4 hour on call pop in to cover for somebody. Should make the day go quicker though.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #6 on: 8/02/20, 10:32 »
    Morning tickety. Sorry I didnít realise. Wow Iíve never heard of this before. So interesting to read about it. Still wishing you lots of luck.

Iím not feeling much different at the moment. Apart from bloated and sore boobs xxx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #7 on: 11/02/20, 13:26 »
    Well my sore boobs went away today so I figured the trigger was officially out of my system. I caved and did a test to see if I was right. It was negative so the trigger is officially gone. I guess I decided it was helpful to know in case I decided to test at day 12 or something. I continue to feel as if AF is just around the corner but nothing else to report. Itís only day 7 so I wouldnít really expect anything. Still itís a tiny torture all this waiting.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #8 on: 11/02/20, 15:30 »
    Can I join please girls?

Iím officially pupo after transfer of a day 5 this morning, no embies to freeze sadly ☹️ So hoping this one sticks. Itís my first go at Icsi. When is everyoneís test dates?

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #9 on: 11/02/20, 17:57 »
    Hey all.

Lovely to hear from you. The 2ww is doing my head in.

Tickety - probably still too early for positive to show up. Donít give up hope yet.

Hey maybe. Was chatting to you on other group. Welcome to the crap 2ww!!! So sorry to hear the others didnít make it to freeze. Hopefully this one is all you need.

I really canít call this one. Sometimes feel like Iím coming on then sometimes nothing. Felt really tired the last 2 days. But Iím putting that Down to not sleeping well. Iím meant to test next Tuesday but testing on the Monday as me and hubby are both off work. Just want to know now.

Xxx