* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 5207 times)

0 Members

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
modify
February tww
« Reply #10 on: 13/02/20, 10:45 »
Oh I know itís too early for a positive, I didnít do the test to find out if I was pregnant, just to see if the trigger was gone... and it had.

Iím not feeling much of anything now. Had all these twinges/sharp pelvic pains/back ache/sore boobs.... but thatís all gone. If Iím honest I now feel completely normal. Iím not even tired now (being off work has allowed me to catch up on sleep and thatís been a little bit of magic). I donít feel like AF is coming. Had a lovely relaxed 3 course lunch with a friend yesterday and I sort of forgot any of this was going on (didnít order a wine though). My test day is feb 20th (a week today) and I know I wonít test Monday - Wednesday because Iíll be in work so wouldnít have time to process the result.

People Iíve spoken to say they go through stages of feeling like theyíre definitely pregnant or definitely not. Iíve not really had a definitely pregnant moment, I mostly feel like Iím definitely not with small glimpses of hope. Iíve even spent a bit of time looking for a different donor although obviously Iím not going to buy anything until I know for certain. The post wash numbers werenít great for this one, which disappointed me because it had never occurred to me the donor might be an issue. After all those injections, and scans every other day and all the stress trying to make it not impact work too much to find myself at exactly the stage the clinic wanted me at but the sperm to be only ok was deflating. Anyway I probably wonít use him again as a result, although the idea of choosing another is a bit overwhelming.

Good luck to us all xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #11 on: 13/02/20, 16:26 »
    Hey tickety.

You lunch sounded lovely. I could do with one of those.

I sometimes feel pregnant then sometimes donít. So god knows.

When you planning on testing again?

Xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #12 on: 13/02/20, 17:21 »
    I think I know Iíll test Sunday with a first response, which will be day 12, then on the 20th as instructed (day 16).

I think we have to remember that most people who conceive naturally donít know theyíre pregnant until they miss a period. An embryo has to implant then release enough hormones to cause symptoms which it wonít for a few days -weeks. So maybe feeling pregnant at this stage isnít really a thing. Maybe. I donít know. Thatís what I hope anyway...

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #13 on: 15/02/20, 00:06 »
    Good evening ladies
    Iíve just started my tww. I had a 5dt last Tuesday, so Iím three days in. Test day 25th.
    Iím struggling already and want to test!!

How is everyone else? Xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #14 on: 15/02/20, 05:59 »
    Hi harry. Welcome and congrats. The 2ww is awful. Not going to lie. Everyone says to try and forget about it. But how can you. Is this your first cycle??? 

Tickety. Iíve caved in and test!!! Now Iím mad at myself. There is a faint positive line. Should I have waited. Test day is Tuesday. Could it be a fake reading?

Xxx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #15 on: 15/02/20, 11:07 »
    Congratulations Gemma

I think a false positive seems unlikely as Iíd expect the trigger to be gone if you had one (although obviously were all different, but mine has gone). A false negative would be possible but positive is probably positive.

I had a rough day yesterday. Iím super emotional, which I think is stress/hormones of impending AF. Everything made me tearful, and irrationally so, and because I knew I was being irrational I got more tearful. Iíve become convinced it hasnít worked, which is equally irrational. How could I possibly know? But I feel like I do. Back to work for me today, hopefully time will pass quicker at least!

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #16 on: 15/02/20, 11:31 »
    Hi ladies

Gemma- U can get a lot of false negitives but never heard of false positives did u have a trigger shot?

Hope u donít mind me joining in?
    Iam currently 3dpt with my first FET 2 blastocysts on board, been so positive this time except now things are starting to creep in as last cycle in October I bled on 5dpt so iam soo nervous for Monday approaching, my test day is week today 22nd, no real symptoms and havenít had any off the progestrone neither, I keep getting like a stretching feeling in stomach and niggly back and just totally drained but that cud be with AF being due normally, Iíve never hoped and prayed so much for this to work as they were my only frozen embryoís I had and next time it wud have to be a fully fresh cycle again and in October I was really poorly with my cycle so getting very anxious
    Hope u are all well
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #17 on: 16/02/20, 09:30 »
    Thanks ladies. 

I used a clear blue test. Havenít test again this morning. Not testing again till tomorrow now. Official test day is Tuesday.

My trigger shot was given Wednesday 29th jan so hoping its well out of my system.

How you feeling tickety and Kelly today?

Xxx

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #18 on: 16/02/20, 09:35 »
    Morning all
    Iím really cross with myself, tested this morning and of course it was bfn. Iím 5dp 5dt
    My husband has been watching utube all night where ladies are getting faint lines on day 5.
    Is all hope lost??
    😢

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #19 on: 16/02/20, 10:18 »
    Hi all

Wow how exciting Gemma, I hope that line is nice and dark tomorrow which I no it will be, keep us updated

Harry- ur deffinatly not out 5dpt is still very early and inplantion can just be happening now so none of the hcg hormone wud of been even released yet

AFM- think I am going insane iam 4dpt and head all over the place, sumtimes I think ooooo it nite be working then other min am thinking its failed and waiting for AF I feel kind of normal not many symptoms at all but think iam comparing it with last cycle but the way that turned out suppose itís not a bad sign, how do u feel Gemma have u had many symptoms? Ave had the twinges in stomach and just so tired but thatís it

Xx Kelly xx