* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 4771 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
February tww
« Reply #20 on: 16/02/20, 10:48 »
Harry2604 I tested yesterday morning at 5dp5dt and it was stark white negative. Iíve tested this morning and got the faintest faintest second line. Iím not getting excited yet but Iíve got hope now itís changed x itís still so so early

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #21 on: 16/02/20, 11:00 »

Maybe2020- no matter how faint a line is a line  :) I hope it continues to darken for u aswell which iam sure it will, I feel a congratulations is due, have u had any symptoms at all?

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #22 on: 16/02/20, 11:34 »
    Iíve had feelings of pressure on my right side and lower back ache low af is about to start so Iím still feeling like I shouldnít get my hopes up. Iíve now read reviews about the test I use and some have said they had a false positive 😮
    Their just mixed some have said the tests were good. Now Iím scared Iíve had a false positive.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #23 on: 16/02/20, 11:59 »
    Harry. I think you have tested too early. So donít worry. Wait till day 10. I did. Keep us updated.

Kelly. I sometime feel like period coming then sometimes nothing. I have been tired with tender boobs xxx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #24 on: 16/02/20, 12:03 »
    I woke with bigger painful veiny boobs and had a moment of hope. I tested on a first response and got a negative. Itís 12 days post ovulation. My official test day is Thursday and I know itís not negative until itís negative on Thursday but Iím still feeling sad. I then told my mum looking for support and she shouted at me for testing early. And even though Iím 34 years old and was making a decision about my own body that does not negatively effect her therefore I rationally know she had no right to speak to me like that, her words have still upset me, which just pisses me off. Weíre close. Our relationship is generally good, and in many ways sheís really supportive. But on the other hand she does have a habit of behaving inappropriately intermittently, with different members of the family.  You never know quite what is going to be the thing that sets her off and it hadnít occurred to me that this would be one of the things. I guess you live and learn. And now I know to just keep her at arms length with any future treatments.

Maybe - I know itís tough, but just hang in there. When are you meant to be testing? I think false positives are generally rare. Iíd go with feeling hopeful if thereís something faint there. Youíre official test day will take just as long to get here and feeling hopeful during that time will be a much better feeling. You could always try a different test if you want to test again?

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #25 on: 16/02/20, 12:14 »
    Looking at the stick again now itís dried out there is the faintest line, but we canít both see it so Iím praying it is actually there!

Ticketyboo I have a mother like that! Itís the last thing you need right now, fingers crossed for you
    X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #26 on: 16/02/20, 12:41 »
    Iíve retested with a first response and thereís a definite line!

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #27 on: 16/02/20, 14:39 »
    Does this sound stupid. I have a awful pain every now and then low on my right side. Iím panicking that the embryo maybe in my tube. Would I feel it now?? Or is it the right ovary recovering??

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #28 on: 16/02/20, 15:36 »
    Iíve had weird niggles and aches on and off around my ovaries too Gemma, I got in on my left side ( which is a blocked tube) and really worrying it could be ectopic but itís gone now so Iím trying not to obsess x
    Could be the uterus making space and stretching

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #29 on: 16/02/20, 15:48 »
    Hi

Will deffinatly be ur ovaries off all the follicles being punctured ur body has been thru so much so they will be returning to normal now and then ur womb getting prepared and stretching I can imagine it being worrying but just remember what u have just put ur body thru u will be fine hunnie

Xx Kelly xx