* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 4767 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
February tww
« Reply #30 on: 16/02/20, 16:28 »
Is your test date the 22nd too? ^ 🙂
Have you been tempted to test yet ? X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #31 on: 16/02/20, 16:49 »

Maybe2020 - not sure who ur msg is too but my OTD is 22nd xx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #32 on: 16/02/20, 17:13 »
    Sorry it was to you!

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #33 on: 16/02/20, 17:59 »

Maybe2020 - Yea I test on 22nd do u aswell??? I wonít test early takes me all the time to test on OTD I go to clinic for beta dun so think am gonna leave it up to them, A THINK  ;D
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #34 on: 16/02/20, 19:17 »
    Yes thatís my otd too! I caved and tested so now probably caused myself more worry for the rest of the week. Not to mention spending on the frers lol, I donít think my clinic do betas. Wasnít told they do anyway, You are very strong to go the whole tww without testing yet! X

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #35 on: 16/02/20, 20:10 »

Maybe2020- am so worried of the results so I think thatís how I mange to get thru the tww this is my 3rd cycle altogether and never been able to test early Cos of the fear of results I feel like if I manage to get to Friday without a bleed then a may test but probely bottle out of it xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #36 on: 17/02/20, 08:13 »
    My god Iím doing my own head in and confused.....

Official test day is tomorrow. Woke up at 3am. Couldnt sleep and did the clinic test (blue one). Itís was fainter than the last line. Just done a boots own pink one and seems bit darker. Confused.

Xxx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #37 on: 17/02/20, 11:00 »
    Just been to chemist and bought a first Response (strong positive line) and digit clear blue. Pregnant 1-2 weeks itís states. So must be positive.

How are you all. Anyone tested again? Xxx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #38 on: 17/02/20, 11:21 »
    Congratulations Gemma 😃
    Iíve tested again this morning Iím 7dp5dt and still a faint line ( same as yesterdayís) on a first response how many days last trasnfer are you? X

Sorry just saw your otd is tomorow, Iím too panicking my line is not as dark as yesterdayís but now looking at it itís about the same if not a tiny bit clearer today.

hopingtobeamamamy I know Iíve been shaking and not wanting to look at the tests but make myself look so then puts me out of my misery, tbh Iím still worried!
    Think itís better to just wait because now Iím just nervous the tests will turn negative between now and otd.
    Have you had any symptoms? X

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #39 on: 17/02/20, 11:32 »
    Maybe. Which tests are you using? I used clinic one through night and it was really faint. Today was first time used a first response. They seem to be good. Xxx