* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 4772 times)

0 Members

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
modify
February tww
« Reply #60 on: 20/02/20, 17:05 »
Hi guys. Sorry Iíve been a bit quiet. Long days at work and if Iím honest feeling a bit down about it all. Today was test day.. and I still donít know if Iím pregnant or not. The clinic gave me a one step which had a blink and you miss it very faint second line on morning test. So I bought a boots digital (cuz they were buy one get one half price) and 2 first response. Another blink and you miss it positive on the first response, but the digital said not pregnant this afternoon. Iím waiting now to check with a first response tomorrow morning. I havenít called the clinic to tell them if itís worked or not because in all honesty I donít know, Iím hoping to have a better idea tomorrow. In a way though itís better than how I felt yesterday, at least I have some hope, although I know I have father to fall now. Fingers and toes crossed.... x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #61 on: 20/02/20, 17:48 »
    Hey tickety.

Was wondering how you were doing. Iíd ring clinic tomorrow and explain. They may offer you bloods tests xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #62 on: 21/02/20, 07:20 »
    Yes, Iím going to call the clinic today. The first response this morning still had a line but it was if anything fainter than yesterday afternoons. But still there. Yesterday however the line was very definitely pink where as this mornings line was a bit more shadow like. I did however get up 4 times over night to pee (not normal for me) so itís quite possible the urine wasnít all that concentrated this morning, I didnít really need to go as Iíd only been 2 hours before, but now it was morning and last night it was last night so I just automatically picked the test up without thinking. On the other hand I could just have a few cells that tried to do something but ultimately werenít viable and theyíre fading out now. Iíll see what the clinic says. They open in an hour. 

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #63 on: 21/02/20, 08:54 »
    Tickety.

Itís a good sign that your weeing a lot and that you period hasnít arrived. Try testing at dinner time. Definitely speak to clinic and explain. Be forceful with them and tell them you want a blood test xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #64 on: 21/02/20, 09:47 »
    So I called my clinic and spoke to the nurse. She said the options were to POAS again in 48 hours or to go for a blood test, but they had no courier for bloods at the satellite clinic today so Iíd have to drive to the main clinic - which is 2.5 hours each way. Therefore I called my gp practice (literally around the corner) and explained the situation. Theyíve kindly booked me for bloods at 11:20 today. I donít know if theyíll get the results back today but at least itís something, and if they do theyíll call me.

I wonder if Iíve implanted late and thatís why the results are faint. I had some brownish discharge Tuesday and was convinced period was coming... and then it didnít. Since then nothing at all. I wonder if that was implantation? I think only time will tell if this ends up being a viable something or not, which is hard to admit as obviously I just want to know.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #65 on: 21/02/20, 12:29 »
    Hey tickety.

Thatís good the docs did your bloods. They will need to do them again on Monday. So whatever results is today. I need to have doubled on Monday. Keep us updated xxxx 

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #66 on: 21/02/20, 12:36 »
    Praying for you tickety.
    My test today (10dp5dt) was negative, so Iím pretty gutted. Iíve had 3 very faint line tests, last one on day 8, so Iím guessing the embryos didnít make it any further. My husband still thinks thereís a chance on OTD on Tuesday but I feel they have gone. All the symptoms I had have gone 😢

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #67 on: 21/02/20, 14:06 »
    Harry - fingers crossed for your OTD. I had negatives from 7days post trigger until yesterday which was my official test day.

Well this afternoon things have changed a little. I just had a feeling to try a digital again. It was positive, I then tried the one from my work bag and that was positive, I then tried another digital and that was positive (1-2 week) and my first response this afternoon gave me a nice strong line. So as unlikely as it seemed at one point in the last 2 weeks itís now looking like it might possibly have worked.

I called my clinic back and told them about the testing madness. Theyíve booked me for a scan March 11th. Iím in shock, and Iím delighted, and Iím terrified itís all going to go wrong.

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #68 on: 21/02/20, 14:24 »
    Oh wow thatís fantastic, so so thrilled for you, fingers crossed it all goes well. Have a wonderful day....you must be floating on air 😃 xx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #69 on: 21/02/20, 14:26 »
    Congratulations ticketyboo 😃