* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 5205 times)

0 Members

Offline gemma1984

modify
February tww
« Reply #70 on: 21/02/20, 16:55 »
Harry. Still maybe too early for tests. Also your urine might have been diluted. Test again in a couple of days.

Tickety. Perfect. Congratulations. So happy for you xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #71 on: 22/02/20, 14:22 »
    This is a bit gross but today I have fluid coming out of both my nipples, when squeezed. Is this a side effect of the progesterone and oestrogen? Or my wishful thinking is hoping for pregnancy signs ? Xx 

Offline gemma1984

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #72 on: 22/02/20, 19:35 »
    Hey Harry. I havenít heard of that before. Strange.

Have you tested again? Xx

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #73 on: 22/02/20, 19:42 »
    Not yet, nearly did tonight but think I will do one tomorrow x

Offline teenyweeny

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #74 on: 24/02/20, 11:32 »
    Hey guys, can I join?? Currently in the 2ww and it's driving me insane. I was told my chances of success were low because embryo transferred wasn't looking great. But still worth transferring. So felt very negative from the get go. Then I started to have every symptom going which mirrored my first cycle which resulted in my son. And I remember even the pressure and niggles on one side, and I had very bad period type cramps around 'implantation time'which then totslly disappeared for about 4 days. But I've caved and tested 8dp5dt and it's negative. Feel like an idiot for thinking i was pregnant....however holding out a little hope for otd on weds. 💓💓 this process is so difficult. I hope you are all doing ok and big congrats to all who have gotten a bfp 👍😊 xxx

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #75 on: 24/02/20, 19:38 »
    Hi Teenyweeny
    I also thought I was pregnant and did a test very early, 5dp5dt which of course was bfn. But I did then get 3 faint lines, but as of 10dp5dt bfn again so Iím totally gutted. My OTD is tomorrow and then again on Thursday if itís negative. I no Iím not pregnant but still have that hope maybe it will change by tomorrow.
    Iíve got 2 Frosties so Iím already planning my trip to get them in my head.

Fingers crossed for you xx

Offline teenyweeny

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #76 on: 24/02/20, 20:08 »
    I'm sorry Harry that sounds difficult, was it the same brand of tests you used? Good luck for otd and that's great news you have 2 in the freezer. We don't have any and this our last try it feels so final. Xx

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #77 on: 24/02/20, 21:17 »
    I started with Sainsburyís own but then changed to first response, had 2 days of faint lines on first response and one on the Sainsburyís one.
    Itís so hard as I got so excited but Iíve obviously lost them.
    I know how it feels to face the last time.  I did 2 cycles two years ago and my DH said that was it, he could not cope with it emotionally or financially. But he has had a sudden change of heart and desperately wants a baby now. Iím 46 now so was told Iím too old to use own eggs so itís been very hard coming to terms with using a donor, but it was that or DH wouldnít go ahead as too much money with virtually no chance.

I really pray you get a positive, itís just so heartbreaking, Iíve secretly cried frequently over the last 2 yrs thinking that was it, itís very painful xx

Offline artistliz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #78 on: 25/02/20, 10:53 »
    Hi there,
    I've never posted on a forum before. But the tww is really very tough and I thought it would be helpful to share the experiences with those also going through it.
    I've read your recent posts teeny and harry. Wishing the very best for you at such a hard time.
    I go for my beta on Friday. My HPT have all been negative so far since 5DP5DT. This is our fourth and last cycle. My first cycle was cancelled due to poor response, and so was my third. My second cycle resulted in a pregnancy but miscarried at 11 weeks. We only had one euploid embryo following PGS testing with my own eggs, which is this FET cycle. I'm 43 and physically, emotionally and financially this is it now.
    All the best to everyone.

Offline teenyweeny

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #79 on: 26/02/20, 10:55 »
    Thanku for your kind words Harry and artistliz and welcome to the forum!!

Harry- wow can't believe hubby had a change of heart I totally understand with the egg situation. Have you tried anymore tests? I'm sorry you have had a bit of excitement to have it taken from you it's such a very cruel process. Sending love. And wishing you success with your 2 frosties. Xx I know the financial burden is a lot. And the process is just so draining. I'm 34 and I've found it so much harder than when we first started 4 years ago. Body is done in!

Artistliz - welcome! And wishing you all the very best luck for Friday. You have not had an easy journey either. It is very very tough going. Please let us know how you get on. Xx

As for me it was a BFN this morning no hint of a line and my period beat me to the official test by arrive through the night, it's never broke through the pessaries before but there we go. Oh and hubby fell out with me because I done a sneaky test 2 days ago and feels I've robbed him of the excitement of a test. Who knew you could get a negative result and also fall out with your hubby at the same time! Gutted but I expected it and I am forever grateful we do have a son already so really I am being greedy. I pray that you both do end up with success you deserve it xxx