* Author Topic: February tww  (Read 4770 times)

0 Members

Offline artistliz

• Un-Ranked
modify
February tww
« Reply #80 on: 26/02/20, 16:20 »
Thank you Teeny for your support and positive vibes.
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and period arriving. The whole thing is harsh and unfair. And all the emotions create tensions for sure with our partners.
I am trying to take inspiration from my incredible sister who is now 52 without a partner. She did IVF for 7 years without success. She then went through the adoption process for 3 years. Two years ago she adopted a beautiful little girl. They have bonded so well and my sister is happier than I've ever seen her.
When I get down during this process I think of everything my sister has gone through. She kept going and made her dream come true :)
xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Harry2604

modify
    February tww
    « Reply #81 on: 27/02/20, 11:18 »
    Teenyweeny really sorry to hear you got a bfn, I had one also  :'(
    The last thing you need is to fall out with hubby, hope you are ok.
    I also have a son from a previous marriage but my hubby doesnt as he was always told he could not have children due to damage caused by late surgery for undescended testicles. He has only discovered ICSI since being with me and is now desperate for baby (as am I). We have done 2 failed ICIS rounds and now a failed ICSI donor egg round. I'm just praying now the frosties work. It just seems a long wait, I just want to go and get them now.

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Offline artistliz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    February tww
    « Reply #82 on: 29/02/20, 09:12 »
    So sadly as expected it was a BFN. That's our last IVF after 4 cycles, 1 miscarriage and no success. Pretty devastating but we will look after each other and try and move on in time. All the very best and thankyou for your support xx