* Author Topic: March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 3581 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies
« on: 7/02/20, 04:51 »
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in March/April  2020

Please read the FAQ here: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^ 

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

Name    Treatment       Stimming        EC           ET      Test Date    Outcome

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know  :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 8/02/20, 23:21 »
    Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to start my next IVF cycle in March after I've done some out of date blood tests with my clinic.  I have had a rocky ride trying for number 2, but hoping that this last IVF attempt is successful.  Looking forward to chatting to everyone joining the March / April thread! :)

Shootingstar xx

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 9/02/20, 17:15 »
    Hey Shootingstar hope you are well. Lovely to see you back here.

We are starting right at the end of Feb. Meds picked up and on the countdown.

How are you doing?

xx

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 9/02/20, 21:23 »
    Hey lmcmillan28829, it's lovely to see you here too!  I have taken a huge break from FF since the MC last year but ready to get going again for the last attempt.  I'm going to call the clinic tomorrow to get all booked in for the March cycle.  I won't be starting on this cycle, but the next.  I've had recurrent miscarriage testing done which showed nothing, so I think the MCs are due to age.  Wishing you all the very best for your cycle!  I hope that you are doing OK?  Not long at all now then if you are starting at the end of Feb! :) xx

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 13/02/20, 09:21 »
    Me too I needed a break from everything since the m/c.

Hopefully 10 days at counting? Where are you cycling this time?

x

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 13/02/20, 22:47 »
    I really hope that everything works out for us both this time lmc.  So are you taking Norethisterone?  I just realised that we might actually be starting at the same time.  I am about to pay for my drugs and hopefully they will be delivered in the coming week or so as I have my drugs appointment on the 24th.  I'll then start the Norethisterone anytime from 25th Feb onwards (I'll find out which day on the 24th).  I haven't taken Norethisterone before so this will be new for me (I usually start from CD 1 of a natural cycle).  I'm cycling at the the Hewitt Centre again - and same for you too? xx

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 14/02/20, 08:28 »
    Hi shootingstar777 and lmcmillan28829, I have been other boards with you, good to see your back at it. So this is my 4th FET. I have been on the nasal spray for the past 2 weeks and had my baseline scan last Tuesday, so I start my HRT patches On Tuesday. Looking to transfer around 5/6th March depending on the lining. Next scan is booked for 25th February.

xx

Offline BroodySingle

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Ever hopeful
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 14/02/20, 11:11 »
    Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join you?

I'm due to start my first IVF cycle in a little under a month and am waiting very impatiently right now. I have my Nurse consultation on Tuesday, and then I'm trying to plan in some 'fun' activities for the following couple of weeks for something to look forward to and to pass the time more quickly!

If my next cycle is on time, I should be starting injections on short protocol around 10th March. I'm dreading everything about this in terms of how many stages I need to make it through to finally have a child. Right now the main worry is if they will collect any eggs (given my AMH and FSH), then if by some miracle I do have eggs collected it's the will they / won't they fertilise...and if they do, are the embryos good enough for implantation!

So many worries before I've even begun. :(

xxx

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 16/02/20, 00:07 »
    Hi BroodySingle, welcome to the thread!  Wishing you lots of luck for your upcoming IVF cycle.  I'm also due to start stimulation injections around 10th March (give or take a few days).  It's a good idea to get some fun activities planned in so that you can try to keep your mind occupied.  I am single too!  I have a little boy (aged 4) from my first IVF cycle when I was 37, and have been trying for a sibling since 2017.  I completely understand your concerns and knowing that there are so many stages to the process to get through but it's exciting too.  There are so many ladies who are successful with low AMH levels, and from what I've read, age can be a bigger factor than AMH because of egg quality.  Do you know what drugs you will be taking for stimulation, and what the dose will be?  I'm on the maximum dose because of my age (Meriofert 450 IU).  Are you taking any supplements or doing any alternative therapies like acupuncture?

lori84 - Great to see you on here, although I'm sorry to read this is your 4th FET.  Wishing you all the very best for your cycle!  Wow your transfer is not far away at all!  Good luck for your scan on the 25th.

lmcmillan28829 - How are you doing?  Not long to go now!

AFM - I am trying to eat healthily and am taking a fertility supplement, a multi-vitamin, 1000 IU Vitamin D (as I recently had my levels checked and they were only just sufficient) and 300mg CoQ10.  Trying to eat fresh salmon often (as it's the only fish I eat), and getting plenty of protein.  I've lost a bit of weight recently too which hopefully may help and am planning to do a low-carb week between now and starting treatment.  I can't actually believe I'm starting a new cycle after so much waiting!  The past six months have felt so long.  I am nearing the end of my journey in trying for a sibling.  This will be my last fresh IVF cycle, and if this (and any FETs) don't work, then if I have a remaining vial of donor sperm (I have two, and they may have to use both for the IVF), then I will have a last shot attempt at IUI xx

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 16/02/20, 08:37 »
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Am 40 and TTC #2. Having FET with frostie from first round of ICSI. AF has arrived so start down reg a week into March. X