* Author Topic: March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 3605 times)

0 Members

Offline Ducky1

modify
March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #10 on: 16/02/20, 08:41 »
Itís been a while since Iíve done this, could anyone who has used buserelin remind me where to inject it again. Was it tummy or thigh. Terrible Iíve forgotten everything already! X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BroodySingle

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Ever hopeful
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 16/02/20, 14:15 »
    Thanks Shootingstar

Iím on the max dose of Meriofert I think, 450 mg. Iím not sure why Iím on Meriofert when most ladies seem to be on Menopur, but from my research Meriofert seems to have the edge with exceptionally low AMH. It is a fair bit more expensive though.

My consultant put me on Levothyroxcin as my TSH is 2.6 and he wants it below 2.5. Iíve also started taking:

*Seven Seas Trying to conceive folic acid
    *Pharma Nordís Bio-Ubiquinol 200mg 3 times per day
    *Iron supplements for conception
    *Complex B vitamins

Good luck with your cycle - hopefully weíll be cycle around the same time!

Welcome Ducky!

Unfortunately I canít help as Iím on short protocol but wishing you lots of luck!

xxx

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 16/02/20, 15:51 »

Ducky - I have just dun burselin it can be dun in the stomach or thigh I have always used stomach about 2 inches under belly button and to the left or right
    Goodluck everyone
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 16/02/20, 15:56 »
    Hi Shooting Yes at the Hewitt Centre having everything done there this time we have fully transferred over.
    I'm not taking nothersterone they mentioned it and I asked did I need it, I have regular cycles and they did a pre scan on my lining at it was thin enough not to need it. Which I'm quite glad about as some people are calling it the Devil drug. Hoping it isnt to bad for you.
    Just waiting on AF, I have collected my meds already so just need to call on day 1 for them to confirm everything again.
    They have kept me on Merifert but upped my dose as if you remember the other clinic missed my ovary so they gave me a lower dose so I'm upped to the correct amount for having 2.

I am trying to eat healthy and my Vit d has been low are you taking tablets or spray for your Vitamin D. Do you know what your levels where?

Hi Lori hope you are well. How are you feeling about you next FET?

Hi Broody Single hope you are well. This is Round 2 for us I had a M/C on my first cycle and a failed FET so hoping its 3rd time lucky for us. It's a crazy rollercoaster journey but this page was a amazing and the support is incredible.

Hi Ducky welcome to the group.

x

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 16/02/20, 17:07 »
    lmcmillan & broodySingle thank you for the welcome to the group!

Hopingtobeamammyno2 thanks for the reminder, v helpful. Good luck with your OTD

Shootingstar I had norethisterone before a short protocol ICSI a few years back. Iíve also had it numerous times to delay period for holidays etc. Not had any problems with it at all and bleed normally starts for me about 5 days after stopping. Hopefully you will find it ok too.

Good luck to everyone! Itís gonna be a long 3 week count down until I can start down reg

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 16/02/20, 23:05 »
    Welcome to the thread Ducky1!  And thank you for the info about Norethisterone, it's good to hear that not everyone struggles with it.  Wishing you all the best for your cycle!

Great news that we are both at the Hewitt Centre lmcmillan28829!  I have always done natural cycles before, so was interested in whether this will make any difference.  My lining is always on the thick side so perhaps it might help that.  If nothing else, I'll be able to plan a bit better and know roughly when things will start.  So are you expecting AF at the end of Feb?  I had my Vitamin D tested on Thriva and the level was 71.5nmol/L.  The result says it's sufficient but recommends to take a supplement between 400IU and 1000IU, so I'm taking 1000IU (25mcg).  Have you had to wait until your Vitamin D levels came up to start?  I hope that AF doesn't keep you waiting!

Welcome to the thread HopingToBeAMammyNo2!  Wishing you luck on your cycle.  I read in your signature that you have two blasts on board?  Good luck for your upcoming OTD, are you feeling positive?

Hi BroodySingle, I have heard a lot about Menopur too although from what I understand, it is very similar to Meriofert.  But that is very good to hear that Meriofert has the edge!  That's a good list of supplements you are taking, and I might look into the iron one.  I've also started taking CoQ10, apparently it's supposed to be very good.

AFM - I am suffering at the moment as I had a wisdom tooth removed last week.  I feel and look like I've been hit hard on the jaw!  Having to take painkillers at the moment, so I hope this doesn't last too much longer.  I should hear about my drugs delivery this week.  I have a feeling that time will start to fly after that!

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 17/02/20, 05:44 »
    Hi Shootingstar. Yes she is just in 7 days!!
    Mine was really low started at 21 and got it up to 50 on tablets them I heard that the spray is much better so I have been taking 3000IUI spray which also contains K2 apparently it helps absorb better and quicker my last result about 4 weeks ago was 73 so it has jumped so much in the 6 weeks with the spray.

Ouch wisdom teeth I had a all mine out they were so painful. I looked like the elephant man. Hope you are feeling better soon

Welcome Hopingtobemammy

x

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 17/02/20, 09:36 »
    Lmcmillan Can I ask where you get your vitamin D spray from?

Shootingstar sorry to hear about the wisdom tooth. Hope it settles soon. X

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 17/02/20, 16:49 »
    Hi Ducky.
    Holland and Barrett x

Offline BroodySingle

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Ever hopeful
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 20/02/20, 10:02 »
    Hello ladies,

How are we all?

Shootingstar - how's the tooth? Extraction of any tooth is painful, but wisdom teeth are the worst I've heard. Hope you're feeling better!

Ducky - I agree on the time dragging! I'm three weeks away from starting my short protocol and it feels like the seconds are turning into days  ;D

lmcmillan - Sorry to hear about your first cycle and FET. Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle! Has AF arrived for you yet?

AFM, I had my nurse consultation on Tuesday. I'm sure she thought I was a total numpty as I struggled a bit with getting all the liquid back into the syringe. I asked if I would get a chance to be show again before I start my injections (which won't be for about 3 weeks) and she looked at me like was barmy as hell  ;D

I have my Implications Counselling next week which is worrying me more that I thought it would. Not because I'm uncomfortable with using Donor sperm, but more because it's unknown and I'm not sure if I say something wrong if they'll cancel my cycle before it's begun. (I do have a terrible habit of overthinking EVERYTHING!!!)

xxx