* Author Topic: March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 3603 times)

0 Members

Offline Ducky1

modify
March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #30 on: 1/03/20, 20:57 »
Shootingstar Thatís great that youíve had no problems on norethisterone so far. Hopefully that continues! Are you feeling any better from your sore throat?

Lmcmillan Hurrah for AF arriving! How are you finding the stims? Do you have your scan booked yet?

Lori Hope all goes ok with scan on 5th. You will hopefully be on 2WW soon

Broody So sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you have been feeling less down in last few days

AFM not much going on, just ticking along. Start down reg in 1 week and Iím not looking forwards to injecting again!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 2/03/20, 20:01 »
    Shooting how the norethisterone?? Not long left to take them for now.
    Hope your feeling better.

Ducky. Day 3 of stims and the headaches have kicked in for me. I had accupunture this morning so that helped a little. Trying to drink as much water as possible and getting out in the fresh air all though this weather is awful and proving difficult to get out.
    My scan is booked for Wednesday then Monday and hopefully egg collection 2 days after. Hope this week flies by for you and then you can get going.

How is everyone else?
    xx

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 2/03/20, 21:57 »
    Hi everyone!

lmc, I'm starting to see why people call this the devil drug!  I haven't been too bad today but have felt naggy all weekend!  I know I usually don't feel like that with treatment approaching as I usually feel full of hope (warranted or not!).  Ah well, just another 3.5 days of it then I get to stop! :)  Feeling better too now thank you.  I'm with you on the bad weather, it's been awful hasn't it?  Completely not weather for getting out and about.  Glad that the acupuncture is helping you.  A friend sent me a fertility yoga video recently so I'm keen to watch that and try it.  Great to drink plenty of water on stems.  I must try to drink more too.  How are you feeling apart from the headaches - did you say you were on Meriofert?  Wishing you lots of luck for the scan on Wednesday!  Looking forward to reading your update.

Thanks Ducky1!  I'm feeling much better.  I never thought I'd see the end of that sore throat!  I hope the coming week goes quickly for you so that you can get started.

BroodySingle, how are you feeling?  I hope a little better?  I hope that you've had some more information about what's going on at work and you feel better about things.  Not long for you now, you should be starting stimulation next week, shouldn't you?  I'm hoping that mine starts on the same day as my baseline scan which is the 12th.

Good luck for your scan this week lori84!

AFM - I'm just coming towards the end of the Norethisterone which I'm happy about.  There is no doubt it's been making me feel a bit premenstrual.  Baseline scan all booked in for the 12th.  I'm suspecting that I might be starting injections on the same day.  The only thing I'm panicking about a bit is when I'll get my bleed after stopping Norethisterone, and I'm a bit worried that there is a big gap between finishing the last tablet on the 6th and my baseline scan on the 12th.  I might just be over thinking but I'm worried my bleed will arrive very quickly and I will have been bleeding for a few days before the scan.  If I don't start the injections for a number of days after my bleed starts, then I'm concerned that a follicle will start to grow and will take over as a dominant follicle too early.  Does that sound ridiculous?  Is it a real worry?  One of my previous cycles, I did have a dominant follicle which seemed to mess things up a little bit xx

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 7/03/20, 21:50 »
    Hi everyone,

This thread is really quiet!

lmc - How are things going with your stims?  I hope that your first scan on Wednesday went well?  Good luck for Monday's scan.

Ducky1 - Have you started your down regulation yet?  I hope that all is going well?

lori84 - I hope that the scan went OK on Thursday and that you made it to transfer?

BroodySingle - Any sign of AF yet?  I think you said you were due to start around the 10th.  Not long now! 

AFM - I have finally finished the Norethisterone.  They didn't seem so bad the more I took but they definitely seemed to affect me around halfway through the pack.  I'm now just waiting for my withdrawal bleed to arrive which should be anytime after Monday.  I'm hoping it's Tuesday or later actually or I will be panicking I'm starting injections too late.  I'm sure it will all be fine.  I did ask the nurse the question and she said it is fine.  It's just me - I do tend to find something to worry about!  Hoping everyone is OK xx

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 9/03/20, 18:05 »
    Hey Guys, I had my 2nd Stims scan today at day 10 I have 22 follicles that's she can see and not quite there I  terms of size. Re scan on Wednesday fingers crossed the have played catch up.

I have a small pocket of fluid on my right ovary so need to watch out for signs of OHSS

How is everyone? x

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 9/03/20, 19:10 »
    Hey lmc, lovely to hear from you!  Wow, 22 follicles is great!  I hope that they have all grown a bit by Wednesday and you can be ready for EC!  I canít remember which medication you said you were taking?  My first scan is on Thursday (baseline).  Iím fairly surprised my period hasnít arrived yet after stopping Norethisterone on Friday but I think she will arrive tomorrow!  Good luck for Wednesday!  Keep us updated! xx

Offline Saltysea

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 10/03/20, 16:54 »
    Hey everyone, wondering if it's okay to join this group.
    I started on my third short IVF cycle with Menopur yesterday. To be honest, feeling rather negative about the whole thing - it is such a huge amount of trouble to go to and on our last cycle we only ended up with 2 cavitating morulas on day 5, so basically - nada. I'm also finding myself worrying and second-guessing everything at the moment, should I postpone because my FSH is higher than before, is it bad that I only started very late on day 3, was it a wrong decision to start on a slightly lower dose than last time, and so on. I'm even worried because I DIDN'T have a headache today after starting the Menopur. Oh and then there's the looming Coronavirus epidemic to make this all even more fun and give us all another hundred reasons to worry! We also initially decided we would only do three OE cycles and then move on to DE, but the Lister seems to be so positive that it's just a matter of time that I wonder if I am being too hasty (I am known for this trait  ::) ). I suppose we will reassess at the end of this one.
    Sorry for the negative post, I can be more fun, I promise.

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 11/03/20, 16:26 »
    Hi Guys 3rd time lucky and my follicles are all good to go. Trigger tonight at 10pm and egg collection Friday 10am ( Friday 13th hoping this is lucky and not unlucky for me)

Shooting I have been on Meriofert & Cetrotide. Glad your all done with the devil drug. Hope your baseline scan goes well.

welcome saltysea. I think it's only normal to worry, I've tried to relax as much as possible this time round and listen to my body. It's all out of my hands and I'm going with the flow, I'm a firm believer of everything happens for a reason and I know one day hopefully this round my time will come.

Hope everyone is good? xx

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 11/03/20, 16:31 »
    Hi all

Sorry for the silence, So I transferred a 4BB on Thursday, the lining looked lovely and the fluid had completely gone. So I am in the 2ww!! Some mild symptoms but are they really symptoms or is my mind playing tricks one me!!

xx

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 11/03/20, 20:36 »
    Hi.  Please could I join?  I am doing a DE cycle and thinking EC could be in next few days. This is my first DE cycle after 3 negative OE cycles. I am a little worried as I went for my scan today, lining is 13 mm thick however there was no triple stripe.  Is this something I should be concerned about? The nurse scanning was very vague and didnít seem to bothered by it but since googling I canít find any success stories with no triple lining.