* Author Topic: Praga Medica - what to do?  (Read 341 times)

0 Members

Offline AmberJ

• Un-Ranked
modify
Praga Medica - what to do?
« on: 17/02/20, 18:11 »
Hi Ladies,

I'm going to Praga Medica next week for a consultation, but I've just found out my DHEA is totally in it's boots, I also have hashimoto, hypothyroidism and problems with my uterine lining.

I'm 44, so not going to use OE, but I am concerned that Praga Medica doesn't take extra conditions/problems into account...I enquired about endometrial biopsy and was told, "I'm not sure why you would need that, it's not usual practice to do this at Gest clinic". Can any of you advise if you have received treatment at P.M. and had any existing conditions taken into account? I'm beginning to wonder if it's just good for straight forward ivf  ^idiot^ but not much else.

Also, if anyone received treatment at a different clinic in the CR with conditions like mine and are pleased with their care, please let me know!

Thanks for your help,
Amber

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 17/02/20, 19:29 »
    i went to zlin, they will have no problems treating you and are a forward thinking clinic.

Offline AmberJ

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 17/02/20, 20:15 »
    Thank you Stacey. I gather you rate them highly?!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 18/02/20, 02:45 »
    Yes, theyíre an awesome clinic, I started the thread nearly 7 years ago and if the ladies that have posted on it only a handful havenít managed to get pregnant. I know itís only a snap shot but in the last 3 months on another forum, I sent 3 ladies there and they all got pregnant, 2 with twins and one with a single baby. I myself got pregnant both times I went.

Offline AmberJ

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 18/02/20, 08:15 »
    WOW! That sounds fantastic. It looks very difficult to get there tho'. Thank you for the information. I will look into it more.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 18/02/20, 08:58 »
    It actually isnít hard, you can fly into Prague and take the train or student agency bus or fly into vienna and do the same thing, there used to sometimes be a flight into Brno also, not sure if that still happens, zlin have set epu and transfer days so you can precook flights so you can get them at a decent price also. I travelled from Australia and found it very easy to get to 🙂