* Author Topic: March 2020 - 2WW  (Read 1620 times)

0 Members

Offline tiredmum3

modify
March 2020 - 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 10/03/20, 15:07 »
Hi mine is Friday.
The spotting can be a good sign. Iíve had bfp since Sunday but tbh Iím freaking out as so scared Iím gonna miscarry.
Normal tests are coming up ok but a digital came negative which has really scared me even though I know it may be too soon . Iím so fed up and Iím limbo at the moment . Forgot how hard this is, know one really knows what this like unless they have been though it

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline VanGn

modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 11/03/20, 07:00 »
    Hi ladies, glad to see this thread.  My testing is in a week.  This is my second try and using my only frozen embie.  Good luck ladies!

Offline tiredmum3

modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 11/03/20, 10:37 »
    Hi caldey
    Good luck for today.
    Bubbles I read you had tested on another thread - it is really early yet and doesnít mean you are out.
    AFM
    Im staying cautious as I have been getting bfp for the last couple of days but I have suffered lots of losses so not getting excited till I know everything is ok.

Offline Caldey

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 11/03/20, 18:11 »
    Hi ladies,

I got my first ever BFP this morning!!!!! We have been trying for 6 years and just can't believe it has worked! I know there is a long way to go but we are trying to soak up being happy and positive today. I have had a twinge in the same place on and off over the 2ww which I think might be related but I've been worried its too far left that it might be ectopic. First scan booked for 31st March, I pray everything goes to plan.

Tiredmum3 thanks for your well wishes, I hope you continue to get BFPs, Friday will be here soon. My clinic told me to only use the normal tests because digital ones can be much more inaccurate so I would stick to using the normal ones.

Good luck to everyone. x

Offline tiredmum3

modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 13/03/20, 05:35 »
    Morning
    Well Iíve been up since 3am. Donít know itís the bfp or the steroids but sleeping is not good and Iím having really extreme night sweats at the moment.
    Iím paying for a blood test today to see the hcg raising. Canít afford it mind you so actually thinking whether itís worth it but hey ho.

Weíll see what the next few weeks bring and Iím gonna change the timings of my meds to see if that helps the sleep then a day of work today and tomorrow but wish I could just sleeep x

Offline Eloise242

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 13/03/20, 19:51 »
    Hi

Tested today and it was a BFN, so its back to the Ďdrawing boardí as that was the one and only viable embryo. Booked my appointment with the clinc to discuss.

All the best

Offline tiredmum3

modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 13/03/20, 21:36 »
    Evening Eloise
    Iím sorry to hear of your bfn . Although Iíve never lost a baby late on in pregnancy , I have had many cycles and mmc before we moved to DE.
    I know how u must be feeling as I had got to the point after 9years and many tries that it wasnít meant to be but then we were so blessed with a ds in 2017. Please never give up. There is always a way , please keep the faith .
    ❤️❤️❤️

Offline VanGn

modify
    March 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 20/03/20, 03:50 »
    Dear Eloise sorry to hear about your BFN.  Hugs to you dear. ^hugme^