* Author Topic: Over 40 try abroad or multi cycle package in the UK?  (Read 1582 times)

0 Members

Offline Nadia9

• Un-Ranked
modify
Over 40 try abroad or multi cycle package in the UK?
« Reply #10 on: 29/07/20, 12:23 »
I tried ICSI with multi package at Bourn Hall 6 months after turning 40. I had successful pregnancy at the first cycle

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Qpmz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 29/07/20, 13:25 »
    Congratulations! Id stick with your UK clinic. Every cycle is a gamble regardless of where you do it but why would you change what worked for you previously?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/08/20, 15:39 »
    @Nadia9 - massive congrats x

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 8/09/20, 14:08 »
    What clinic is this?
    Seems like IVF packages have changed since I did IVF back in 2016, as multi cycle packages weren't offered then. I am looking into going abroad, partly for costs but also for the additional procedures of micro sorting, PGS, ICSI etc. Would it be simpler to take a multi cycle package here and risk transferring embryos that wont take?

Also, it seems a lot of these packages are for the under 38/37s!  :-[ Can anyone recommend a multi cycle clinic for over 40s?

Hello @mogwai how are you?  I went overseas for embryo donation.  They don't offer packages.  They concentrate on making you conceive on the first try.  But any talk of flying is out of the question right now.  Maybe when this virus disappears.

Sorry just got back in here - it's Dunya IVF in Cyprus dear.  Check them out.  Are you seeking treatment?