* Author Topic: Please share your successful FET Protocols.  (Read 1434 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Please share your successful FET Protocols.
« Reply #10 on: 1/03/20, 19:22 »
My tsh came within  ďnormalĒ range also, it sits at about 2.8 but I had most of the symptoms and I feel so much better on thyroxine, unfortunately a lot of countries have the normal range up to 5, where I live it is 4, but I managed to get a dr to listen to me, I went on the net and scoured the pages for info and I found that the Americans preferred the max level to be 3, one site said that if your tsh is hovering close to 3 like mine was you should be on thyroxine, and yes for conception and early pregnancy it need to be under 2.5, so yours maybe worth getting checked out before you cycle again.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cmcl75

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 1/03/20, 19:42 »
    Stacey,
    I just wanted to reach out and say a personal thank you for all of your wisdom and experience regarding so much IVF-related.  When I first started this experience a couple of years ago, your posts were so informative and helped me to find a starting point at Zlin.  I probably should have joined the Zlin chat, but Iím kind of an introvert...although you wouldnít know it with all of these posts today...and I was still very much in emotional recovery.  I think it really was the information in that chat room that gave me the extra push I needed to get started.  I hope all goes well for your next experience.  I do read your posts and am cheering you and a couple of others on...

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/03/20, 19:51 »
    Christine thank you 🙂 Iím sorry it didnít work out for you at zlin, well it sort of did but you have been through the works  ^hugme^ I was wracking my brain trying to remember if you had posted on the thread at all while you were cycling there, and I couldnít remember,  ::) but I think I have ďseenĒ your username pop up here and there so wasnít sure. Iím so very happy for you that you now have some happy news and may it continue for another 6-7 months until you have your wee bundle in your arms ❤️

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 1/03/20, 21:27 »
    Not really a protocol but from the same batch of 8 frozen embryos my wife and I have had 1 transfer each.

Mine: July/August 2017 - natural cycle FET with ovitrelle trigger injection to set day zero then progesterone through to 12w.

Hers: November 2019 - medicated FET. Oestrogen tablets from CD1, progesterone from day zero.

Good luck x

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 1/03/20, 22:26 »
    Herts85, congratulations, thatís wonderful, u were both successful? Which did ye feel was better natural FET Or medicated? Iím confused about where t go, Itís just really raw right now. Iíve been through ivf 6 times and as much as I want another baby, I donít know if I have the strength to keep going 😢

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 3/03/20, 00:47 »
    Tara - I've heard a lot of ladies say you just know when you're done with it. I think you just had your cycle so give it some time and then re-evaluate. Even if you decide it is the end of your IVF journey there are other options to grow your family if that's what you want to do.
    Personally I preferred the natural route, after the fresh round medication it was nice to be drug free. X

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 3/03/20, 20:13 »
    Thanks Herts85, I am feeling much better today.  My clinic said I can cycle again straight away if I want to and I am ready but if I want to get bloods checked, I will prob have to wait until following cycle. I had my thyroid checked not that long ago so I am going to check what it was with my doc tomorrow and go from there. 

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 4/03/20, 18:19 »
    Ladies I forgot to ask, what day of your FET did ye have your transfer?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 4/03/20, 18:35 »
    Day 21, so for me that was day 21 of actual meds, not cycle.

Offline Cmcl75

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 4/03/20, 20:54 »
    My first and second unsuccessful FETs were on day 20 of my cycle...they took but resulted in miscarriages.  This successful FET was on day 18 of my cycle.