* Author Topic: Please share your successful FET Protocols.  (Read 1093 times)

0 Members

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
modify
Please share your successful FET Protocols.
« Reply #20 on: 5/03/20, 20:53 »
Cmcl, so what day did you start taking progesterone? Mine has been day 20 last 2 times, one worked, one didn't.  My clinic say day 19-21 so I;m just going to aim for day 20 again.  I've decided to cycle straight away-

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cmcl75

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 6/03/20, 02:18 »
    Hi Tara,
    I started spotting on Sunday, Nov 24, but heavier flow didnít begin until Monday the 25th...so the 25th was counted as day 1.  I realize that day 18 sounds early, and I questioned Gennet about it being early.  The response was that my lining measured on day 10 was at 9mm...8mm in some places...but between 8-9 throughout...so as long as I have the five full days of progesterone, day 18 was ok...So, the decision to do day 18 and not the original day 19, was made after my lining measurement was confirmed by my OBGYN. Gennetís protocol called for starting progesterone on Saturday, Dec. 7...bc of the time difference between CR and the US, I did start my progesterone around 3am my time to correspond with 9am CR time...and I timed my dosages with CR time until my return to the States...
    Hope that helps..
    Christine

Offline Cmcl75

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 6/03/20, 02:33 »
    Another thing about this particular FET...I was so caught up with getting everything together for our move back from Guam to North Carolina, I didnít even notice that the sheet they gave us for our donors didnít include the donorsí ages...it included physical characteristics...hair color, eye color, blood types, career paths, non-smokers, hobbies, ďeasy-goingĒpersonality, etc...

So, we get pregnant and are in our eight-week appt with our OBGYN here and he requests the ages of the donors...for testing purposes.  I look at my husband and we both donít know.  I go home, scour my emails and documents...no ages...I contact Karolina, my liaison at Gennet, she responds with female:28 male:35.  Ironically, we probably would have denied them based on age in favor of younger donors if we had known.  Our previous male and female donors had all previously been under 25.  Iím so grateful we were distracted over the summer when we accepted them. 

Offline SweetingWood

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 6/03/20, 14:02 »
    We had success on a natural cycle supported by cyclogest from day after ovulation

Offline kittykat76

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 6/03/20, 16:23 »
    For all 4 of my fet cycle I took oestrodial from day 1 of period,had scan at day 12 then usually started intramuscular progesterone day 15 and transfer day 20. The last cycle I started progesterone day 13 and had transfer day 17 or 18 as my lining had thickened up faster. I also took asprin until transfer and started clexane after. My immunes changed on the last fet as well, I got pg on each cycle but lost 3 of them not long after otd. I didn't avoid meat around transfer this time as had been told to, didn't eat all that healthily and still had caffeine.... basically did everything I shouldn't. I had a massive bleed just before 6 weeks and was convinced it was all over again but he was still there and was 2 in dec.

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 6/03/20, 18:10 »
    Ladies thank you so much for sharing.
    For some reason guy is telling me it wonít work but I will try anyway.

Kittykat, I tried to eat really well last cycle- lots of spinach and veg! It didnít work, Iím trying to do well this time but not doing as well so I love to hear when no so good diets have good outcomes!! I remember on our very first ivf cycle when abroad for treatment I lived on mcDonalds and we had a gorgeous boy out of that cycle so I really hope diet isnít the be all and end all.

I feel bloated at the moment, I am slightly overweight for my height, my bmi is 27 but I find it impossible to lose weight like I used to. I hope thatís not whatís stopping me getting pregnant- I donít exercise much at all because the weather in Ireland has been awful and life is hectic. That worries me too

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 6/03/20, 18:34 »
    Not being able to loose excess weight while still being ďhealthyĒ can be a sign of your thyroid being out of wack, maybe get that checked out.

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 6/03/20, 19:39 »
    I did a few months ago Stacey, and it kept saying it was fine but I had it taken again yesterday, so hopefully will get results next week.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 6/03/20, 20:58 »
    Depends on what they call ďfineĒ, for ivf purposes you need your tsh under 2.5 ideally closer to 1, many labs/dr classify ďfineĒ with the upper limit of 4 or 5 so do make sure you get your actual tsh number from your results.