* Author Topic: BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020  (Read 5524 times)

0 Members

Offline lollypop3

• busby
modify
BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
« on: 7/03/20, 08:40 »
Hi to everyone who have just got there BFP and due date Oct/Nov 2020! Congratulations - how are you all doing? X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SweetingWood

modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #1 on: 9/03/20, 13:54 »
    *waves*

Hi :) we are due 11th of october :)

after a terbulant few weeks with bleeding, epu scan, clinic scan and a private scan we are 9 weeks pregnant!!! on our scan yesterday we could see arms and legs!! i crazy to think. we have a miscarriage at 8 week in nov 18 and never thought we would get past that point again.

Finally excited for the year to come :)

Offline gemma1984

modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #2 on: 9/03/20, 16:43 »
    Hi all.

Just had my IVF 7 weeks scan. Due 23rd October.

Iím feeling very sick

Xx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #3 on: 9/03/20, 18:23 »
    Hi I am pregnant from a round of icsi
    Had a private early scan Sunday and Iím 6w2d and due the 30th October, feeling and being sick every morning the last few days and my stomach is in knots also canít seem to get enough sleep x

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #4 on: 9/03/20, 20:48 »
    Sweetingwood - wow seeing the arms and legs thatís amazing! I know what you mean abt bleeding. Iím spotting every few days which causes me no end Iíd worry. Had to go for a scan last week at A&E as I had a scare. Turned out all was well but theses babies know how to cause worry no end. 9 weeks gone thatís great only a few more to go before your minds at rest.  Hope the next 4 weeks are uneventful. Keep us posted on your journey.

Gemma - Iím a week behind you. My due date is 31st Oct a halloweíen baby on board! Sorry to hear your sick. Iíve not had that symptom thankfully- hope it passes soon. Iíve heard ginger biscuits can help! Keep us posted on your journey! X

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #5 on: 9/03/20, 20:51 »
    Hi maybe2020 - congrats on your BFP- we are very close in dates. Sorry to hear your feeling so rough. Hope it settles down for you. Have you had and scans yet? X

Offline gemma1984

modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #6 on: 10/03/20, 06:19 »
    Hi lolly pop.

Congrats to you as well. Wow a Halloween 🎃 baby. Thatís cool.

Have you had your scan yet xx

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #7 on: 15/03/20, 12:55 »
    Gemma - how is the morning sickness?  I don't know why they call it morning sickness as it can last all day?  Hope it has settled down for you.  X

Maybe2020 - sorry to hear you have been so poorly, hope the sickness and nausea has settled.  I know what you mean about the tiredness - I just want to sleep all day somedays.  I feel exhausted!  X

Sweetingwood - have you had your 12 weeks scan appointment confirmed yet?  Hope the bleeding has settled down for you. X

AFM - The clinic I go to is scanning me every week up until 10 weeks. They monitor me closely as I have immune issues.  I'm having more immunes tests on Wednesday and another scan.  But I am having to take a huge amount for my medications.  The cost of the private prescription is nearly £400 for 2 weeks - I've been paying this for the last 2 months but now I am absolutely broke. So I have decided to see if my GP will prescribe me the meds on the NHS - I know it sounds really cheeky but I've had 2 miscarriages and I need the meds to make sure the pregnancy continues.  Do you think this is really bad if I ask my GP for the NHS prescription?  I feel really guilty but at the same time I'm need it to ensure my baby is safe. X

Offline mrsb168

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #8 on: 16/03/20, 13:09 »
    Hi girls!

Am tentatively joining you all! Had our official clinic scan today at 8+1 and two little babies growing away nicely, 1 measuring a day ahead and 1 a day behind! So official due date is 24/25 October but I think twins are usually delivered earlier so guessing nearer start of October!

I actually donít feel as awful as I thought I would! Very tired, weeing all the time if I have anything to drink and fairly persistent low level nausea which turns into wretching every so often but no where near as bad I thought it would be for twins!

Hope you are all doing ok?

Iíve been to see my Gp so now just waiting for midwife to get in touch so hopefully the proper antenatal care can begin! Xxx

Offline lollypop3

• busby
    modify
    BFP and due Oct/Nov 2020
    « Reply #9 on: 16/03/20, 14:01 »
    Hi MrsB - welcome - I think you were on the previous thread I was on too.  Great news about the scan.  Hope the shock of twins has finally settled in.  Seems your pregnancy symptoms are pretty good.  Long may this continue!  X