* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8  (Read 13473 times)

0 Members

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
« Reply #190 on: 19/10/20, 13:01 »
Ok, so we have cancelled this cycle as there were a 13mm and 8mm in the right ovary and a 10mm follicle and a 22mm cyst in the left. The doctor said only the 13mm was in the game and even then we may end up with zero eggs after collection.
I decided itís best to try naturally this month and try again with IvF next month with hopefully more follicles and no cyst.
Iíd rather wait and cancel cycle than potentially throw several thousand pounds in the wind. Now itís only the drugs that we spent which weíre only a few hundred as I still have some left.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mouse80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 8
    « Reply #191 on: Yesterday at 13:43 »
    Hi all,
    Lovely to hear from some of you who have had success in the past. Keeps me hoping that it can happen! Helenbeau thanks for sharing your DE story. I have had in the back of my mind that one day I may end up doing DE so itís good to hear peopleís experiences that have done it.

Pritamin sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. I know how frustrating and difficult these can be (Iíve had 3 out of 6 cancelled). I feel your desire to give your little one a sibling and to have another baby. It can be all consuming. Where are you cycling? UK? Abroad?

ATM I am 3dp5dt and just feeling the time drag. My last morula did make a 4bb blast on day 6 and was frozen so feel relieved that I wonít have to go straight into another stim cycle again. But also wondering how to get the strength and cash to keep going if I need to. But guess I will have to wait and see how things go with this one.

Hello to everyone else.